Highmark Health Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Highmark Health Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Highmark Health

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Camp Hill, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. Easy questions were asked based on JAVA and OOP. There was a lot o f anticipation but the interview was much simpler than anticipated. They also asked behavioral questions like ambitions and goals and other such general questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Highmark Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule a phone call with a third party recruiter. The recruiter asked basic questions like Why Highmark, availability etc. Nothing unusual. The recruiter said I will hear back in 10 days.Still haven't heard back. Tried calling to ask about the status of the application. Each time I was told that status will be conveyed through email even if not considered for next stages. Did not receive any email till now. Very negative Experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There are 4 interviewers. Three of them asked me behavioral questions at first. It last about 20 minutes. Then the technical leader asked me about basic database and Java Programming knowledge. The interview last about 35 min. In general, they are kind and the atmosphere is good.

Interview Questions

• One behavioral question is how do I deal with problems in group work? Give an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical and Management questions together asking more on technical side first and then turning to management questions about group related project work. How you dealt in the group? how someone was behaving, like that kind of questions.

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Highmark Health (Camp Hill, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Process consists of 2 rounds. Initial behavioral round, if cleared, tech round with 2 people.tech interview will be on basic OOP concepts and some managerial questions. Fairly easy interview for strong programming background people.

Interview Questions

• Basic OOP questions and questions about previous projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation