Headstrong Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Headstrong Interview Questions

Interviews at Headstrong

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed in US Office
    2 high level interviews, 1 HR interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extensive negotiation. 2 weeks or more.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Posted through employee referral. HR was initially not interested. You get a call only if there is a requirement on client side. They dont have a talent building process. HR took a phone interview with basic HR questions. Followed by technical interview by manager @ headstrong. Followed by 3 technical interviews by the client.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very much negotiable. If client has made up the mind, the negotiation is easy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I had multiple rounds of phone interview (atleast 6) and you don't hear from them until when they want to schedule another round. The HR person will just be bombarding you with calls every 5 minutes the day before they want to schedule an interview, hoping that you are available 24*7 for them. She will leave a message to ask you to call her back, leaving no additional message of why they want you to call back. No email correspondence either. They will sincerely ask your availability and say that they will schedule the interview at that time, but they wont get back to you or apologize for not calling. Your time will be lost in blocking that day for this recruiter / waiting for their call, while the time could be better spent on something else.
    The HR person does not even know what job responsibilities the candidate needs to have. They only know what position they are hiring for. It is better that you ask the interviewer from the project / client all these details and see whether you fit in the role.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low compared to market rates.
    No proper communication. Seems the project people and HR people are not in sync. If it is the case even before I join, I wonder how it will be after I join.
    They never put anything in writing / email. Only phone conversations.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY).

Interview

Risk Management , Project planning, Ms Project, Budgets. Senior Project Manager Interviewed, followed by the Head of the Department. Had a telephonic and then Skyped since I was in another state.

Negotiation

You have to be smart, if you ask for GC to be filled they might come down thats what I heard from others, I dont know since I didnot want a GC

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Basic interview with standard questions but not too challenging by any means. More focused on bodies and contacts versus quality of delivery and experiences from the past that could be brought forward.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Headstrong (Fairfax, VA) in May 2007.

Interview

- People that interviewed me had decent knowledge on subjects, but they always pretended as if they knew way more.

- Interview was mostly on outdated technologies

- They did not look prepared for the interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Headstrong (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

None, was just as usual like any phone interview. All they wanted is a slave who can work non stop without opening mouth, and won't say anything.
    There expectation was you work like a slave and continue to suffer humiliation and insult which we are going to provide, and never ask for salary increment or any thing else/

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Headstrong.

Interview

it took 2 days to complete the interview. first round was telephonic round and after that, they call to come to the office. 4 more technical rounds was there on which they used to give the system and asked to write some code.

Interview Questions

• the logical question, Design patterns, scenario-based code writing.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Headstrong in May 2014.

Interview

2 technical rounds of interviews. depends on project to project. some times they ask for client interview then manager round and then salary discussion with HR. then u are al set.

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Headstrong in January 2009.

Interview

Interview's are based on current employees assigned to projects.

Interview Questions

• Actually, there are none. They really don't know how to interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you're good in your field ask for what you want, they will lowball you into an insult. If you really want to work here then dig your own grave. Stick to your number and if you get it, take it, if not, walk away.