Maurices Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maurices Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.5

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Was more concerned about what color I was, if I could afford to buy their clothes and drama about what happened at previous jobs. All he asks was if my previous boss was really crazy as he had heard she was.

Interview Questions

• Was your last boss crazy? Omg. What did she do?   1 Answer
    • Can you afford to buy our clothes, because you have to take as spend 100 dollars every month to keep up with trends?   Answer Question

Holiday Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maurices (Roseville, MN).

Interview

Very brief and fun interview! The interviewer seemed very interested in my answers and was genuinely nice and had stated multiple times about what my job would be and what she planned for my future employment with Maurices.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maurices in January 2017.

Interview

Asked about me and wanted to know more about my personality and what I'm working on not job related which threw me off. Very friendly and down to earth. Shared some laughs and eased the tension.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you are personally working on not job related.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cabot, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Cabot, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

I actually had a pre interview and went in to meet the manager at my local store. Doing that really does make the difference. She asked me questions about why I was interested in the job and what kind of schedule I was looking to work. It was helpful because I was able to talk with her about things I couldn't while completeing the online process.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the job.   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willmar, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maurices (Willmar, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

First, you apply online. After taking a personality quiz online, you come in for in interview. My interview lasted 1.5 hours. It was really long! Especially because I had somewhere to be. But the questions were relavent and I really enjoyed talking with the manager

Interview Questions

• Who are your fashion inspirations?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maurices (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Easy hard to navigate the online application because it's setup is comfusing and it took them months to reply back. Really into fashion so if your applying know that that is where you need to shine and be very conscious of the fact that your trying to work in the fashion work if only at a minor level compared to Vogue or something like that.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

I went in the store and asked about applying. I was told to apply online. I did and didn't hear back for a month. But then I did and got called in for an interview. At the time, I applied for a seasonal, part time spot, but I've been there for a year now!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer had something on that she loved, but it didn't look good on her?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maurices.

Interview

Typical interview questions, tell me about yourself, sell your outfit, put together an outfit, two interviews, very laid back, asks about sales and retail background and leadership qualities. Also digs into your customer service skills and background

Interview Questions

• What is something you could would bring to the team   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

One interview. Wanted to know more about my previous boss and drama then anything else. Interview was very easy. Asked basic interview questions. Asked what I did in the past and why I wanted to work at that maurices.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how old I was, if I was in school, what future did I want with the company. And what my previous boss was like and if id keep everything he tells me about others confidential.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maurices (Enid, OK).

Interview

The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Basic retail interview questions with the hiring manager and a trainee. The store was not open yet so we met in a Starbucks. Dress like you know fashion, that is a big part of the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite fashion trend? What is your least favorite?
      Tell me about your work experience this far?
      What do you know about Maurices?
      Answer Question