KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Mount Sinai Health System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 545 of over 545 interviews

Other6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System

Interview

connected with HR then connected with hiring manager had a 30?min conversation regarding work, experiences, next steps. during the conversation, I was interrupted multiple times while answering the question(s). left a bad taste was informed that I'd be moving forward to next steps never heard back for weeks regarding next steps but was told that someone would reach out, twice. basically left in limbo. maybe there'll be an offer, maybe not but it's considered a lost cause fully qualified for role

Interview Questions
  • introduction elaborate on past and current experiences why our work
    Answer Question

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in Aug 2022

Interview

1st interview was with the recruiter who then scheduled a virtual interview with the nurse manager. A webex link was sent and you log in the day of the interview. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The recruiter reached out for references immediately after interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

1d

a

Registered Nurse

Looking for ideas for a slight "career change". I can't stand working bedside/acute care nursing anymore, officially burnt out. Does anyone have any experience with informatics based nursing jobs, or clinical documentation specialist positions? EMR auditing? Remote jobs? Pros/cons? Do you find there are part time positions available? I don't have my masters just my BSN/RB, nor do I plan on going back for my masters, would possibly consider a certification if really necessary.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System

Interview

Didn't ask a lot of questions. Expected me to keep talking even when I was done speaking. Gave a tour of the pharmacy. Two pharmacists interviewed me and it was a bit intimidating

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 12 months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System

Interview

Went through a fairly average interview process, then was told I had been selected for the position but they couldn't send out an offer due to pandemic hiring freeze. This was understandable but the the communication from there on was terrible. I received messages that alternated between implying I should keep waiting and telling me that the position could go away all together. After a few months I was told I'd need to interview with 3 more people. Two weeks passed after the final interview and I followed up 1-2 times. I then got an offer from another employer, which I told the Sinai hiring manager and all the sudden I received an offer less than a day later... including a salary much above what they had indicated in earlier interviews (only because they new there was competition)... left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with IRB Whether I would want to leave for a PhD or other opportunity in less than 2 years

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System

Interview

It was good. I was able to ask questions freely and received a resonable response. It went by smoothly and was rushed or negative in any way. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mount Sinai Health System

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System in Jun 2022

Interview

The next day I appied, A person from HR sent me an email about asking my cell number and available time for phone screening. It was just a voice call not a video.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY)

Interview

Ghosted - two interviews and no follow up at all, not even on their own job portal. The application was not difficult, nor was setting up the interviews. Everyone seems nice, but no follow up with candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY)

Interview

Four rounds , first HR , then 2 technical interviews and lastly with HR. technical interview was easy pass. i have been asked statistics and simple ML questions: optimization methods, different ML alg, Correlation, ANOVA, data cleaning, how treat nan values, ...

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY)

Interview

Great interview process. ML engineering based questions. Clinical Data science team is wonderful! Arash is the director and his passion lights the room. If you want to work on research + operations then it’s the best place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Mount Sinai Health System (New York, NY)

Interview

Actual interview was not horrible, phone screen and one interview with hiring manager but then they took almost a month to provide a verbal offer and three months of back and forths with IP to pull the verbal offer. Overall a very terrible and draining process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 545 Interviews

Mount Sinai Health System Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Mount Sinai Health System as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Associate and Clinical Research Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Administrative Assistant and Registered Nurse roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Mount Sinai Health System takes an average of 33 days when considering 575 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Registered Nurse had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 41 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Mount Sinai Health System according to 575 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.60%