Molina Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 271 of over 271 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Molina Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in Dec 2020

Interview

Very quick. Applied online. They reached out 2 days later with a questionnaire. The questionnaire was an intro intro what will be expected of you and why did you choose this job to apply to. Two interviews after that. First with one person then next with panel of senior leadership.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you become a nurse practitioner? What was a time you had to adapt to change and how did you handle it
    Answer Question

Molina Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Molina Healthcare

Interview

The interview was quick, easy and interviewers were friendly. My questions were answered throughly and management seemed genuinely interested in my answers. Was I was able to negotiate salary with recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation with a patient and how you handled it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and all information was provided and all questions were answered that I had at the time of the interview . Why do I have to enter so many words in this box

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Phone discussion with recruiter around 15 minutes long. Phone interview with recruiter which was well rounded and took about 20 minutes. In person interview with 2 person management team. The in person interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Molina Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Molina Healthcare

Interview

30 minute interviews with four different team members in various positions followed by a group lunch. Very easygoing and conversational; just asked basic interview questions about skills and questions about personality

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Molina Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in Jan 2021

Interview

I had 3 interviews: initial screening with a recruiter, hiring manager interview, and co-worker/mentor interview. All interviews were held on MS teams and audio only. The interview questions were mainly focused on my providing more detail for my past work experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your experiences at ____. What is your experience with working at companies with silos?

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Recruiter followed up quickly and was very professional. Process took about a month. Very quick and efficient. Questions were standard interview questions. Interviewed with recruiter, hiring director and VP. Accepted offer slated to start work within 30 days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience with member facing organization. Tell me why you want to work here.

Molina Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Molina Healthcare

Interview

Went well. Key role questions made. Important for you to prepare yourself. Can be a bit challenging those questions. They pay well. It was what i had heard. I wanted a boost in my salary. Some people were happy with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 4 years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter where I was told that they would get back to me. I never heard from the recruiter again. A was an unfortunate lack of communication.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you do in your current position?

Molina Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in Sep 2020

Interview

Screening with HR, then 1st Round Interview with Hiring Manager, and then two 2nd round interviews with other leadership. All interviews were over the phone because of COVID. During my first 2nd round interview with VP, she rushed through everything making it feel like she was trying to get my off the phone. The other interviews went fine. After 2nd round interviews, I emailed HR to ask about next steps since they weren't explained very well. They ghosted me and then sent me an automated email. If a candidate takes time and effort to prepare for 3 interviews, the company should have the decency to personally inform the candidate that another candidate was selected. Its disrespectful otherwise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 271 Interviews