Infogain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infogain Interview Questions

Interviews at Infogain

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Austin, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

******* WARNING ******* Stay away from these clowns, this unprofessional, sand JOKE of a company! Their HR/Recruiters are hacks and unprofessional. They tell you that your professional background and experiences match-up great with the company requirements, just to peak your interest. I received a phone screening from the recruiter, then a phone interview with an exec. The exec (At best a unseasoned rookie) on the second call was 20 minutes late and could care less about my time. His questions were answered 100%, with his own verbal confirmation, followed by comments about a follow-up interview with an internal team, stating that, "the recruiter will be getting back with you". Two weeks later.....crickets! There is NO communication, NO follow-up, NO closure and the typical ghosting and BS blow-off!
    These companies want professional people, describing their cultures as caring and top-notch, and then they treat excellent candidates with such unprofessionalism and disrespect!
    Go Pound Sand!

Interview Questions

• All business and background related   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogain (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

These people are the worst. They even don't care about to reply you back.
    I had 2 rounds of interviews with them and it went really well.
    I emailed them many times asking for the result but they don't care about replying and saying whether you are rejected or accepted.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The HR are not professional. They don't know how to talk. I get a call from there HR and he told me to schedule the interview (tomorrow) next day at 3.00 PM. The next day I received a call from them at 10.00 AM, at the moment I am busy and not able to pick the call. After that the don't reach me on call or by email. And also I am writing for the Interview call at 3.00 PM and still I got nothing from them.

It seems like they don't care about the time of the candidate. And also the behaviour and way of talking of HR is also so rude.

If company CEO disapproved with my feedback, then I advised him please trained your HR department, how to behave like HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infogain (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I interview on Saturday walk-in, and all goes good. They said you are good then reach to 2nd round, and again they said good, they said you will get call. After 3 days I got call they said good, finally no response.. never join this company becz they took 3-4 rounds and never share feedback, and even don't reply on email.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infogain (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I got the mail regarding f2f technical discussion but when I have attended they taking machine test this is fully irritated.

If you have mention and as discussed only for the f2f round then why you people irritated to employee

Interview Questions

• If you call for the f2f round then why you have take machine test.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogain.

Interview

Interview process was ok, The person who took my interview was very weak in communication itself and expect me to walk around oxford level of communication. That was hillarious to see

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (New York, NY).

Interview

The first round was online test which was full of mistakes and most of the questions were irrelevelent. The questions were not from the topics mentioned in the JD. The could have asked to give the online test from home but they called me to noida office and rejected based on the pathetic online test

Recruitment Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Los Gatos, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initially It was a Telephonic discussion followed by face to face one. Had a good experience during the interview process. Infogain leadership team was very receptive which made me to join the organization

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogain in January 2017.

Interview

It was 3 round, first online coding test then second f2f and last managerial round. there was basis core java questions and some spring and hibernate question and some basis sql queries and jira and git related question.

SSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain.

Interview

Very technical rounds
    two rounds, .net related queations and SQL also
    asked design pattern
    They kept asking about design patterns, some scenario based questions , and .net basics
    they also asked about SQL basics, They asked few queries as well which were really hard and tough