McKesson Associate - Finance Rotational Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Associate - Finance Rotational Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate - Finance Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview. I simply walked the recruiter through my resume, answered questions about my leadership experience, and explained why I was interested in McKesson.

My second, and final step, was two 30 minute interviews and case presentation at McKesson's corporate headquarters in San Francisco. They gave me a Stanford Business School case on a startup company, SKOLAR M.D. Acting as the CFO of SKOLAR presenting to the CEO, I presented my recommendations on ways to improve the company's ability to survive for the next 2 years and its ability to raised additional funds. The presentation was 15-20 minutes with Q and A afterwards. I interviewed with the VP of Investor Relations and a senior manager from Business Development. The senior manager from Business Development was an alum of the FRDP program.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult. I was pretty much asked about my interest in McKesson and my work experience   Answer Question