Lincoln Electric Engineering and Operations Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lincoln Electric

2.5

Engineering and Operations Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a phone interview, from there I had a face to face interview with the company and then got invited back for the last round of interviews. The last round of questions are just about your resume, be prepared to answer any type of question pertaining to your school work and your experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lincoln Electric

Engineering and Operations Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I landed an interview at a huge career fair. They were all dressed casually, and the interview felt almost as casual. They took things seriously, but it was nice to not have everyone be so uptight. It was the typical question type that everyone asks and you get really tired of answering. I never got a follow up email because it was a recruiting deal, and I literally never heard from them again. I didn't have to apply they said, but I think I might have.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing in your educational career that you are most proud of or applies most to this job?   Answer Question

Engineering​ and Operations Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lincoln Electric in May 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screening with HR. Asked about resume and experiences. Then another Phone Screening with an Engineer. After that I was flown out to Cleveland for the Final interview with 5 different Engineers. All of them asked questions from Resume. Very relaxed and professional environment. Also got a tour if the manufacturing plant. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with team members?   Answer Question