Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jenny Craig

2.4

Jenny Craig Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Towson, MD) in February 2020.

Interview

They responded the same business day to schedule phone interview. The recruiter was incredibly kind and friendly. Asked a lot of relevant questions. I received a call the same day by market manager to schedule in person interview which is in 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig?   1 Answer

Retail Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone for about 25 minutes mostly asking questions regarding my resume and seeing what I know about the position. You must explain any gaps in employment. You will also be asked what makes you an ideal candidate for the position and why you are interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to try the Jenny Craig weight loss program free of charge for 2 weeks?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

First round was phone interview. It got rescheduled twice. I had to remind manager that I have an interview scheduled with her but she was very busy I guess to call the candidate. They should understand that a person has invested so much of their time for the interview procedure and they should value that. After asking some basic questions, manager told me that they have already moved forward with other candidate as they want someone who would join immediately.

Retail Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Davis, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online and 5 minutes later I received an email to schedule a phone interview in the next few days. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked some questions for background check and discussed some qualifications.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

Unorganized recruiters in California with little experience and no knowledge of the centers they are interviewing you for. They dont follow up or return emails and dont advise if you have allergies to their wheat and gluten foods you cant work for the company.

I was disqualified because I would not eat the food for three weeks just like if clients has food allergies they cannot sign up for the program. I understand the thought process behind that but I didnt think a company could not hire you because you could eat their food. Wish they had advised this before I went on the interview. The job description its full time and they did not have full time to offer as they give those hours to the center manager and what ever is left is for the other employees. I would not recommend anyone personally to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to describe something anything I knew about and they didnt. Take them through a pretend scenario.   1 Answer

SEM Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2019.

Interview

We had a short phone call interview to explain about myself and what I can do for the company which helped me to get the sense how to prepare other interviews as well

Interview Questions

• Why am I interested in working at Jenny Craig?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Lots of questions about my background. It told them that I was apprenticed as a habadasher but that I get cold feet when I spoke to people. Then I decided that I wanted to help people lose weight.

Interview Questions

• how long have you worked in fat business?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and I got an email the next day if I was still interested in the position at certain locations and if I will be available for a 20-minute interview. It was not bad and she was asking very easy questions and I did not feel intimidated at all.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with someone from corporate. She asked pretty straightforward questions. She was very friendly and professional. Later that day, I got a call for an in-person interview with the Program Director.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales?   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me a week after I applied for the position and conducted a 20-minute phone interview. I was called for an in-person interview which took about 3 hours. I started with one marketing manager, then had to field questions from a group of about 3 or 4 people in the department. The interview seemed to go well, but I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you think you would be a good fit at Jenny Craig and the Jenny Craig social media team.   Answer Question