Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2018

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

Complete joke - time to update your 90s interview questions.
    Had a phone screen with HR who knew nothing about the position; waste of time. Learn about the position first so you can actually ask meaningful questions and answer basic questions about the job. Better yet, just forward resumes to the hiring manager.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Received an email requesting to schedule a phone interview over the next 1-2 days. Responded with my availability. 3 days later, received a response apologizing for late response, but he was out of the office. Okay, so why request a time for those days?

Finally scheduled a time for the next day, time arrives, no call or email. Is Google Calendar blocked? Are his email alerts turned off? Is he disorganized and unprofessional? The answers are yes.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a typical interview with some skill-based questions about working in the lab. The questions weren't too difficult. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

My interview started on time, which was very important to me. This first step showed me that my time was valued to my interviewers. I met with 4 members of the team individually for 30 minutes each. Everyone was open and receptive which allowed the interview process to progress smoothly.

Senior Manager Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

This was in the Innovation Partners Group. iInitially fast then labored and kept uniformed with empty follow up promises. Analysis paralysis and inexperienced managers who likely mean well but are certainly misinformed and under qualified for their titles. Reputation for being full of politics.

Interview Questions

• I felt like nothing was asked that was challenging or relevant except title and salary requirements. It felt like there was a lot of internal politicking ongoing, but difficult to say. I never heard back but decided I wouldn't take the offer. The interview process is a clear sign of how you will be treated in the organization.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in February 2018.

Interview

Interview with Rehabilitation Manager and then HR in the same day. Very organized, casual interview. Did not hear back afterward. Had to email my hiring manager to see my current status. She responded and said they had found another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become an occupational therapist?   1 Answer

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter on the phone was very nice and professional. He called me on Tuesday evening for an interview on Thursday, However I met with a hiring manager the day of the interview. The interview lasted about 5-10 minutes max. She was very disengaged and seemed uninterested in interviewing me at all. She claimed that she was having IT issues staring at her computer the entire time She asked a couple of questions about my previous roles and how do I handle stress and that's about it. She didn't ask me any further questions or asked if I had any questions for her. At that point I knew that this wasn't the place for me.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview with HR then interview with clinical unit education and coordinator. The second interview lasted for 45 minutes and consisted of many different types of questions including questions about dealing with co-workers and specific patient assessment questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a patient who was declining yet a MD would not come assess the pt?   Answer Question

Program Manager I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and rapid. There was a phone screening portion followed by an in person component. Received a call from HR a few days later. They were very friendly and professional.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied in December 2017, got a call January 2nd 2018 and had a screening with a recruiter. A couple hours later I got a call back from the recruiter saying the team wanted to meet with me. I met with the team the following week. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything, I get a phone call for a second interview to meet other team members. The next day I was offered the job.