Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Harris Teeter

1.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Ashburn, VA) in July 2020.

Interview

I was asked for an interview after submitting an application online. The interview was quick and relatively easy. The floor manager asked questions, and then presented me with an offer.

*Note - due to the Coronavirus, it's highly likely that, if you are student, you will receive offers for either limited hours or different hours than what you applied for.

Expresslane Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Great. Friendly. Didn’t take long at all and got an offer almost instantly. Had two interviews one at one location and the other at the one I work at. Offered very flexible hours and flexible schedules.

Interview Questions

• Am I ok with random drug test ?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Tysons, VA).

Interview

I had great experience interviewing myself for this Position,The Manager explained what is expected out of this role,what are the daily duties,daily responsibilities and what are their expectations.The Manager also explained about safety and theft policy ,Also explained the customer satisfaction policy

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you handled a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

Fast, personable easy. Interview was over zoom scheduled for 30 minutes but I was hired within 10 minutes of starting. Questions were very basic and were extremely easy to answer. I highly recommend interviewing for a job at Harris Teeter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks to hear back. I did an interview with the regional HR manager over video chat. Super personable and nice. He was very easy to talk to. Questions were pretty standard for this position.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldie, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Aldie, VA) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was very easy and over Zoom. The woman from HR that interviewed me was very nice, personable, and easy to talk to. Despite it being an online interview, it was not awkward at all, and one of the most pleasant interviews I’ve been through. Just a couple of typical interview questions were asked, as well as some scenarios from my previous job, and how I handled them. Overall, great process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest accomplishment   1 Answer

Assistant Grocery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Fort Mill, SC) in March 2020.

Interview

Initially applied online. Went in person to store to speak to customer service manager. Had phone interview with store manager and was offered a job before concluding phone call. Overall very easy.

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Leesburg, VA) in March 2020.

Interview

I showed up to the interview on time. I asked for the interviewing manager at the customer service desk. She showed up shortly after and did not introduce herself as another employee wanted her attention. She asked me to sit in a waiting area for a minute, because she had to do. I waited 50 minutes in the waiting area, but she never came back to interview me. Multiple managers and other staff walked past me multiple times and never acknowledged me. I ended up leaving. This was the worst experience I have had to interview with a company.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Came in and interviewed in store. An easy conversation regarding my personality, hobbies, and how I would fit in at the company. Very welcoming interviewer. Very low-pressure and easy interview.

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy. Came in and sat down and told the manager about myself and then was asked about my availability and work history. There was a background check and drug test and that was it.