Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Arlington, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied a month before getting an open call interview email. They held a collection of interviews on the same day so multiple interviews were taking place in the same room. My interviewer was friendly (show some personality if you can) and asked me about why I wanted to work at Harris Teeter and which position I wanted. Then I was escorted to a computer to log into my account and accept the job offer. Finally, I was escorted into a room to take an oral drug test.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Bethesda, MD) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call to schedule an interview two days later. After a short interview with the store manager and a quick drug test, received an offer the next day via email.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I interview 1st over the phone.. Then was called in for a interview with HR at charlotte home office. The interview last a hour. Depending how that go you would then be interview by DM. I was push passed the DM interview. I had a panel interview with the HR manager, Vice President , Regional Operations, please study up on your numbers know about the company. you field question from all 3 for a hour to a hour an half. know you sales know your customer score

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in February 2017.

Interview

lengthy interview process, took multiple phone calls before finally sitting in front of a person. everyone was friendly and professional, but it seemed that there was a lot of down time between rounds. when accepted offer there were very few in the on boarding to warrant such a lengthy delay. Yet without knowing how many initially applied my opinion might be biased.

Interview Questions

• asked some operational and situational questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in December 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a awesome recruiter so nice. Then I met someone at there home office then district manager all great people. Had an offer for Assistant Customer Service Mgr in which I had to turn down because I needed more money then they seen what they can do and set me up an interview with the VP. Good guy nice interview

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Arlington, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

One phone and two face to face , drug test same day of last interview, background release form signed. Same day two face to face interview. All question easy , Sales, Waste , Customer Service related.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Durham, NC).

Interview

After completing the extensive online application, I was called for an interview within 48 hours. Turns out the job posting was deceiving, as it was mostly customer service with a few hours of bookkeeping. I ended up being over qualified for the position. However, the manager who interviewed me was so nice that it made me sad to not work for her.

Stock Clerk Interview

Interview

After filling out the application, was called in for an interview. After about a 20 minute interview I was offered the job on the spot and then told the training videos that I would have to watch and time between hire date and likely paycheck date.

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly comfortable. The manager that interviewed me was very nice and attentive. He seem very interested in what I had to say and I felt confident that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you presented great customer service.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Holly Springs, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Harris Teeter will hire anyone because they are desperate for employees. If you can get past the psychological evaluation, you will get hired. You might need to lie about how you would actually respond to situations to pass the exam.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Harris Teeter?   1 Answer