Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

I was recommended for job by friend who worked for the company that I had worked with previouslhy and interviewed with the site manager at the time. I was hired on the spot and started work in 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in starting job as pharmacist lead or supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. Site manager was frank, likable, and a pharmacist. I was offered a reasonable salary and a schedule that wasn't the best but with a chance to move into a better time slot.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Responded to a mailed recruiting card. Called the recruiter and was invited to a face to face interview with a pharmacy manager. Before meeting with the manager, filled out an application, and displayed communication skills by reading scripted dialogue over a telephone to a human resource associate. Interviewed with a pharmacy manager and was informed the application would be reviewed by a hiring committee. After a recommendation to hire, I was asked to take a drug test. Upon satisfactory completion, I was sent a formal job offer by mail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a confrontation or problem with a supervisor or another employee.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

The process was easy, but the job turned out to be horrible, due to the nasty young woman who "trained" me.

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Fair Lawn, NJ) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview consisted of a technical interview by sr architect in group, and a 1:1 with the hiring manager (more of a personality test)

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any of the question being very difficult   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they want you, they'll open up the check-book. the only thing they wouldn't budge on was vacation time.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone - No F2F

Interview Questions

• Providing the laptop to a PM to judge his technical skills on COBOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Apt offer

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in June 2008.

Interview

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.