MIT Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MIT (Cambridge, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went well with lots of questions, I also toured the lab and they continued to ask more questoin reagarding how statics work on a crane, where I had to answer questions such as moment arm and stresses acting on the metal. It was short and intense. I further talked about prsonal projcts and such.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MIT

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MIT (Cambridge, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

People were very nice. Had one on one interviews with about 10 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MIT (Cambridge, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

First I was called in for 1:1 interview with the professor. It still consisted of me giving a presentation but only to him. Then we talked about my experieces etc. Overall, it was just a nice conversation.
    Then he said that he'd like me to come in and give an official presentation to the whole lab, and that was ok as well. After that there was a lunch and dinner interview with the lab members, which was still just talking...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

My interviewer was really nice and was very open to taking questions and talked about his own experience at MIT and how it helped him. The questions were interesting and thought provoking, so be sure to get a lot of sleep beforehand so as to be clear-thinking. He did take some notes as I talked.

Interview Questions

• If the government gave you a project to lead how would you assemble your team?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT in September 2011.

Interview

They ask me to tell about my projects, and ask some questions about the projects. They also ask me some behavior questions. For example, have you done projects in a group. What did you act in a group. When you find some problems in project, what did you slvoe these problems.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MIT in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online.