LinkedIn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,375 Interview Reviews

3.1

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

It's just like a typical interview. Came in, asked about my work experience, gave me a profile to look at and describe why this person would/would not be a fit for a particular role. Didn't take long to hear back

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at your company at your company. What did you recruit for?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

I asked my friend who works at Linkedin to refer me. Then the hr called me and scheduled a technical interview. After the interview they said would not move forward my application.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Hiring process was a pretty quick turnaround of only about 4 weeks. I had gone through four rounds with the first two being a 30-45 min phone call interview, third round was a 3.5 hour on-site, and the fourth and final round being a 2 hour on-site. All interviewers were very nice and I was always left enough time to ask questions at the end which was very insightful. They covered your corporate finance/accounting knowledge, lots of behavioral questions, and had an intermediate level Excel test.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

First started with a short introduction interview with the recruiter who was very helpful through out the process. Then followed by two more interviews with engineers. The technical questions are similar to Leet Code questions and leet code premium is worth it. Lots of feedback from the recruiter was very helpful.

Communications Manager Interview

Interview

I was a referral and within a day was asked to set up a phone screening. I had a 30 minute phone screening two days later and was told I would be fast-tracked through the process, as there were two positions that were a fit for my experience. I did not hear back for two weeks and when I sent a follow-up email, I received a voicemail and was told I was a very promising candidate and would hear back within days. I received an automated message a week later informing me that I would not be moving on in the interview process. When I requested feedback on my screening call, I received no response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver a difficult message.   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

Initial email and then followed by Hr discussion over phone describing the process and some details about the position.

Followed by one behavioral interview and one technical phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical round: LRU Cache type question with little modification around locks and multithreading. Pretty easy one.

Behavioral round: Lot of behavioral questions were asked. More about working style in a team, things which are important to you, difference between levels of engineer, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LinkedIn (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Excellent experience, very professional, great organization. I applied online through LinkedIn and was selected for a phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews and met with 4 individuals F2F in their SF office. Everyone was very nice, easy going, and incredibly bright! Great questions but they made it seem more like a conversation than an interview. I was given an offer 3 days later.

Software Engineer - Machine Learning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LinkedIn (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The first call was for 30 min with the HR, asking questions about resume and what I was looking for in the role. After the conversation we scheduled a technical phone interview. The technical rounds consists of a 30 min coding challenge and a 30min conversation about machine learning.

Interview Questions

• Given a random generator function that return 0 or 1 with equal probability, create another random function that will return any value between [0,6] with equal probability   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Linked-in recruiter called me and scheduled phone screen for Software Engineer position.
    first one is the phone screen followed by an on-site interview at the LinkedIn location.
    The phone screen is scheduled for online coding.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Thread and process?
      What is the virtual memory?
      Implement get() and put() methods from HashTable ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LinkedIn.

Interview

I was called onsite after the phone interview. The process is hard and long. System design round was also tough as I faced a difficult question about which I did not have much idea.