Harris Teeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

1.9

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

Interview was very unprofessional. Hiring manager kept pulling out her phone but overall questions were very easy and i got hired on the spot. They also ask a lot of interview questions

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

It was very simple, its a two part. You basically talk to hiring manager and then store manager. If the hiring manager likes you then he will call you back. If you dont hear back, keep calling because they will not call back.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Durham, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Super relaxed and friendly. Very personable and you could relate to the people there easily. First interview was very easy and I laughed a lot! They make jokes about being late and everything. Highly suggest!

Interview Questions

• How is your school schedule looking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Fernandina Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online a week ago, had a phone interview yesterday where they just asked me basic questions about my experience (I have none) and were very helpful and understanding, asking about my volunteering and school leadership positions instead.
    The in-person interviewer was very nice and friendly, although sometimes I was talking and he would just stare at me so I was scared I wasn't saying the right responses, but it worked out for the best! He hired me for part-time on spot, I have to go back for a drug test and some paperwork.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter in July 2017.

Interview

Everybody arrived for their appointment times. You went with your interviewer and there was about four people in the room interviewing at the same time. The interview process was quick and easy.

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Wake Forest, NC).

Interview

The online application was not too long and the interview was not difficult. It felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. We discussed the duties of being a personal shopper for a lot of the time.

Interview Questions

• Why did yo up choose to apply to Harris Teeter?   1 Answer
    • As a personal shopper, are you willing to help out at the cash registers from time to time?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

A few of the basic questions about work experience as a Pharm Tech as well as emphasizing customer service. I spoke with the pharmacist and the manager of the store as they interviewed me at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do it a customer was complaining about getting their medication late?   Answer Question

Deli/Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Interview

I applied online and did not get a call back. I dropped off my resume and cover letter in person and I got a call back in 15 minutes. I had an interview the next day. The person who interviewed me was amazing. I got hired on the spot. Within an hour I received an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself

How is your attendance?

Why Harris Teeter?

What's your availability?   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Its was short profesional and effective. They wanted to know my availability, my expierence. They asked what my salary goals were. If i had any issues working overnight, if i had ever worked at a grocery store. If id be interested in moving around to different areas

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for the harris teeter company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy. More of just telling me what the duties of the job were. Said they would call me the next day and they called 2days later for me to accept offer and agree to background check. (which was sent through email)