KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 841 of over 841 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

McKesson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson

Interview

Head ups to prepare the interview in STAR format. Some technical questions, not too difficult. Moderate preparations will do . Be true to your resume and skills. Also having proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a MUST.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Answer Question

McKesson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKesson in Aug 2022

Interview

The Recruiter contacted me and set up 2 video interviews and 1 in person interview. The process for me was fast and efficient. On the last interview I was able to meet the team and tour the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about McKesson

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

McKesson

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson

Interview

4 phone interviews followed by an entire 8-5p day onsite for additional interviews, taken to lunch, more interviews in afternoon then left alone in a conference room for an hour with no wifi and only walls to stare at, then signed out. Everything was cordial and friendly but no offer or apology for wasting my time! Never experienced anything like it. Not sure what went wrong other than salary discussions weren't as close as they should have been for the qualifications required and performance expected.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience with process improvment do you have?

McKesson

Application

I interviewed at McKesson

Interview

Lengthy interview process after initial screening, nothing out of the ordinary for a larger company. However, communication was terrible. Hiring manager could care less. Apparently the talent pool is large enough not respond to any follow up emails. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Explain difficult leadership situations you experienced...provide me with a time you faced adversity and overcame an obstacle....etc.

McKesson

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson in Jul 2022

Interview

2 phone interview appointments that they did not call at the confirmed time. I rearranged my schedule only to be stood up twice. I would imagine they spend a fair amount recruiting and paying HR people only to create a pool of angry candidates.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

McKesson

Application

I interviewed at McKesson

Interview

Long Process but everyone was very nice. Make sure you are patient because there are long gaps between interviews. Make sure to have questions prepared and look over the job description beforehand to be prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Irving, TX) in Jun 2022

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR to go over my resume. The person was late by 5 to 10 minutes and shorten the interview. She asked about my knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram & Linkedln) on a scale of 1 to 10. Also, the person asked the number of years of experience I had regarding the position. Didn't really go throughout my professional experience. For the second round, I met the manager that was really nice and smooth. She asked me standard questions. We exchanged about projects that were coming up for the department. The manager send me an e-mail 1 week after the interview and let me know I had made a great impression. Which is very appreciated and rare these days :). The last round, I met the director of the department and the VP. They wanted to know more about me on a professionnal and personnal level. Their questions weren't too difficult. But. I was asked one question that made me very uncomfortable during the interview. At the end, they told me that they were taking their decision regarding the position by the end of the week and follow-up with me quickly. Finally, I must say that was really caught my eyes during the whole process was the lack of professionnalism on the HR side. They were disorganised, unfriendly and never follow-up with me after 3 interviews (no e-mail or phone call). I was really disappointed from McKesson. I hope they will find a way to improve candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your professional experience? How did you learn about McKesson and the position? How do you manage stress when you have a big load of projects at the same time?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I interviewed at McKesson (Norristown, PA)

Interview

I had a phone interview that was, by far the worst I’ve ever experienced. The person that I spoke with was dismissive and rude. This is the first time that I actually hope I do not move forward in the process because if this experience is any reflection of the culture, I am not interested. She asked questions about experience that was not listed as a requirement on the job description, refused to provide a compensation range for the role and at the end of the interview, I wasn’t given an opportunity to ask any questions. I understand that recruiters are extremely busy, especially in todays market, but they should understand that they are often the first point of contact for companies and encounters with them often set the tone for candidates. I hope she was just having an off day and that is not her usual demeanor and approach to interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • My resume was picked apart and I was asked about experience not listed as a requirement on the job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Montreal, QC)

Interview

I went through 7 interview stages which also included a verbal case study, panel interview, and a case study presentation. I received glowing reviews from everyone. After the final round, they added on an extra interview which was not pre-planned for me to speak to some leader from a different organization function in which I would not be reporting. This guy acted like the devil himself in this interview, and I still think I did a good job. For whatever reason, I was not extended the opportunity. I really believe they had no intentions in filling the role, and used me for free consulting work. It wasn't until after this experience, I realized that this was a big thing for many organizations. I have never felt so used in my life.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Lengthy in duration, but the opportunity was given to meet many leaders and peers within the organization. Several rounds over the course of several weeks. Both one on one as well as team forum conversations.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 841 Interviews

McKesson Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at McKesson according to 817 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.07%