Iris Software Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

4.0

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Poor interview process they can take rounds even after confirming you or after PM round. Not recommended company, I would never suggest anyone to join or even go for interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

I would suggest don't watse your precious time here rather prepare for some other company. They will never ever offer you.

Went throug a consultancy. Three technical round one Managerial round and then hr. The process was smooth and happened timely. Everything was normal upto the hr we even discussed the salary and all and locked the deal.
    But when it came to generate offer letter they came up with such a lame excuse i mean just pathetic.
    They said like they have frozen the vendor hiring hence can't offer.
    I mean really?? Seriously you came to know this thing at this very point of time. Come on, stop making fool of us. This is something way too pathetic and such an irresponsible behavior. I know and i can understand that u might have found a cheap resource but just for the sake of that you have wasted all my time and dedication.

Interview Questions

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Iris Software (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Bad interview process. They call too many candidates together. They tell you it is a scheduled interview but it is no less than a walk-in. Waited there for 2.30 hours and still even first round was not conducted.

Bad experience and it is common with all small scale companies in Noida.