Infogain Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 333 of over 333 interviews

Applied online20%
Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Infogain

Application

I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

One to one and group rounds of interviews. So, there were 2 rounds, both were technical, about work done earlier and projects executed. Went well, final round was managerial and one more HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Threading questions, oops questions and concepts, Framework questions
    Answer Question

Infogain

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

Very slow process, there were 4 rounds of interview on both front end and backend technologies and in the end they said they don't have the budget for my role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infogain

Application

I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

There was an aptitude and verbal test. Then a coding test for round 2. Then a Techinal interview which is immediately followed by an HR interview. Well , Techinal interview was pretty easy and straight forward with basic questions on algorithm, data structures, basic networking and database management

Infogain

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

First Round- >Aptitude+Technical( 50 MCQ Questions out of which 30 Aptitude questions, 30 Techincal, 10 English) Second Round->Technical Interview Third Round->Hr Interview Over all Interview was easy if your concepts are clear in any of one object oriented programming language and have done a project and can explain it well.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of OOPS concepts. Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation. Questions on Projects I have made.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogain (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

1. I briefed my salary expectations clearly during 1st conversation. 2. Post clearing Interview - No Movement (Frequently not even responded to calls) 3. Lengthy Post Interview Approval Process - Time consuming 4. Matching salary expectation seems to be far away, not even able to provide 4% of hike (Had clear communication on 1st call regarding salary expectation they should have dropped my candidature but instead of that they preferred to set up false expectations) 4. Dy Mgr Not aware about contract pay structure leading to miscommunication. 5. Being at fault and top of that trying to make me realize that I have committed sin. 6. Rude behavior (Why should you tell me about other candidates recruitment status for the same position)

Interview Questions
  • In my complete work tenure - what was exciting, what challenges I faced and how I managed my lean period.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogain (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was good. Nice cooperation. Time panctual. Helping with questions answers. HR also helps you for your time convenience. The typical employer will interview 6-10 candidates for a job, and candidates will go through at least 2-3 rounds of interviews before receiving an offer. If a hiring manager isn't able to find someone who fits their requirements

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infogain

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

Very good experience . Interviewer was very polite and tried to get me comfortable before asking the questions . There were 2 rounds of interview . First is technical and then hr.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infogain

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain

Interview

Fast process including aptitude test in hirepro followed by programming test if you clear aptitude then technical interview then HR interview. It was a good experience giving interview here was not very challenging but good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infogain (New Delhi) in Mar 2021

Interview

The whole process was good. But they did not asked many technical questions rather more of HR related questions.He asked about the role and responsibilities related to my final year project.Questions related to database systems and sql were asked along with data structures.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infogain (Noida) in Mar 2021

Interview

1st round is technical, 2nd is Technomanagerial and last is HR round and whole process is completed in a week then they give me the offer letter in next week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 333 Interviews