Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 555 of over 555 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris Teeter

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

They asked me a few questions and then had me take a drug test and then they hired me and then I started working and the. I decided to quit

Interview Questions
  • Do you consent to taking a drug test
    Answer Question

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Very informative to future employment expectations as a designer, in overall company business procedures, as well as, personal benefit to working for the company. Overall, a friendly and welcoming experience.

Interview Questions
  • Availability and how they schedule the hours for employment.

Harris Teeter

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Straight forward and relatively quick. The manager essentially just wanted to know if I could handle the work load that came with the position. Overall the process took only about 15 to 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

I came into the store, sat down in the managers office and had an interview with the store manager. We talked for a while about my previous job and was asked the usual interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clemmons, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Clemmons, NC) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was relaxed and comfortable. Not stressful at all. The interviewer was so delighful. It lasted about 15 minutes. We discussed days of work and how the schedule is set up. I know what to expect going in the door.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Was extremely easy. Filled out the application online and then my friends who already worked there talked to the store manager in charge and he asked for an interview with me. Mentioned that he might cross train me for Starbucks as well. Very easy and quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

It was a very efficient interview. Multiple managers, from multiple stores, with multiple positions. You filled out the necessary paperwork and your paperwork was given to a manager. They proceeded with the interview and in 10 minutes most people were given orders and on sit oral drug tests. The process was seamless.

Interview Questions
  • Truthfully I don’t remember the exact questions. It didn’t seem like they were reading from a script.

Harris Teeter

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

it was very easy. the interviewer was very nice and polite. interview was conducted in their physical office. Environment was very comfortable and friendly overall. interview was call immediately on call. jobs and duties to be performed were clearly described.

Interview Questions
  • qualifications / degree acquired by the candidate
  • prio job position and roles and responsibilities

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Gastonia, NC)

Interview

I went in and was greeted warmly by a sales associate that then guided me to the interviewer. The interview was very easy it was nothing to stress. This was my first interview and I got the job! The only thing I could complain about was the constant distractions. People walking in and out of the office. It was hard to get a sentence in before another person walked in to do something/say something. Other than that it went smooth and the interviewers were very kind and knowledgeable about their store/positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Pretty quick and easy going, just give off the impression that you like working with people and are comfortable enough to strike up a little bit of convo or smth like that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 555 Interviews