IGATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IGATE Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.8

SAP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Tecnical screening is more difficult as they dig into detailed level.
    Sometime the interview may get extended 15-20 mins. There will be more than 2 interviewer and multiple rounds.

They also check your management skill but that might not be fully utilized in real time :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

HR will call you for prescreen. Later Technical team member will call you and test your skill set based on you profile. Once it is cleared you need to present in the office for manager round and then HR Round for salary negation's.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Biggest manipulators I have ever seen. They will give all false promises. They do not even respond at times. Very unprofessional. Experience with them is not at all good.they will take all interview but at the end they will not give offer.

Interview Questions

• They do even know what they want. highly unprofessional.people give false promises.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

basic question and simple answers.
    Easy to get through. The hiring process was of three rounds. First round was the aptitude test.
    The second round was to write about yourself. It should include your strength and weaknesses. Also there were few scenario based questions. On successful completion of this round, they called for face to face interview. It was quite easy to get along with the recruiters. They helped to keep the environment quite friendly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

1st round - Technical - 30 technical questions were asked in server side scripting language, database, current projects, previous company etc
    2nd round - High level - 10 high level technical questions. Couple of real time scenarios and how we will deal it.
    3rd - HR - Discussion on salary, policies etc

Interview Questions

• How do you upload files and what are the parameters will pass and where it will store.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I attended through off campus drive for freshers . 1st round was apti. 2nd was technical interview .
    they will ask C C++ OOPS DBMS and few puzzles and then will be HR interview. it was average interview.

Technical Lead V&V Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for full time position in capgemini- I gate , waukusha WI through referral .The process was fast and had gud response form the recruiting team. Had two rounds of interview.Waiting for client interview

Interview Questions

• General technical questions in first round   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview took as long as 3 months to complete. They delayed it in each and every phase, but mentioned that they didnt had enough clarity from client. And the irony is that i could work for only 3 months and the proj got ended and had to relocate for another project!!!

Interview Questions

• It was mainly Productiom support experience related questions.   1 Answer

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Company with No Ethics.

I was interviewed in month of Oct 2015 for project lead position in Raleigh,NC. 2 rounds of interview were completed within 1 week and I got provisional offer letter. Recruiter asked me to hold on for client interview. We will send you final offer letter as soon as we complete client interview round. Client interview is just introduction with them. I was waiting for client interview and did not get any updates. When I started follow up, I did not get proper response. Finally I called recruiter in month of Dec. 2015 and got to know position is no more.

Recruiter could have informed me in my follow up emails. He did not do that. I lost 2 months and did not do job search aggressively.

Igate employee have no ethics to update someone via email regarding position ramp down.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IGATE (Pensacola, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview where the hiring manager asked questions involving tcp/ip, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory. I thought some of the questions asked where sr level administrator questions but i thought i did well considering im green and fresh out of college.

Interview Questions

• what are some commands for finding connection problems on the network   1 Answer