Molina Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Molina Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Molina Healthcare

2.6

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

As an internal candidate who has been with the company for over 5 years I expected to be treated with a little more respect. I met the job requirements and description for a posted Program Manager position. A recruiter follow led up with me but instead of calling he sent me a list of “questions” to answer. I use quotations because the list was the bulleted items from the job description with question marks added at the end. I spent a few hours in the evening after work that same day responding and sent it back to him. I did not hear back. I followed up with him a few days later asking him to confirm he received my answers and received a short response that he had forwarded to the hiring manager. I didn’t hear anything from him for several weeks so I initiated follow up with him. He responded in all caps that the job was on hold. He never followed up and when I reached back out to him regarding the job status he replied with a non answer basically indicating he didn’t know what position I was talking about even though the req number and our correspondence were all in the same chain.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

The company recruiter requested me a phone discussion, we set up the time and both acknowledged. The recruiter never called me and I even wrote him an email about missing the discussion but never replied back. Worst experience. How unprofessional was that.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

I met with the manager at career fair and got the interview invitation later on. There is no phone screening and I had the phone interview directly with the manager. The manager is pretty nice and asked some questions about my background and did a case interview with me. I performed badly on the case interview. Then I got the second round of phone interview with the director. A case interview again and I improved a little bit but still didn't get the chance for the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• A theater experienced profit decline over the past five years. How to solve the problem   Answer Question

Manager of Quality and Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (New York, NY).

Interview

Called by recruiter. Referred to director team for first Interview, then referred to vice president for 2nd Interview.

Both interviews were easy and didn't take very long at all to complete.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a very smooth and easy process. It went very quickly. The recruiter contacted me first and then I met with the hiring manager. I was offered a job right after I left the interview.

Senior Provider Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

Panel type and 5 different people were in the room . Ask various types of questions. Each person was able to ask a separate question . And waited until I was able to answer

Outreach Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email a couple weeks later to schedule a phone interview but instead got an invite to come on-site. Met with an HR recruiter who informed me as she escorted me to the interview there would be a panel of 4 including the Vice President of the department, two Supervisors and another Manager from a different department. Everyone was nice and pleasant. Comfortable setting. Each asked questions separately pertaining to dealing with customers. Typical interview questions which lasted about 45 minutes.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied directly on Molina's website and the next week I got a phone call from the hiring manager. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes and it centered around my past experiences and why I applied for Molina. The following week, I received a phone screen call from HR and another one shortly after. They then scheduled a face-to-face interview with the hiring managers later that week. Overall, the interview experience was great and the company responded to me in a timely manner. I received an offer, but declined it because I was pursuing other career opportunities near me.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize your priorities when you receive conflicting tasks from three different supervisors? Can you give examples on how you organize your work load?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

The interview team was very friendly and down to Earth. The interview lasted 1 hour or slightly more. They focused on questions related to experience with the underserved population, phone calls experience, MTM experience, patients language, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with the underserved population?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about how to do communicate over the phone?   Answer Question

Medical Records Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2019.

Interview

Smooth telephone interview with hiring manager at Molina Healthcare. She called and asked a few questions as I answered professionally and was selected for the position. I started very quickly after the interview.