McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.7

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Interview

It takes 4+ weeks. Initially HR call. I applied online. Phone screen with the team member. Face to face interview with the development team member and project lead. Interview process is very slow.

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Non-technical, technical, situational and behavioral interview type questions. Good spread of interviewers (total 5) across the teams who this position will be working with. Actively listened to my responses, and moderately casual. Important to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult customer, and how did you deal with them over the phone?   Answer Question

HR Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Aurora, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview with the lead HR Associate. Second interview is an in person interview with the lead HR Associate and a Customer Service Manager. Third interview is a phone interview with the HR Business Manager.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New Castle, PA).

Interview

HR called me and had me do an online evaluation and set up a time for a face to face. Then I met with HR and did a basic interview, with assorted questions. After that, HR told me about another interview I had to do, and told me the names of the people who would do them. It was two managers asking me the same questions HR had already asked.

After that they deliberated and a few weeks later I did the drug test. after that another week or so and i was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked overtime before?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

I got the job through Adecco employment agency in downtown San Francisco, i worked for the various department within McKesson, and that also made for exciting times at work. They even offered me a full-time position in their HR department.

Interview Questions

• What did I like the most about my last employer?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR to prescreen candidates for a face to face. The interview lasted roughly half an hour and was very general - job experience, education, etc. The second step was a face to face with the DC Manager and their onsite HR person.
    Again, standard interview questions - work experience, what's the best/worst part of your job, how do you keep employees engaged, etc. After the sit down portion of the interview, I was shown around the DC. The entire process took roughly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your team engaged?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Impersonal process. Received an invite to schedule my own phone interview. Waited two weeks to do the interview. It lasted about 10 minutes. She didn't ask me about my experience or even get through my whole resume. The recruiter called late and was in a rush. I didnt have her information to follow up, never heard back about the interview.

Business Process Consultant Interview

Interview

As an internal candidate, the process is slightly different. An informal meeting with the hiring manager or department head is used to express interest. Interest is expressed to the existing manager so they can endorse and initiate a transition plan. An online application is submitted, and then HR completes a phone screening and then proceeds to Hiring Manager. If the hiring manager is impressed, then you are interviewed by business partners within different departments.

Interview Questions

• As an internal candidate, why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

HR screen, 2 phone screens, then in-person interview with a presentation and writing sample. Then no response from HR for 3 weeks and ended with a generic "you didn't get the job" email. Probably wouldn't have gotten that had I not followed-up twice.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The entire interview process was very uncomfortable. They treated me like an intrusion more than a potential worker. I interviewed with two hiring managers at one time. Both were aloof and indifferent; it was obvious very early on that it was a waste of time even showing up. One hiring manager was very arrogant and even had the nerve to fall asleep while I was answering questions -- talk about being rude and unprofessional. If the interview process is any indication, it must be a royal nightmare working there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project where you worked through all phases of the SDLC process   Answer Question