McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

2.7

Interview

It was a mellow and highly interactive process. We white boarded technical architectures, solved a number of problems and discussed the company and role in depth. The people who interviewed me were super nice, and the company seemed like an excellent place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to build an HA architecture.   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Roseville, CA) in January 2021.

Interview

It was good and fair.. make sure your willing to train in everything they need, be real and confident in your interview. They will update you after 1 week either they hired you or not.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to train forklift?are you afraid of heights?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

There are two rounds. In the first round, there was a phone interview with HR. Questions are related to common interview questions. In the second round, you will meet with the manager to discuss the position.

Interview Questions

• which courses do you think would be beneficial for the position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Dallas, TX) in December 2020.

Interview

Phone screening by recruiter and then managers will request video interview if interested, if they like you then HR will contact you and send you an offer. Takes a while for the whole process.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Rude interviewer, while I was explaining parts of my resume he immediately cuts me off and tells me to get to the point. Overall it was a fairly bad experience. If I do get a follow up interview I will be sure to ask them.

Interview Questions

Interview

Went through several interviews including a panel interview. Pretty standard interview process where you are asked about your experience, interest in the role and a couple behavioral based interview questions.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

It was really quick and easy, I applied in October 2020. First the HR rep called and then they scheduled me for an interview with a manager, but I am still waiting on that.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2020.

Interview

Quick and easy. They contact me thru my email. I responded and the next day I heard back. They called for phone interview. After that was sent for my drug test and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Experience in warehouse and experience with forklifts.   1 Answer
    • How I heard of them   1 Answer

Sr Finance Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Initial Screen with HR. She mentioned she was going to present me to the hiring manager. No word after several follow-ups. Recruiting team at other companies is much more responsive

Communications Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Dallas, TX) in September 2020.

Interview

I had an unpleasant experience in the interview process with McKesson. Round 1 is a phone screen. It went relatively well — or so I thought — with a recruiter asking general questions about my background, why McKesson, size of companies I’ve worked for, etc. I was told over the next week or so they were screening candidates.

Fast forward nearly three weeks and I didn’t hear a word from the recruiter. Meanwhile, I periodically checked my status in my Workday candidate profile. Two weeks or so after my screening call, I noticed my status changed from “screen” to “interview.” However, I still hadn’t heard anything from the recruiter. Next, I received a canned rejection email saying I was no longer being considered. I did not have an interview, despite what I saw in the system.

I followed up with the recruiter, via email, pointing this out. No response, of course.

The process has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• Why McKesson?
      Walk me through your background?
      How many projects do you typically work on at any given time?   Answer Question