NVR Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

NVR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NVR

Interview

15 mins..Smooth & Good interview..it wasnt hard at all...Group conversation with interview ... ................... never had such and easy interview.. hopefully I get hired soon..does any one know the hiring process?

Interview Questions
  • Problems being physically mobile with duties
    1 Answer

NVR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVR

Interview

Interview was fine. Staff was professional, crocs, and well-informed. The interview process moved as described in many of these and descriptions. I was, however, disappointed to discover that they did not have training available on site at the specified location. I was tasked with training for several months in another state before being placed at my primary location I applied for. I declined the job offer

Interview Questions
  • Mini has mentioned the interview channel love to talk about the historic stock crisis. This is TRUE. Definitely a great idea to study up on their performance over the last two decades. It is rather impressive!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NVR (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

Meet with 6 managers in sets of 2. So two managers will be on company screen as once. Be able to go out your resume with detail. Know why u want to work here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVR

Application

I interviewed at NVR

Interview

Set it up virtually over the phone. Was relatively straightforward. Spoke with the HR representative. Asked me about my background and applicable skills to the applied job. That's about it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NVR

Application

I interviewed at NVR

Interview

Don’t know yet having interview today at 12 PM. It’s a panel interview with 3 different people. I had my phone interview last Thursday with one person and moved on to the panel for today.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Relative experience to the job 2. Willing to work weekends 3. Can you type and talk

NVR

Application

I interviewed at NVR

Interview

Relatively average process. Started with phone interview, then brought in for a couple different interviews. One with sales managers, then one with the president. Took a couple months before offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you had to work through a difficult challenge.

Anonymous Employee in Delanco, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at NVR (Delanco, NJ) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was very easy and easy going, I think that they hire anyone as long the your background check goes well. If you like money it’s a good place to be for sure just be ready to work hard for it

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions like drugs, school, background

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NVR (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a routine interview process. They really wanted to know how you'd fit in from a personality aspect. A panel interview was done after a vetting one on one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at NVR (New York, NY) in Sep 2019

Interview

Two different interviews. First with a panel of 2 or 3 people, if liked you will move to the second round. Nothing out of the ordinary, really informal, not intimidating like some panel interviews can be. Branch Manager in Beltsville is excellent!

Interview Questions
  • Will ask more about your behavior and working style then your experience. Really want to know who you are as a employee and person.

NVR

Application

I interviewed at NVR

Interview

Over the phone interview and online questionnaire. First one was with the recruiter, then I had to complete the online questionnaire and a week later I had a phone interview with the office managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews