Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.5

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process did not focus so much on my experience as it relates to the position and what it entailed as it was more about my ability to answer a series of trick questions to their liking. Also was more of an interrogation with multiple people interjecting in between.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a roof fell off a house and was broken and you had no resources to fix it?   1 Answer

Financial Manager II Urology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

The Administrative Manager cancelled interview twice. No apologies offered. When we Finally met, he was very unpleasant and condescending. He berated how busy he was that morning and he rushed through the interview questions. I felt unwelcome and my time was unappreciated by the recruiter and the department. No response yet after 2 months!

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Talent Acquisition team member with a phone interview set up face to face interview with Hiring Manager called back for informal interview with Clinical Director offered position

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Contacted by Talent Acquisition via phone call. Had in person interview with HR. Very short interview. Asked about background, experience with trachs/vents and Why I resigned from the last job

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process is extremely slow. I was contacted by HR who asked screening questions like about your Resume and usual questions. Then phone interview with team lead which was scheduled immediately after HR call. Then no feedback for 2 weeks and no reply for any follow-up email. After 2 weeks HR contacts for in person interview. Then 2 rounds of interviews. Then after that again no reply for another 3-4 weeks. And again no reply to follow up email and it was told there are going to more rounds. Still waiting for reply.

Interview Questions

• HR Phone screening- about Resume and other stuff.   Answer Question
    • phone interview with team lead -
      Create a binary tree from given elements.   Answer Question
    • SQL related question. about basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview. It took 4 weeks from submitting application on their website. The interviewer was friendly but not knowing about the position. The 2nd round interview was required.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone screening with a recruiter after applying for a position online. She then set me up with an in-person interview with HR the next day. A few days later I had an interview with the department.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

applied online and got phone screen interview within few days. because of my strong background on certain specialty, I was recommended for another position (the specialty I've been on for a long time) and was invited to face to face interview (which was insane). drived 2 hours to get there and as soon as I sat on the chair, I was told that I did not meet the qualification and try next time. then why invite me and tell me to come all the way there just to tell me that???? after this, I did not apply to any hospital in NY.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

HR called for an interview date scheduled 2 weeks later.

Interview went well, nurse manger and staff were very nice.. Received offer but they had to pull it a week later for a displaced union employee

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. The process was pretty smooth. First call was with recruiter who asked lot of resume based questions. and then was with the technical lead, who asked me technical questions about the resume. I am waiting for my result.