Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 502 of over 502 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kimberly-Clark

Featured Interview

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in Jan 2020

Interview

In all my years of professional work experience (12+ to be exact), the Kimberly-Clark interview process was by far the best experience I've had with a company. HR was very hands-on and always kept in communication throughout the entire process. I applied for a role and about 2.5 weeks later I heard back regarding scheduling an initial phone screening. After every interview, I heard back from HR in 24-48 hours. My process included the below interviews: 1- Phone screening 2- Zoom interview with Manager(s) 3- Zoom Panel interview w/ presentation Overall, everyone I met was so pleasant and down to earth. Following every interview, HR would reach out and provide an update the same day or 24 hours after.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to answer behavioral questions.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward in terms of questions, skills assessment, and capabilities check. It was also pretty clear what the team was looking for in terms of candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Great process. Hiring manager knowledgeable and went in depth into understanding the candidate’s background and knowledge into real world application. A lot of examples were given too. All in all good learning experience. Duration was longer than expected due to thoroughness in interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

It was fine ..the interviewer more than my knowledge about the field wanted to know my qualities as a person. I did get to mention about my skills. And i felt it was important to learn about their company and products which i think gave me an edge.

Interview Questions
  • What are the projects you have worked on? Explain any one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2021

Interview

O processo seletivo transcorreu inicialmente entre testes online e dinâmica de grupo - com apresentação pessoal e exposição de uma solução para a empresa, que poderia ter sido previamente desenvolvida. Ao passar por esta fase, o candidato era convocado para uma entrevista individual com um gerente da área.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camaçari, Bahia, Bahia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Camaçari, Bahia, Bahia) in May 2021

Interview

O processo levou 4 semanas. A recrutadora me contatou para explicar a próxima etapa que seria a criação de um projeto de melhoria/inovação para a empresa (que achei bem interessante a proposta) e entrevista com o gestor da área de forma virtual. O gestor foi muito simpático. O processo levou 4 semanas. Quem se candidata e não é classificado para a próxima etapa, não recebe retorno do RH porque amigos meus se candidataram e até hoje esperam um retorno. A recrutadora me contatou apenas para explicar como seria a próxima etapa. Dentro de 10 dias após a entrevista, recebi um e-mail genérico informando que o selecionado seria contatado. Como não fui contatado, tive que entender que não fui selecionado.

Interview Questions
  • Se tinha conhecimento em Inglês, Espanhol, Excel, Power BI.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Ho Chi Minh City) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer called me via the phone and asked for a quick talk. She gave 2-3 questions directly on my current position. Then, she concluded my experience doesnt fit with this position. I told her i could explain more about my experience from previous jobs. However, she rejected and dropped the call right away.

Interview Questions
  • What is your role at the current company? Tell me one campaign that makes you most proud.

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

After getting email. Scheduled a Phone- due to Covid safety measures could not meet face to face so it was phone only. They ask the routine questions and what I knew about the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why I am looking at the position.

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in Apr 2021

Interview

I got a phone screening interview that went very well, the HR was amazingly kind and professional, but surprisngly had no news afterwards, even when I tried to follow back. Phone screening-Interview with the head of HR- N+1 interview

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job ? Tell me more about yourself ? Salary expectations ...

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Right from day 1, the company had all the tantrums of a big name. They were not willing to accommodate my availability and always imposed interviewers availability on me. Well, since I was interested in the role I adjusted, had a very good 1st round of discussion and was shared a very positive feedback by the HR. 2nd round happened with HRBP and sales director which also went very well. But then the company played the classic card of putting me on hold and not communicating any decision whatsoever, even after multiple follow ups. The interviews also were more like a rapid fire and not meant to understand the candidate and his/her skill set. Overall a very bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around current role, past experience. Why Kimberly Clark?

Kimberly-Clark

Application

I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark

Interview

Was a 15 minute fire side chat, didn’t really talk much and seemed like a waste of time. Was told they would reach out yet never did. Was a little disappointed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 502 Interviews