Lithium Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lithium Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for brief phone screen said he was interested in my background. Then interview with hiring manager. He was ten minutes late and I had to email him to get me to call me 20 minutes after the scheduled time. Then another interview with the hiring manager, a SDR, and a marketing manager. These were all done on the phone. I wasn't located in San Francisco so they talked about bringing me in person and they always said that they were interested in wanteing to continue the process. Followed up with recruiter who said they would not be moving forward and wasn't able to get feedback from the interviewers. The whole process was very disorganized and I often had to follow up with the interviewers, to move on or the interviewers were late and didn't respond. It took a month so I wish they didn't draw it out so long, even though I wouldn't have taken the position anyways based on my impressions of the company from the interview process. Not a professional experience.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was start and stop. Bungled meeting times and just plain unprofessional. If you go to the NY office make sure they cover your parking. It's 40 bucks an hour! Also, their sales methodology is the Challenger Model, which tells me the leadership has no idea how to sell, considering the Challenger Model is a bunch of bull. Challenger model sounds cool, but the authors don't reveal their research, and these guys never sold anything except their book. If your selling books this model may work for you. Finally, it's just a me too product. Who is going to pick their marketing solutions over SFDC, SAP, IBM or Oracle's pre integrated marketing solution? Anyway, I dogged a bullet, just wish I would have gotten my 40 dollars worth during the interview!

Interview Questions

• What's your sales model methodology?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview

Initial HR call, call with hiring manager and then a phone call with another product manager. All 3 calls seemed to go pretty well but I did not hear back from them after the 3rd phone call. The recruiter who was calling me twice a day went AWOL. It seemed pretty unprofessional. The questions were standard product and behavior related questions and were easy to answer.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Extensive process. Totally 3 rounds. HR screening, Conversation with Hiring Manager and then On-site interview that lasted for 5 hours. Questions were based on the experience in the resume. The leadership team also gets involved in the decision making

Interview Questions

Lithium Technologies Response

Aug 11, 2016 – Head of Global Recruiting

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Thrilled to have you on board here at Lithium!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies.

Interview

Applied through employee referral and the person that I spoke with on the phone did not even sound like she wanted to speak with me. Ended the call with stating she wanted me to chat with another team member and to schedule some time. Never emailed me with information, had to follow up myself, kept giving me the roundabout, asked again for my availabilities and at the end, said they decided to go with someone else that was further along in the interview process.

If you did NOT see that this was going anywhere, don't drag the candidate along. It's unfortunate that this is a reflection of the company and I would be joining a HR team that lacks proper communication and honesty.

Interview Questions

Lithium Technologies Response

Aug 11, 2016 – Head of Global Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry you did not feel the experience met your expectations and have looked into this specifically since we are always looking to improve. Honest feedback is a ... More

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. Phone screening with HR
    2. Phone interview with team manager
    3. 2 rounds of interviews in SF office

Everyone was very friendly along the process. San Francisco office was beautiful and culture seemed ideal for any young professional or anyone interested in Bay Area tech culture.

Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to park/get there because it is in the heart of downtown

Interview Questions

• Background, relevant experiences, goals, etc
      Some technical questions related to responsibilities
      More interested in person/attitude/goals than technical know how

Business Systems Analyst - SFDC/Cloud Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

1 Recruiter Screening
    1 Phone Screening with hiring manager
    7-8 rounds of face to face interview with 7 different people

This is was one of the longest face to face round I had but I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. Everyone loved me and I was told; I not only met the expectations but I was above and beyond. The only reason I didn't get the offer because my salary expectations were too high. I was a little disappointed as recruiter knew from day one and should have clarified that with management before they called me in for interview. I really had my hopes up of starting right away. Oh well, I would still love to join any time :).

From my overall interview experience. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT CULTURE, GREAT ENVIRONMENT AND AWESME PEOPLE!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lithium?
      How well you know salesforce?
      Talk about your past experience.
      Walk me through a project you implemented from start to end. How was your experience? Why was your role?

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Phone call from HR basic screening.
    2. First round phone call Technical Interview from Hiring Manager: Background. Interests. etc. No coding / algo qns
    3. On Site 5 rounds (With team + Hiring Manager)

The HR said they will get back to me after a week. They were really confident of making the offer but had to wait for one more guy to show up just because he was already scheduled. After they stopped responding to emails/calls.

Inspite of emailing/calling multiple times they did not respond. The least courtesy should have been send a rejection email. I found them highly unprofessional in this manner.
    It was like a breakup :P. I didn't expect someone in the Social Media Customer Engagement business to be so "Disengaged".

Interview Questions

• Algo qns : Complete code not required just the idea
      Web App Architecture qns. Pub Subscriber model. Trie related qn. 2 Sum / 3 Sum. AngularJS basics.
      Asked questions on my day to day activities. If I am interested in learning new technologies.

Product User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, then spoke with the UX lead at the Austin location. After that I was given a design exercise and then had an interview presenting my response to the exercise to the whole design team and then one-on-one interviews with each team member.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to respond to a design question/challenge and how I would go about solving it.   Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lithium Technologies (Remote, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview porcess was by far the longest and most extensive one I have ever had in my career. I interviewed with 7 people (of which one was a HR interview). During the whole process the recruiter was very professional and kept me informed about the whole process. I quickly learned that with Lithium, the more interviews you get the better it is for your chances to succeed.
    I always felt comfortable during the interviews as it was a good balance of them getting to know me and my skills but also me getting to know them and their culture. The fact that you have so many chances to talk to different people gives you a pretty good indication of what the team spirit and culture will be.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to move from a large company to a small one.   Answer Question