Jefferies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jefferies Interview Questions

Interviews at Jefferies

Equity Research Associate Interview

Interview

Spoke with the HR recruiter. She accidentally sent me an email to schedule an interview with the team, but then she recalled the email. They said they found a referral for the position, but have kept posting it.

IB Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was not so bad. I had an interview with someone who asked no technical questions then I had a super day. The super day is an hour long.

Interview Questions

• why ib. why Jefferies and why do I think I can handle the work load and the long hours   1 Answer

Talent Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies.

Interview

Made it to two rounds, first with recruiter and then with manager. Pretty informal, not a lot of behavioral questions. Nice interviewers. Hard to get a sense for the actual job.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies (Detroit, MI) in January 2021.

Interview

Pretty easy interview on site and with the investment company. The interviews was maybe 30 mins long each but not to hard just go in with confidence and let your experience show

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jefferies (New York, NY) in December 2020.

Interview

2 Associate interviews and then a superday. Overall laid back process, not too technical, mostly fit/ interest questions. The superday was remote in 2020 which made 2-1 interviews more clunky than in person ones.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 valuation methodologies   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies.

Interview

ot then telephone interview then vedio interview then Assessmnet center, the process is straight away and common to see among other investment banks. I failed the interview anyways. Still thanks to this opportunities to let me learn more about interview process in the investment banking industry

Interview Questions

• some behaviour questions mostly, not technical questions   Answer Question

Interview

zoom super day, quite easy. 4 rounds with 3 ppl each and mostly behavioral and experience-based questions, know about the company and its overall standing. know CEO of company and know what a middle mkt bank is.

Interview Questions

• Why have you chosen this major/minor   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

The first interview was with two employees and they asked standard questions - what do you know about Jefferies, etc.

Superday was three back to back interviews but all the people were nice and answered all my questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies in November 2020.

Interview

Applied through their Jefferies online portal, received email for 30-minute Zoom interview a few weeks later. Spoke with a friendly Analyst, worked through questions together. No second round, no offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you value companies?
      Q: Walk me through a Cash Flow statement.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jefferies (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and fast-paced. Be ready to answer difficult questions. Be a fast thinker and be able to deliver responses in a professional manner. Failure to do this will result in poor performance.