Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI) in March 2019.

Interview

Met them at career fair and scheduled an interview for the next day. Behavioral Interview, STAR type of questions. Took maybe 35 minutes, super chill. They respond within 2 weeks and you have 2 weeks to accept the offer.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Skype video interview, with two female Indians. Started the interview by asking me to turn on my video, which I did, and then refused to turn on their video. How professional is that?

I could tell from the first minute that this was not going to go well - the tone of voice, the lack of friendliness, etc etc. It was clear she was not enthusiastic about this interview at all. I recorded the audio of interview, and her bad attitude is pretty obvious upon listening to the recording.

She proceeded to ask a series of very vague, nonsensical questions, and refused to clarify when asked. I recorded this conversation, and it sounds very weird. Instead of asking questions that are appropriate for a product owner, she asked questions that are appropriate for a web developer or software engineer. I wonder if she really understands the role of a product owner, and now I want to go back and look at HER experience.

I can only draw one conclusion - this woman is a racist that did not want to hire a white male. Everything she said and how she behaved point toward this. Worst experience I've ever had. IMHO, D.M. (her initials) needs a lot of training on how to conduct a proper interview.

This went so poorly that I told her something to the effect that "this isn't going well, and I'm going to terminate this interview now".  I then terminated the call.

Interview Questions

• "tell me the difference between product management methodology and Agile methodology".    1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

The final interview stage involved several one-on-one interviews. I started off with the hiring manager (odd because: 1) I've already talked to this individual, should probably wait until there's more material to talk about; 2) if it doesn't go well, then what? I end up wasting everyone else's time). The other interviews started off with each person spending, say, 20mins going over their own CV's (off-putting and not a good use of time). There wasn't coordination among the interviewers, as many asked repetitive and/or irrelevant questions. All interviewers were at the same level. Typically, an interviewee is allowed the opportunity to talk to a peer for 'real talk'. This interview process is not effective and doesn't put either side in an opportune position. Very amateurish...

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Very laid back interview over video. I applied for an IT internship title but spoke about my analytical interests and she understood. Asked me specifics about my resume as well. Overall great interview. Only one.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pursue the certificates that you did?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you didn’t have a cooperative team member.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Started with an on campus interview and moved to an on site interview. Consisted of several 1-1 interviews and an exam. Included a tour of their very impressive complex that more resembled a College Campus.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (University Park, PA) in October 2019.

Interview

I talked to a hiring manager at the career fair and got a phone call later that night to set up an interview for the next day. The interview was purely behavioral, the hiring manager read from a packet of questions and asked for responses in the STAR method. The hiring manager called me the day after my interview to extend an offer and I received my official offer from HR a week later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work in a group setting and you ran into a conflict.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you accomplished something as a group.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to analyze a large amount of data.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you weren’t able to complete a task on time. What happened and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Senior Healthcare Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, where I was contacted a week after for a phone Interview. Had a 20 minute phone interview with HR. A few days later, was informed with a follow up interview. The following week interviewed with a training manager. Didn’t hear anything for a month. I received an email after a month, stating I was still a candidate they hit a delay. The following week, I was contacted to have a face to face with the hiring manager. Met the manager at a hotel by the airport. The interview lasted an hour. 3 week later, I received an email notifying I wasn’t chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in applying for this position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

On Campus Recruiting, 2 rounds, 1 on campus, 1 off campus. All questions were behavioral. The interview was casual and conversational. I would answer and the interviewer would tell me about a similar personal experience they had as well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Madison, WI) in September 2019.

Interview

Met at the Career Fair at UW Madison, talked to the recruiter and had an on campus interview for the Data Science internship the next day. The interviewer was very friendly and had a conversation rather than question/answer kind of interview. The company is really good regardless of the location and they are proud of the work that they do. Make sure you know what you are talking about and can back up your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the Machine learning models you have worked with
      Proficiency in R/Python   Answer Question

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviews followed a Targeted Selection process and interviewers were looking for STAR answers. STAR = Situation, Action, Task, Result. Four one on one, one hour long interviews were held in a day. There was time for questions, breaks and lunch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince a more senior person to change project direction   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2019.

Interview

I met a recruiter at the career fair and submitted my application that after. The next day I had an on campus interview. I didn't hear back from anyone for 2 weeks until I got the invitation for the final round of interviews at their Neenah Wisconsin site.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to overcome a challenging group project.   Answer Question