LinkedIn Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,168 of over 2,168.0 interviews

Recruiter28%
Employee Referral23%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Overall difficult interview. Some of the interviewers were personable, while others were very stand offish. It seemed like management didn't know what they wanted from the position and some of the associates didn't know how to conduct an interview. Didn't learn much about the role.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were about stakeholder management
    Answer Question

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Had a chat with a recruiter who asked pretty detailed questions about my end to end sales cycle. Not sure if they were just trying to get information but I felt like she was asking for the sake of asking as I found that they had a few candidates in the final round already.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about LinkedIn

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews. One of them is about coding that includes two coding problems. Another round of interview is 30-minutes behaviroal questions. The interviews are not difficult.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

I had three round of interviews with 4 people and it was like a casual conversations. They asked me about my strengths, my weaknesses and achievements in my work history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Went through Wintathon 2020, and was among the top 60 contestants. Unfortunately did not qualify for the finals. Went through Wintathon 2020, and was among the top 60 contestants. Unfortunately did not qualify for the finals.

Interview Questions
  • If your team wins, you will automatically be recruited for the position.

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Online screening where answer tricky Spark SQL questions, then back to back 2 rounds one with more standard SQL and one business acumen/analytic thinking type. Did not advance past this round

Interview Questions
  • Design a metric/dimension for improving LinkedIn user profile.
1 person found this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Regular phone screen with a recruiter, mostly questions around career background and how past projects might relate to the current role. A bit of fit related questions. Mostly cultural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Four step process - excel test, phone screen, case study, super day. The excel test is a take home test and the case study is done during the interview, guided by a LInkedIn employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LinkedIn

Application

I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

First I got a Hackerrank that was 2 coding questions, fairly easy. I then got matched to a team and had a final-round interview with 2 members of that team, one who asked me more coding questions and one who asked me behavioral questions. I then got a call from a recruiter who said that they wanted me to interview with a different team, so I had a more casual call with the manager of that new team.

LinkedIn

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LinkedIn

Interview

Applied online and recruiter reached out to me like 2 months later when I had almost forgotten about it. From the get go the recruiter was trying to rush me through the entire process which was very unusual. In the initial email he said he wanted to talk the next day, and then tried to get me to do the phone screen within a week. Pass the phone screen and the recruiter rushed me again to do the full interview with less than a week prep time. I told him no because it would be doing myself a disservice to not prepare adequately. Suddenly I was passed off to another recruiter without any explanations. Finally did the interview, feedback was I did well enough to be hired for one level below which I interviewed for. At this point I was passed off to a third recruiter who was supposed to match me to a team and that was the last I heard. No rejection, no explanations, no offer. Just ghosted. Throughout the entire process I had to constantly email them to get the process moving forward because none of the recruiters seemed all that interested in helping in any way. What a disrespectful way to treat a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Product & Technical Taste Host Manager Javascript Pragmatic Coding for UI Software Design & Architecture Coding and Algorithms for UI
5 people found this interview helpful