Maurices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maurices Interview Questions

Interviews at Maurices

2.4

Associate Interview

Interview

Asked about customer service philosophy and also what your personal style is. It’s important to love fashion and want to be dressed well for this job, as a stylist. Looking for people who are organized and very friendly and social able.

Interview Questions

• What is your personal style   1 Answer

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maurices (Bismarck, ND).

Interview

I had I met with a manager who then put me in contact with her DL. It was a long process to get the call of a job offer and by that time I had already assumed they were not interested it was a waste of my time, since they did not respect responding in an fast manner.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Easy going. Go in answer some questions then go about your business. Did have me waiting for a while but that was fine being that I was there looking for a job I was basically on their time at that moment.

Stylist Interview

Interview

Medium difficulty, what if questions, what is your experience in retail, what does fashion mean to you, dress nicely and in their style, arrive early, be warm and open with the interviewer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

The manager called to schedule the interview. The first interview was a group interview with 4-5 other girls. I received a call later that day for a second interview with the assistant manager. After this interview, I was scheduled for a third and final interview with the store manager. I found out that I got the job that day.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Laid back interview, very easy to talk to. Asked questions like "where do you get your fashion inspiration from?" "what would make you a good employee?" all good questions. Made me feel very comfortable.

Stylist Interview

Interview

Really laidback and straightforward. Manager spent most of the interview talking about what the position required and the company's culture. Asked me about myself and my work history. Also asked why I'd like to work for Maurices.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work history   1 Answer

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piqua, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Piqua, OH) in August 2020.

Interview

Asked me general questions, including where I shopped elsewhere and what was currently in style. Very laid back. Also paid attention to COVID policies which is nice. More informal and getting to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest trends currently or this past summer?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

They asked basic interview questions, I had 3 interviews in total. Each one was with a different person. They ask experience questions and about your availability, etc. Overall pretty laidback.

Interview Questions

• To describe a time recently I had to give someone style advice   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Duluth, MN).

Interview

I applied online and had to follow up by phone over two weeks later with the First Assistant. It was at that time she scheduled a time for me to interview in person. The interview felt comfortable and conversational. She told me their DM would get in touch with me about a second interview. When almost two more weeks has passed that I had heard nothing, I called to follow up with the store again. The First Assistant wasn't working that day so I left a message to never have my call returned again. Over a month into this and it appears the position has been filled with not so much as an auto-generated rejection email from the store.