Iris Software Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iris Software.

Interview

interview got scheduled quickly and interviewer was good. There was 2 telephonic rounds but they took forever for generating the offer letter. Interviewer had good knowledge and he was able to ask same questions in different ways.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in May 2010.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical questions.
    When working for a client interview they provide ample help for the preparation of the candidate.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience I can say. They have no idea about about what they are hiring. I appeared in 2 rounds. First round was telephonic and its was okay. After that they called me for face to face interview in their office. They asked me to arrange cab from golf course metro,when I reached there, there was no cab. I kept calling driver, after 45 minutes of wait, I got call from HR that cab will be arriving in a while, simultaneously I got call from another HR that there will be bus and I need to board that. I mean what the hell, their HR are not in sync. Its too far from metro station, looks like another corner of world. Once I reached there, they gave a three pager form to fill, within which all the details are required. It took me around 20 mins to fill that form. I mean lol, a 3 pager form before interview. After that I got connected with the interviewer, he himself looked so much confused. In between interview he told me that I have an important meeting to attend and left the room. He told me that some else will carry on this interview. After 15 mins HR came in the room and told me that the technology they wanted is not in my profile so cant process further. I mean come on, if you were not clear then why you processed two rounds of interview. In essance it was a very bad interview experience.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

- First Telephonic round- This was test of basics
    - Then face to face technical round (2 of them) - this was actual grilling on the core concepts
    - Then managerial round - This was more of attitude check
    - HR round - This was fit-check and salary negotiation.
    - Client interview round- This was again a grilling round where project specific questions were asked.

Interview was tough but the whole process was very smooth.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Had to wait for 45 mins for interviewer.
    Was a really bad experience as It looked like I was being interviewed on interviewer's skill set and not mine. Was asked questions on Javascript and Jquery. Interviewer were very arrogant in term of what they were asking.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

First received an email from Naukri.com replied on email with updated CV.
    Then got the call from HR and interview scheduled for Saturday. I was unable to reach on Saturday so reschedule on Monday.

Interview Questions

• 1) Diff between composition and aggregation   1 Answer
    • 2) What is abstraction in java.   1 Answer