Maurices Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 354 of over 354 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

It was relaxed and to the point. Met with the store manager and was asked questions regarding experience and myself. It lasted about half an hour, and I heard back the following week

Interview Questions
  • What are some current trends you incorporate to your everyday style?
    Answer Question

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

The interview process was very casual, friendly easy going The first interview was at the store with the manager and the second one was by phone call with the district manager.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly about my experience, metrics success and team building skills

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Beaumont, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

The manager who was giving me the interview was kind, helpful, considerate and very informative. I left feeling confident in my ability, my behavior as a possible future employee and my interview.

Interview Questions
  • If I thought I could be a leader.

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

I felt it was one of the more friendly retail reviews I'd ever had -- great management though, which helped. I felt the questions were sincere and straight forward. I think they are also handling navigating our current pandemic climate very well.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my ability to handle difficult people -- people who might try my patience.

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

The initial interview lasted around 40 minutes, and there was lots of good conversation, and lots of questions based around hypothetical behavioral scenarios and how one would act in certain customer service situations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Marion, OH) in Aug 2021

Interview

Easy. Telephone interview. Reviewed questions and answers. Was asked about a start date that day and if I was interested. Very easy and straightforward. I declined however due to pay rate

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself, likes and dislikes. Why do you want to work here. What hours do you want. Salary range

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

Pretty easy interview. They ask questions about how you would add additional items to sales, the Maurices credit card, and other general customer service questions. Go in with a positive attitude, and dressed well and you will more than likely get the job.

Interview Questions
  • How would you make someone feel comfortable trying on clothes that isn’t comfortable with their body

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

It was a long process that took 3 months before they finished the process and gave me a decision. Everyone was very nice, it was just a very extended interview process for an entry-level job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Maurices

Application

I interviewed at Maurices

Interview

Very short and simple. Questions asked were very easy. The interview lasted no more than 25 minutes. It was important to dress the part, in a complete outfit including accessories.

Interview Questions
  • What is your personal style/ What is one clothing item you can't live without and why?

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maurices (Clayton, NC) in Jun 2021

Interview

I found the interview process to be very simple and easy-going. The interviewer was friendly and patient as I took my time to think the questions through and provide my answers. The questions are pretty straight-forward and typical for any retail position. However, make sure you are able to answer any type of fashion questions, especially about your sense of fashion. This is a "stylist" position, they want to make sure you are capable of putting outfits together that are aesthetically pleasing. Other than that, I highly recommend wearing something that looks like it came from Maurices; as well as accessorize! I think this provides the interviewer with a sense if you'll be a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your fashion sense?
  • Give an example of how you handled a difficult customer.
  • What do you expect from the team and management to help you be successful in the position?
  • You need one more credit card to meet today's goal, what approach do you use to achieve this?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 354 Interviews