KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 597 of over 597 interviews

Recruiter5%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Very straight to the point. They let you know the thing you will be doing and you simply have to understand and be willing to do the work. Also it is very easy to get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Does this job sound like something you would like?
    Answer Question

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

interview process is not long. You first interview, get the offer, come in for drug testing and paperwork, about a week later you'll start training and working. first is a couple days of online computer training and then you have on the job training which is shadowing another cashier. before you know it you'll be doing at all by yourself. really simple and common sense work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

One on one with multiple management - recruiter at Regional office, store mgr, district mgr, and pharmacy Mgmt. All at different locations around Triangle. A couple were nice and a couple had a big chip on their shoulder

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Quick, basic interview questions, dress nicely, come prepared. Brief tour afterwards. Yes that is it for the interview questions have a good day sir. Also did you know it’s raining right now wow it is!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Harris Teeter

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Typical interview questions include: "Have you ever worked in the grocery store or retail industry?", "In what areas would you like to improve?", and "What strengths do you possess that qualify you to work here?" Applicants may also take math skills assessments and drug tests before official hiring. Supermarket job seekers should prepare for each interview by reviewing company history, brushing up on math proficiency, and demonstrating readiness to engage with hiring representatives in a friendly, outgoing manner.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in the grocery store or retail industry?

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

Interview lasted for 3 hours was told at the very end I was hired after meeting the customer service manager, the assistant manager, the store manager, and the assistant store manager.

Harris Teeter

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter

Interview

I had the interview at the career fair for Harris Teeter. I first had a phone interview then they invited me to the career fair event. I had applied through snagajob so the event was also because of them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greenville, SC)

Interview

Very unscripted, little direction on their part. They sit you down in a room and have no questions prepared. You can tell they are making it up as they go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Normal interview. Strengths, weaknesses, job experience, etc. What is most important to you/the job, etc. Where do you see yourself in X years, etc. The person interviewing me was eventually fired for drinking on the job and he did spend a good amount of time asking me how I (illegally) downloaded music because Limewire was giving his computer viruses.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you bring to this job?

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Cary, NC) in Jun 2022

Interview

1. Applied on their website 2. The manager messaged me to schedule an interview 3. Sent an offer letter the same day 4. Waited on Background Check 5. Completed a new hire paperwork online 6. Came to the store to complete my onboarding with needed documents

Interview Questions
  • -Tell me about yourself -Why did you quit your last job -Do you have any experience in produce -How much you're asking for
Viewing 1 - 10 of 597 Interviews

Harris Teeter Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Harris Teeter as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Produce Clerk and Harris Teeter Cashier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Fresh Foods Clerk and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Harris Teeter takes an average of 14 days when considering 662 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Fresh Foods Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Harris Teeter Cashier roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Harris Teeter according to 662 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.09%