Jenny Craig Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Center Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntersville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Huntersville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for one hour by the Market Director of the Carolinas. I came prepared with questions to answer and questions that I wanted to ask. I thought that it gave me good insight into the working environment and what kind of support I could expect from people in higher positions. Throughout the interview I felt that present emplyees were guided and supported in their positions. I felt that I would be supported as well. My las job had little to no guidelines, support or much of anything else in place so hearing this was quite refreshing to say the least. I left with a very good feeling about my interview and my potential for hire with a company with a great history nationwide.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what kind of a difference I made for the company I had recently left which supported a local hospice.   1 Answer

Center Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2009.

Interview

Two interviews. They like to hear specific past examples. For example, they asked how I achieved specific sales results in the past. They wanted to know what the goal was, the steps I took to achieve it and what the exact end dollar result was.

Interview Questions

• We actually did what was called a role play. I had to be the consultant and they were the client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, heard back within a week, interviewed in person with 2 managers, was asked a ton of scenario questions, received a phone call a couple days later that I was hired, accepted the job, trained for weeks, then suddenly got my hours cut to 4 hours per week. Very high turnover rate, managers don't even stay consistent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you solved a problem with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Hamilton, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

First you need to apply online....
    1.Phone interview with the recruiting agency
    2.Interview with the Center Director for a one on one interview
    3.Interview with the Center Director plus the Market director

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself?
      Why do you think you would be good at this job?
      What can you bring to the company?

- Role Play different scenarios. (Probably the most difficult part)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Woodbury, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

Normal interview process. It was quick though. Submitted resume in am, had a interview that afternoon and offered the position next day. One thing that was different had to do a "mock phone with an potential client" that was scripted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jenny Craig.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter and had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions and then they scheduled me for an in-person interview a few days later. I went through about 30 minutes of questions and they walked me through the call center and described the various positions there. I also read through a sample script over the phone with the interviewer so they could hear how I sounded over the phone since it is a call center. I received a call a few days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what interested me about working for Jenny Craig.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Dublin, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

You generally will meet with the center director for your site and they spend anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour with you asking the basic questions you'd be asked in an interview. They usually will go over the compensation to make sure you're comfortable and from there you'd do a second interview with the Market Director over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you successfully sold someone a product or an idea?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

2 step process for the interview. Recieved a call to set up date and time for phone interview. They were prompt with time calling, interview was about 15 minutes. Asking basic questions, seeing if you had the skills they were looking for. Next step was to meet owner in center to do an in person interview. This store happened to be a franchise, I met with the actual owner of this location. It was about an hour long. Asked more questions to see if you would be a good fit and talked a little about how the Jenny Craig program worked.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle consructive criticism?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

The initial interview consists of a telephone interview which is done by a customer service telephone representative. They ask you basic questions in the "tell me about a time" realm. The focus is customer service questions. The next interview is with the facility manager. The main focus is role playing with the interviewer and answering questions about how you handled past situations. Good eye contact, body language and verbal communication skills are key at this point. The final interview is with the Area Manager and then they offer you an hourly wage so low you will feel like you are back in grade school asking for a summer job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you motivated someone   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you offered exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could always try to negotiate. You will be offered a low hourly wage and the promise of a better wage via your sales commission which will initally be about $3.50 on every $100.00

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Completed application with a on line test asking basic sales technique questions. Received immediate email giving instructions to call 800# within 24 hours. Called and completed a 15 minute phone interview again asking sales technique questions, a question about what would you do if you saw a coworker steal and why you want to work for Jenny Craig. Said I would be forwarded to the Center Manager who is in need of hiring and would receive a call to schedule an interview if that person is interested.I received a call 2 days later and scheduled an in person interview. Completed a hard copy application. Interview lasted 1 hour and 20 minutes. 3 days later received another call to schedule another in person interview with the regional marketing person. This interview lasted one hour. Many of the same sales questions were asked. How you handle other peoples perceptions of you, how you have helped someone reach a goal, how you handled a previous coworker that you did not like or get along with. 2 days later, received a job offer.
    Staff very friendly, felt comfortable in the environment and sounded like good training would be offered

Interview Questions

• How have you handled someone's perception of you, especially if you didnt agree with their perception?   Answer Question

salary offer was $7.25 per hour