Iris Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iris Software.

Interview

interview got scheduled quickly and interviewer was good. There was 2 telephonic rounds but they took forever for generating the offer letter. Interviewer had good knowledge and he was able to ask same questions in different ways.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Initially I was a bit skeptical to go after reading all the reviews here, but anyhow I did manage to show up. It was a horrible experience. The guy taking the interview was mid 40 and was constantly chewing tobacco and scrolling over his phone. He was asking stupid questions with no relevance with any technology or tool. Wasted my day, I shouldn't have attended.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iris Software in February 2013.

Interview

It starts with a telephonic interview, followed by a technical interview in office. It is an average interview. Prepare basic wells and there should not be any problem. Couple of interviewers are really good.

Interview Questions

• Concepts of object oriented programming, SQL Server problems, Basic Asp.Net questions.   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who got my resume from a job board and he asked me few questions. In the evening got a screening call from an account manager, which went well. He said he will submit my resume to the client. The next day got a call confirming the time of the interview and in the evening again got a call from a couple of people who wanted to "prep" me for the call with the client. I thought this was great since you normally don't get enough detail about the client. But the more they prepped me the more I got puzzled. They basically were telling me to write down a script that they were dictating to me. Several times the account manager asked me if i am writing this down or he needs to send me his notes. I told him not to worry and that i am writing down the important points. At the end of the call, I got the sense that they did not like my "independent' thinking. The next day, I waited for the client to call but it never happened. No apologies, no explanations. Just disappeared.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial screen with an internal recruiter. During the interview I emphasized more than once that I would only consider a virtual office position, and wouldn't be interested in interviewing with the hiring manager if the role required reporting to an office. She said that not all positions require working from an office and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. There was a brief personality assessment that was required to be completed online.
     I then spent 90 minutes preparing for the next interview. The hiring manager was a nice enough person and conducted a professional interview, no problems there. Before the interview wrapped up I asked him about virtual office. He was clear that the position required working from office space they would be renting in my area, and there was no flexibility for virtual office.
    The recruiter not only wasted my time, but also wasted the time of their hiring manager.
    Great job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.

Interview

interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years   1 Answer

CRM Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. The expectation was that it would entail a phone interview followed by a face to face interview.

The interviewer did a great job of outlining the company and the current program of work - however, it seemed that they had not read through my CV nor had a vast amount of experience in interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can tell me about your previous experience with CRM and how you might be able to help us?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about Waterfall and Agile?   1 Answer
    • What have you been doing in your time off?   Answer Question
    • Who was your Sponsor?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   1 Answer

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (Edison, NJ) in July 2019.

Interview

Started with a phone interview with the recruiter. Had a phone interview with the manager and a Vice President. Was called back for another interview with a different Vice President and the head of HR. Was expecting to get an offer and they went with someone else.

SalesForce Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iris Software.

Interview

I was scheduled for an Interview for a specific time where I had a meeting which I need to attend. As this call is more Important, I came out of meeting, waiting for the Interviewer to call me. I got an email that he is running late and cannot take call at that time. He requested if I can take call at a later time. I said I am busy and cannot take. He immediately responded that "I got what I want. Good Luck with your Job Search"... I am still not sure what that means. When called him again...He was like he wants to hire candidates who are flexible to take interviews with their timings...I am not sure how that guy even became a recruiter...Worst experience I had in my 6 years of working in USA.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in May 2010.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical questions.
    When working for a client interview they provide ample help for the preparation of the candidate.