Molina Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

ACTT Team RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in February 2017.

Interview

Participated in an interview for a salaried position at a local office. I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor. Interview questions were relevant to position, nothing off-the-wall. She seemed interested in me as a candidate and four days later I was contacted by corporate with a job offer. I am accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you dealt with a difficult patient and how you handled the situation.
      Tell me one of your weaknesses and what you have done in order to overcome that weakness.   Answer Question

Molina Healthcare Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Supervisor - Talent Acquisition

We’re happy to hear that you had a seamless and positive hiring experience. Congratulations on your offer! Thank you for your feedback.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted via phone first with human resources then followed by management. Most of the questions asked were behavioral based. Management wanted to see what I would do if I was out in the field by myself and how I will handle stressful situations. Management further provided feedback on the answers provided through the interview.

Interview Questions

• Management asked about how I will handle an emergency situation if a client's living environment caused concern for assistance and their well being.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in October 2017.

Interview

Panhel interview- 2 people, both supervisors. They were extremely friendly and had a packet of questions that they where following off to ask me. The questions were all scenario based.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever felt/ been in danger while on the job?   Answer Question
    • How would you respond to a woman if an insect were to crawl across her shoulder while you were assessing her?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

First a call from human resources. After a couple generic questions regarding my skills and qualifications an live interview was schedule with the Department manager. Very polite and attentive staff.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for our company.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Pensacola, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online to several positions. Was contacted shortly after (3-5 days later) by a recruiter. Recruiter was nice. He informed me of an interview blitz in the area. Arrived to interview about an hour early. My named was called and sat down with one of their hiring managers. She had a flat effect. Her accent was quite heavy and very soft. I kept asking her to repeat herself. After a week I called the recruiter and he stated that he hasn't seen the "list yet". He told me to call back in a week or so. I emailed him after two weeks and he did not even reply.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was very long taking over two month. I was told I had the job and it took several weeks before I was given a start date.

Policy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

Contacted by corporate recruiter for phone screen, phone interview with another director in their west coast location, in-person with two senior directors (one hiring manager who was remote and one manager who’d be onsite). Everyone was very thorough and welcoming. Sent thank you emails and received replies. Recruiter reached out and said they all were impressed, but chose someone with a bit more experience.

Interview Questions

• Experience related to government structures? How to communicate neutral policy decisions?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in February 2018.

Interview

Received a call from the senior recruiter regarding the position that I applied for. She spoke to me about me the position and asked a few basic questions regarding my experience and how it relates to the position I applied for. She scheduled me to have a phone interview with the manager a few days after.

Phone interview with the manager was chill. He asked me about myself and my previous/current experiences. He also asked a few typical interview questions.

Received a call from the recruiter asking me to come in for an in person interview with the manager. In person interview was also very chill. The interview was with the manager and also another manager who was on a conference call.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume was forward to Molina by a contract agency. Molina reviewed my resume and contacted the agency back to schedule me an in person interview. I had an in person interview within 5 days from the call from the contract agency.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in May 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with 2 engineers, 1 manager. Tech stack is very outdated and those claiming to be in charge didnt express any interest in latest technologies that help the business thrive. Questions included rote memory of .NET 3.5 classes ( taking us back to 2007) Engineers didnt have any express knowledge of some of the latest patterns as it related to ASP.NET, and were backend heavy (SQL)
    I asked about ORM and there was clear pushback, red flag. Also, engineers didnt wait turns to ask questions, sometimes interrupting each-other to ask different questions/topics altogether

Interview Questions

• Can you describe difference between abstract class and interface?
      How would you override ToString on the String class?   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I arrived promptly for my 5:00pm interview with the program director, which was scheduled and confirmed via phone conversation and email by the company recruiter. Upon entering the lobby I was politely greeted by the receptionist who had a printed name tag waiting for me. The tag had my name misspelled, which was the first of several unprofessional behavior/practice to be demonstrated that day. After several minutes I was greeted by a very pleasant young women who introduced herself as the program director's assistant. Thereafter, she walked me to the program director's office for my scheduled interview. Upon knocking on the door and informing the director I was there for my scheduled interview, the assistant was giving a hand wave and told she was busy. The assistant was clearly embarrassed and had me wait in her office with her while she attempted to make amends for her bosses unprofessional behavior. During this time, the assistant offered polite conversation, was very professional, and was genuinely sympathetic to my situation. After waiting for 10 minutes, I was told the program director would meet with me after I met with the program managers. Subsequently, I was taken to the meet the program managers as the assistant told me what an amazing company Molina was to work for. I was introduced to the program manager who started the interview with the never fail, "tell me about yourself?" As I briefly highlighted my career goals and accomplishments, another manager entered the room, and asked me to wait before I start over while she read my resume. It progressively went down hill from that point forward. All of the interview questions were vague, unorganized, and poorly stated. When I asked what the daily duties/activities of the position I was applying for entailed. The first program manager stated, " I am not sure." "The program is expanding, so we are not sure what the job entails." " Honestly, I don't even know what position you applied for." "Do you remember?" I was utterly blown away and speechless! Finally, I was told the director would see me; however, upon arriving to her office, I was informed she had left for the day. The program manager was confused and while searching for a viable excuse settled on, " she had a meeting, she had to go to." Wow! I was then told to contact H.R. to reschedule my interview. When I asked for a business card and contact person in a H.R., I was told, "well they will call you, if not call the main number." The following day, I attempted to contact H.R. and the recruiter to reschedule my interview, but never received a response to my emails. Undoubtedly, this is the most unprofessional, unorganized company I have ever interacted with as a paid career professional!

Interview Questions

• What happens if you pass your state licensing exam and we only have positions available for unlicensed social workers. Because there a great difference in pay would you leave?   1 Answer