NIH Pathways Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIH Pathways Program Interview Questions

Interviews at NIH

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIH (Bethesda, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online in December 2015 and was contacted in March 2016. I had a panel interview with 5 Managers/HR Specialist. There was a mixture of behavioral and situational questions. 1 week after the interview, I was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• How are you with managing multiple tasks? Tell me a time when you had to work with a difficult manager or staff member, how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary based on GS scale

Other Interview Reviews for NIH

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NIH (Bethesda, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people who worked in the department I was applying for (Computer Science). They were generally pretty friendly and the interview was not too difficult. They asked me to describe some of my classes and some projects I had worked on. They also asked me to walk through my problem solving process.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem where you have to search for common words in a long document in order to extract a brief summary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIH (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

It was non standard to say the least, the person in charge of me when I was eventually hired called me on the phone and simply asked if I had worked with computers before and then told me he would see if he could find someone who needed an intern.

Interview Questions

• "Have you worked with computers before?"   1 Answer