Muscular Dystrophy Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Company interview process bad HR work not proper becouse not informed you proper rules of company an policy are also bad company management bad not informed proper rules of company in hr round technical person not right away question

Interview Questions

• current version of Codeighnter   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screen with the HR Rep. She soon after sent a questionnaire with about 8-10 questions; none of which pertained to the job I was applying for. The questions on the form were pretty straight forward. After, that I was selected to do a face to face with the hiring manager and VP. The questions were redundant and mostly behavioral. They informed me that it was a new process (that was evident). Also I had to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation. Now this would have been easier had the scenario I was presenting on not been ENTIRELY different than what I actually had in the interview. I was, fortunately, quick on my feet and made it work. I was not terribly confident I would be moving on but I was invited for a 3rd interview with the National Director. Same questions as before except there weren't quite as many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when "this" happened? How did you overcome?
      What is your experience working with healthcare professionals?   3 Answers

Associate Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in September 2015.

Interview

The pre-interview was with a very young, polite person but it seemed very prescribed and not able to accommodate unique responses. Seemed as though she needed to check a box but couldn't figure out how to represent my response.

Interview Questions

• I was sent a list of questions on a form, then we talked on the phone and she asked the exact list again. Mostly pertaining to sample experiences.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in March 2016.

Interview

During the initial phone interview with HR, it seemed like the interviewer had not gone over my resume. She stopped asking questions almost immediately when I mentioned that I would not be available for another month (due to graduation).

Interview Questions

Muscular Dystrophy Association Response

Jul 28, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process! We always want those who interview and have interactions with MDA to enjoy their interview and have a great experience. Congratulations on your... More

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Greenville, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Was not a marketing position. Was a cold calling position with a list of local business to call, in hopes that one would participate in event. Group interview where nearly every one was hired. Very obvious that the intention was to fill numbers for high turnover. Described the position as permanent, found out later it was seasonal and there was never an intention to keep us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The telephone interview was very personable and although the salary was lower than I was looking for, it peaked my interest enough to proceed. My in person interview consisted of three people. They informed me that I was participating in a "behavioral interview". The interview was so structured and unforgiving that it completely turned me off. If I did not answer the question exactly the way they wanted it. They would wait till I was done answering and ask me the exact question again. I felt like I was in kindergarten. It was robotic and impersonal. The didn't even talk about the one thing that was attracting me to accepting a lower salary, the cause.

Interview Questions

I didn't even wait for the offer, I was so turned off by the interview style. I sent an email thanking them and saying that it wasn't a good fit.

Camp Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Interview

signed up for an interview time online, interview was over Skype, pretty standard questions for a camp counselor/childcare position, a lot of situational questions, interview lasted around forty-five minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Tucker, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very long interview process....very unorganized and waste of time

Interview Questions

• The salary question at the very beginning of the phone interview.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The process consisted of several stages. The first stage was a phone screening with an HR professional who oversaw the district. The second was a phone interview with the position supervisor. An invitation to an onsite interview quickly followed and a request for 2 skills assessments was included. The day of the onsite interview, there was a Microsoft Word and an Excel assignment that was required before meeting with a group. A decision was made after this meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Downers Grove, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Interviewer called me 45 minutes late.

Took a basic skills test. Excel and Word and interviewed with 2 members of management.

Third interview was with three members of management.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this job.   1 Answer