Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

Mill/Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Fullerton, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Panel interviews with other applicants repeatedly name dropping friends and family members to let interviewees know WHO to hire. Total waste of a day. HR didn't have the decency to answer a simple question on health insurance costs (played stupid). Rotating shifts (weekly) Union buddy system hiring process that totally wastes other applicants time.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situations have you dealt with in the past.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very laid back and personable, made the process very painless. The interview process was very typical and straightforward. All of the questions asked were behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work in a group setting and one of the group members weren't participating. What did you do?   Answer Question

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter and chatted through job and my experience, very pleasant. Next was 4 interviews (2 phone, 2 skype) with group leader, peer, and 2 people who would be supported through this position. Heard back 3 weeks after final interview only after asking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you enjoy working where you are now?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Champaign, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to the ECS Career Fair at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and talked with one of the recruiters. He signed me up for an interview that evening. The next day I interviewed in-person, and then the day after, I was informed I was going to receive an offer. Everyone I interacted with was extremely polite and kind, and I must say that the whole process was definitely a positive one!

Interview Questions

• "When you are in a group setting, how do you ensure that everyone's voice is heard?"   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houghton, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to my university's career fair, talked to a company rep, scheduled an interview for the next day, and got a phone call with the offer the day after the interview. The interview consisted of 6 behavioral based questions, and each question came from a list of many that the interviewer chose from. It was a one on one interview, and the interviewer was extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered difficulty and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Lubbock, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I talked to them on my school's career fair and I got an interview the next day. I went to the interview place where they asked around 5 behavioral questions. The interviewer was very serious and didn't seem very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed at something and did not handle the situation well?
      Tell me about a time when you had to help a team member and how?
      Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through the K-C web site. Had a first interview with HR, which went fine; just more or less a resume review. 2nd interview was with the hiring manager, which was also relaxed and information. 3rd interview (also phone) was a bit more structured, but fairly typical.

And that's where it ended. I never received any further feedback from K-C, whether HR or the hiring manager, despite direct followups. The only way I found out that I was no longer a candidate was by going back to the web site later to see.

This is the second (and final) time that I will be applying at K-C. Their hiring cycle is very long, disorganized, and discourteous. I'm not angry about not getting the job, that happens. But at least show some common decency in the process, K-C!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a problem and work across organizations.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

At first, I completed a Sales Drive Assessment online to ensure that I fit in with the company's overall culture and the sales role requirements. I passed; however, I haven't seen my results.
    Next, I had a phone interview with a Training or Capabilities manager consisting of all the typical behavioral questions.
    Last, an in person interview with the district manager.
    Received an offer two and a half weeks after the interviewing process was initiated.

Study the company, products, industry, competitors, challenger sales style (read the book The Challenger Sale). Tell your story. Ask meaningful questions. Be in control of the conversation. Sell yourself. Close the sale!

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in December 2016.

Interview

Received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was the typical introduction of interviewer and interviewee. Discussed term length and brief type of work to be done during co-op term. Questions were standard behavioral, but a little more relaxed and masked in different question format.
    Followed up to phone interview with an offer for employment.
    Never had a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make some critical decisions?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing tricky at all however already had lots of experience in this type of role. Spoke with three different people through the process, two in local office and one virtual interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions at all. Mostly conversational and seemed like they were looking for a team personality fit.   Answer Question