Kimberly-Clark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2018

2.9

Computer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

They do behavioral interviews. They'll about situations where you have displayed leadership, initiative, analytical thinking, and the ability to work in groups. They don't ask any technical questions, even if you're applying for a technical position, which is really strange. I spoke with five current employees from different areas.

Negotiation

no negotiations

Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Screened by two outside HR people before speaking to anyone at KCC. Spent all day on site. Interview questions came from form provided by HR. Individual interviewers not allowed leeway into questions asked. Interview experience felt cold and remote.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on their core values--which not every company has.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

Expect to have at least three people interview you. Sometimes they'll be all together in one room (3 to 1) sometimes it'll be three individual 1:1 interviews. Behavior based interviews so be prepared with many examples. Often times there will be a phone interview first, followed by an on-site interview in Wisconsin. If you are found to be an acceptable candidate, you will be put into a hiring pool. No offer comes until someone from KC chooses you out of the hiring pool.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made an improvement to a process.   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Roswell, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

HR - Phone Interview, then five individual interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Negotiate and ask for a bonus.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

One-on-one interview, 45 min in length, primarily behavioral, plus some background questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a decision that you have made that you regretted. What would you do differently now if you face that situation again?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Two brand managers from Kimberly Clark came to campus. They held a "get-to-know-you" event the night before interviews, and all MBA marketing students were invited. The event consisted of dinner followed by bowling. This event was basically a screening event for them to decide who to interview the following day.

That night, they called the candidates they had selected to interview and scheduled interview times for the following day. I participated in 2 back to back interviews which were about 45 minutes a piece. The first interview was behavior based, and the 2nd interview was case based. About 7 days after the interview, they gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Neenah, WI?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an advertisement that you think is effective. Why is it effective?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations for interns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was flown in for a half-day of 3 back-to-back interviews. Afterwards, one of them treated me to lunch in their cafeteria before I was released. The interview process is very regimented. Each interviewer has a packet full of questions. Each page covers a certain topic, and the interviewer gets to choose a question from the page to ask. They ask strictly behavioral questions, most of which were a bit outside of the typical behavioral questions that I was used to. They expect you to follow a very frameworked method of answering the questions (CAR/STAR methods). Don't try to deviate from those methods or add any creativity to your answering methods. This interview process is a machine, and you need to be the cog that fits in properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that involved a lot of risk.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark in November 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews - both were behavioral. I was asked many questions that started, "Tell me about a time when..." The interviewers were both friendly and approachable, and enjoyed telling me about the company and their roles in it. It was also fairly casual and conversational, I didn't feel like they were judging me, and like I had to sit up straight and answer everything perfectly.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Meet this company at a diversity career and was selected for an interview. Very easy going and relax, be sure to know about the varies product lines.Disccused the job requirements, company culture, career ladder, and work/life balance. Also, the location in Neenah,WI.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your "go to market" market approach for a new product and what would that product be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Neenah, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kimberly-Clark (Neenah, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

First round interview on campus followed by an on-site interview day in Wisconsin. Three, 30-45 minute interviews were conducted during the on-site interview day. Everyone was very nice there, which is indicative of their collaborative, team-orientated culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member.   Answer Question