McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Condescending and Aburpt: Only apply here if you are an exact match to role and their salary range, even though you don't know what range is.. You have to really want to work for them, versus exploring the opportunity. ALL initial questions all seemed about screening people out, rather than looking for a skills to the position that was posted. Never even discussed the posting after 11 mins the leading questions got me to " NO " pile.

Interview Questions

• 6 minutes into the phone screen, I Need you to complete following statement:" I do not want to be considered for a position that pays less than x, I need you fill in the x"   1 Answer
    • Do you have any other interview scheduled and in what stages are they. We would expect the courtsey of you withdrawing your application if you accept a position elsewhere.   1 Answer

Contract Revenue Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

There was no interview received a confirmation to be interviewed and a phone number verification the recruiters name and time never received the call. My question is simple what do I do at this point set another appointment and someone call me or is there anyone I could speak with about this issue I'm having I just want the recruiter assigned to me to please give me a call or notice by email

Interview Questions

• How do I reach a recruiter to start the over the phone interview process...I have the name of the person she was suppose to call me never received a call.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Heard they were hiring. They were the first to call back. They use an outside recruiter so it was confusing and our interviews were reschedules multiple times. Went in and was immediately hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Apply through company website. Internal recruiter contacts candidates. If selected by recruiter a phone interview with hiring manager is set up. If selected by hiring manager, recruiter sets up a face to face interview. Last step is a phone interview with Senior Vice President.

Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

mainly technical questions, very detail. They are expecting find a person that has exact experience as they are doing. Should have get prepared according to the job description.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Interviewers were very organized and conducted a very thorough interview for about an hour. Everyone seemed engaged and took notes. Open completion, took a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/Situational interview questions. Do your research on the company.   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Easy interview will hire anyone as long as your willing to work non stop for little pay and have no direction from supervisors g h j k f I

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter who did a phone interview/pre-screen for the position. She then passed my resume on to an HR person who then (about 2 days later) scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. From the time I had the phone screen to the time I actually had the face to face was about 2 weeks. So once I arrived at the building I was greeted by a receptionist who gave me a visitors badge and took my ID. I was escorted to a conference room where I patiently waited for the manager to arrive and interview me. To my surprise, 6 people showed up and I was given a panel interview (I was under the impression it would be just the manager) the interview was pretty intense, all 6 people asked 2 or 3 questions a piece and it lasted about 45 minutes. After the interview, the manager gave me a quick tour of the facility and explained more in detail what the job would entail. After the tour he took me back to the conference room where I thought I would grab my purse and leave.... to my surprise however, the Director of Operations wanted to interview me as well. So I was interviewed by him and that lasted about 15 minutes. Before leaving, He told me I could expect hear something back within a couple of days.... it has been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from anyone. I can only assume I did not get the position, which is fine. I just wish they would let you know instead of leaving you hanging and wondering. That alone lets me know they aren't a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had conflict with a colleague and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Assuming we'd hire you, what's the very first thing you'd do upon starting your new job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Clinical Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY).

Interview

It last for about 45 minutes.The interviewer made me feel uncomfortable and unsure about a lot of question asked.She never told me when I would find out if I got the job.I never even got a email back saying that I didn't get it and it's been three weeks now.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to meet a deadline?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Hr and then a technical phone interview. I applied for a senior role and they interviewed me like a new grad. I was hoping for challenging questions like how would you solve a problem, what algorithms you use and how do you validate your model sort of things. Instead, the interviewer asked me what is the difference between bayesian and frequentist, what is Naive bayes classification and its assumptions etc.