Infogain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infogain Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

SSE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain.

Interview

Very technical rounds
    two rounds, .net related queations and SQL also
    asked design pattern
    They kept asking about design patterns, some scenario based questions , and .net basics
    they also asked about SQL basics, They asked few queries as well which were really hard and tough

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

A brief technical screening followed by two technical interviews of about half an hour each, finally a brief interview with hr manager.

The interview process was quick. The technical interviewers were good, they asked sensible questions. When you negotiate salary, start with a higher salary. Otherwise they will low ball you.

Interview Questions

• Given StringBuffer and StringBuilder, which one would you choose in your program?   1 Answer
    • Can we use a HashMap in a multi-threaded program?   1 Answer
    • Given ArrayList and LinkedList which one would you choose?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogain (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Three Rounds of Interview -
    a) Project Management Knowledge concepts by Sr. PM
    b) Discussion around overall experience by head of the LOB
    c) Final HR round and Salary Negotiation

Offer comes very fast and HR explains the benefits very well

Interview Questions

• Focus on PMBOK and Project management methodologies
      Agile Concept
      Past Project experience   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infogain (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

They do one round of Telephonic and then client interview.
    Internal interview panel has 3 people asking on a conference, and client interview had 2.

Interview Questions

• Can an iterator from the concurrent hashmap be share across threads?   Answer Question
    • Design the object model of chess game   Answer Question
    • Explain get and set rule of generics? How is it similar to covariance in scala   Answer Question

Immigration status related constraints. Infogain's policies are very unfavorable.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infogain in October 2012.

Interview

HR called over the phone and asked to come office. on the same day, first HR interview and then one technical interview. after that HR discussed the salary part. on the day of boarding one of the HR person will help you in joining process.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Austin, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview on core java and SQL basics. Followed by an in person interview which focused on Design patterns and other OO concepts.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infogain (Austin, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

They called for core java and asked completely j2ee concepts.

IOS Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infogain (Los Gatos, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

A typical phone round then onsite for some realistic technical questions that anyone could stumble upon. Then followed by negotiation with HR. There were two technical guys from out of state who held the phone round. It sounded like a conference on speaker phone over their end so the voice quality was quite poor. It's quite difficult to pick up what the interviewers said at times.

Interview Questions

• Some real technical question in iOS development   1 Answer

Negotiation

Try to negotiate hard. Usually HR like to low ball candidates. If they really need you and if you can feel it, try harder.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)).

Interview

Campus placement interview
    Their company presentation was very bad, the guy barely could speak english and very carefully they hide their policies in their presentation slide.
    Technical paper - multiple choice, C++, Java questions
    HR interview - for asking if you agree to the bond
    Technical interview - algorithms, riddles, coding on paper

Interview Questions

• HR
      -Relocation to Pune
      -33 months bond (Rs.1 lac) are you ok with this?
      - About yourself
      Technical
      -Coding questions - have to write a code on piece of paper
      -Various riddles (bucket water type)
      -Algorithms   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

They do not want to hire people. They only want to play interview-interview with people and waste their time and energy. I answered all questions but didn't received any call. How rude is this.