Maurices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maurices Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.5

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Everything was very casual. The basic "name a time when" questions were asked. The manager was very personable. I interviewed three days ago and she said that when she finished interviews at the end of the week she would be in contact, so I haven't heard back yet.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Meridian, ID) in August 2017.

Interview

Short and quick I was in and out. They appreciated that I took initiative and came in asking about the job after applying online about a week prior. The interviewer was very friendly.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Cedar Park, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Short, I received a phone call then an in person interview the next day. It was more of a smile and laugh and the job was offered to me. I was told on the spot that she wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked specific questions that partained to the job. The manager was goofing off during the interview and wasn't serious about job related questions.   1 Answer

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Met with the acting Store Manager and the District Manager. They asked alot of questions about my sales experience, why I wanted to work for Maurice's and what appealed to me about the job. I thought it went and they said they'd be calling the following week but I never heard back from them, not even to say that I didn't get the job. I expected at least that.

Interview Questions

• "How would you sell us the outfit you have on"   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Interview with only the manager and she just asked simple questions that were easy to answer and it was a good experience. Fast and was offered the job as soon as it was over. Just be enthusiastic and ready for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

Took a few days to get a call back and after the interview I was immediately declined the offer. One on one interview asked multiple and personal questions , very judgemental. They wanted a lot of expectations just to be a regular sales associate-this isn't Burberry.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Very easy, applied online and got a call from a manager about a possible interview. Had to complete an online survey about my thoughts. GOt a call few days later for interview. Was only 10 minutes and asked simple questions.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Klamath Falls, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

She wasn't even hiring, she just wanted to talk to me. Basically she tried to convince me to go down to a Temp Sales Associate Position. Applied online Manager had no clue about how her store works, didn't know her inventory system or anything. Complete waste of time, She was very rude as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Salem, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Originally 5 people were supposed to come, but only three (including myself) showed up. There were 11 total applicants that were chosen for interviews. She took us into the back room and asked us questions one-by-one. It was very light-hearted and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What kind of trends do you like that are currently popular?   1 Answer
    • What's something you would change about your past working experience?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

It was very easy. I was over dressed in professional clothing. While others who interviewed wore clothes from Maurices like you would on the job. The questions were basic and did not involve much.