Long & Foster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Long & Foster Interview Questions

1.9

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Long & Foster.

Interview

Great, easy process, nice people, in office interview, very willing to answer my questions.

Asked questions like: Have you done this before? What experiences do you have? Why Long and Foster?

Interview Questions

• Have you done this before? What experiences do you have? Why Long and Foster?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Long & Foster.

Interview

met with manager and they try to convince you to work for them. make sure you visit 2 - 3 companies to compare the start up perks.
    don't be afraid to ask for everything under the sun.

Interview Questions

• ask about commission and what they are willing to give you if you work for them,   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Long & Foster.

Interview

Typical review process with both technical and personal questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bracey, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Bracey, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

no process just, was only interested in past sales since there is no broker at this office the so called lead agent is in charge of hiring the lead agent gets a % of your income and a cash bonus as well , some agents have been known to over staff the office just to get the bonus

Interview Questions

• how was your sales last year   1 Answer

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Easy interview with manager of department-- general questions like "tell me about yourself, your experience, how long you've worked in the field, etc." Nothing out of the ordinary. Manager (at the time-- that person is no longer there) was very positive and nice. It took a few weeks to finally get on board after the offer.

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Interview

Background check

Insurance Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Chantilly, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was with the supervisor just a series of questions. The second interview was with the President of Long and Foster. He looks more intimidating then he really is, although he can be a jerk. Stay firm and confidence and you will win him over, It was a pretty basic interview. There was some joking around, not like some other interviews where everything is serious.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Long and Foster? What can you bring to the company? Give an example of how I overcame an upset customers issue? They let you sit with a representative to get a quick check of how things look,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Arlington, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met w/manager and discussed responsibilities and expectations. Manager had been with company for 30 years and very knowledgable about the industry. She explained the commission structure, benefits of working with Long & Foster and introduced me to the office staff.
    The interview was very low key and more of an information session.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Long & Foster.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase as pay is 100% commission.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

I was transferring from office to office within L&F as my former location was closing. The next closest office was run by a different Manager. The office was well run with a receptionist who actually answered the phone which the ex-office did not. It also had high street visibility, and the other was on the 2nd floor.

Interview Questions

• professional appearance...
      trade knowledge
      source of business
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Washington, DC) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, they just want to know that you know what you're getting into and that you have the stamina to hang in there and make it work.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to make no money for the next 1-2 years?   Answer Question