Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Mount Sinai Health System

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

I applied online and then received a call directly from the practice that was hiring. I first interviewed with the doctor and practice supervisor first, and then HR director. Everyone was super friendly and the interview process was very smooth, and I received the offer within 2 weeks.

PA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

was smooth and professional, did feel the stress. questions were straight forward and not that hard at all. doctors are super nice , and made sure you know that they are willing to learn.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

(New Grad) Received email from HR to set up a brief 5-10 minute call with HR. HR called back within a few days to set up a phone interview with the nurse manager (b/c of COVID-19). Interview was brief about 17 minute call.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

Somewhat of a long process that lasted over months. First interview was in person with team of SW directors. Second was with department manager. Third was with director of SW.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a complicated case you've experienced and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

Brief initial phone interview from HR. Then was told my resume would be forwarded to hiring managers. Positions were explained since depth and had an opportunity to ask questions about units. Awaiting call from unit managers.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in March 2020.

Interview

It was an initial screen over a phone call with Human Resources to see what kind of jobs will potentially fit me. The interview was kind of casual and informal.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

It took me 20 minutes for the whole interview with clinical managers and they were all accommodating and nice. They asked me tell me about yourself. If i have problem with a co worker and how did i deal with it.

Interview Questions

• How can you cope up if for example you had 3 deaths on your shift?   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

HR manager contacted me via e-mail and made an interview appointment. I went to the lobby and called to the HR manager. After then, I met 3 nursing managers during the interview. I got a job offer in the evening from HR manager via phone call.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Got the interview through a friend who works on the floor. They called a day after resume was handed to HR for an interview. Took 2 weeks to hear back after numerous follow up emails. Took another week to get an offer.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Sinai, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (Mount Sinai, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Run away from this place, very judgemental process, very do as we say bottom line environment. They can not keep RNs or NPs because they are adverse to individual's with an opinion. Very focused on a "do it person" not a NP who takes ownership, thrives with autonomy. Wasted my money and time coming here for this interview only to experience what I experienced. If an individual flies hundreds of miles for an interview, wether they want the position should not be questioned. It was all BS. Also, no diversity when it comes to Advanced Providers/MDs. They want to keep a certain "look" with their staff. Run away and don't ever spend money to interview at a place like this, request phone and skype and when they deny, then pass. Save yourself the loss.