Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2017

2.9

Internal Audit Interview

Interview

The interview was in person and consisted of mostly behavioral questions, walking through my resume, and interest in the company. I had two interviews back to back. The interview was conversational and the interviewers were friendly.

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer is a UT alumni and she is super nice. There are 5 questions in 30 mins, and the interviewer got uniform questions for each interviewee. She recorded my answers along the process.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview on campus followed by an on-site interview day in Wisconsin. Three, 30-45 minute interviews were conducted during the on-site interview day. Everyone was very nice there, which is indicative of their collaborative, team-orientated culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through school website and saw them at a career fair, the interview was over skype and was the first and only round. Was for a Customer Development Intern position

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was over the phone which was disappointing because an employer can not really get a clear sense of a potential employees enthusiasm without physically being there. This worked as a disadvantage .

Interview Questions

• How did your experience with group projects in school help you learn how to work in teams?   1 Answer

Interview

Not very difficult. Behavior questions and job skills questions based on your previous working experience. The managers look very patient and nice. Overall, it is a good experience. It was a two - day interview process. First day I met with my direct manager. The second day I met with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• What skills bring you to the job that you are applying?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was an on campus interview. I applied through campus career website and got the interview fairly quickly. The interview was very chill and relaxed. Only standard behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Basic Behavioral Quesitons. (how do you work in a group, tell me a time you overcame a challenge)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process started with an on campus interview which was then followed by in-person interviews with a variety of people at various levels within the marketing organization conducted at the corporate headquarters location.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in April 2017.

Interview

Very unprofessional and disorganized. The process is full of delays and waste and it is common for simple decisions to take 4 months. I would avoid this company based on my terrible experience and those of others I have spoken with as employees.

Mill/Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Fullerton, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Panel interviews with other applicants repeatedly name dropping friends and family members to let interviewees know WHO to hire. Total waste of a day. HR didn't have the decency to answer a simple question on health insurance costs (played stupid). Rotating shifts (weekly) Union buddy system hiring process that totally wastes other applicants time.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situations have you dealt with in the past.   Answer Question