North Highland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at North Highland (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview with recruiter, she did not show up. I contacted her and rescheduled. She did not show up again. Both times no follow up email or phone call.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at North Highland (Portland, OR).

Interview

Three interviews: recruiter, then colleague, then half-day case study. The case study was set up poorly, and resulted in a subjective decision. The rest of the process was standard for professional services consulting.

Agile Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Highland (Remote, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. I never got any feedback or further contact after the phone interview. This company is only concerned about using employees to get them new business. I was appalled.

Interview Questions

• Something like, "Do I have experience in business development?" Why would an Agile Coach need to do business development?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Highland (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I received twice phone screening about the job description, had a basic understanding of the job and was told that the job is a long term contract with no end day. there is no difference from the full time but the compensation was given depends on the number of hours you work.

CX Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Over 3 month process with interviews in 4 states meeting with 13 people. Internal recruiters didn't know what was happening with my candidacy at any given time - totally disorganized.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking me about my Life Sciences background, and there was nothing stated in the job description about a necessity for having that experience for the role.   1 Answer

Campaign Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Highland (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

extensive back and forth with a recruiter. One with the account manager and project manager at NH. Next was a technical interview followed by another technical interview with another person. Next was a interview with the client. Next a technical interview with a person on client side.

Interview Questions

• SQL and SAS base /advance questions technical interview. Behavioral questions with the account manager and client. More of a conversation than a grilling.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After more than 20 interviews over a four-month period, the firm checked references, alluded to an offer and backed out. Word of caution to candidates: Be mindful of the candidate experience as it's typically a reflection of the employee experience. Word of advice to the firm: Be respectful to your candidates as the overall experience adversely impacts the brand. And do not check their references until an offer is imminent.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at North Highland (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

A very solid process. Treated very well through the process and always knew what was going on. The vision was clearly expressed and articulated by everyone I interviewed with. Everyone treated me with respect and was mindful of my time and questions they asked.

Interview Questions

• The woman I interviewed with who would have been my manager asked me what I knew about North Highland and from what I have heard in the market place, what would I offer to change in the firm if I were an employee?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Highland (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I was asked to complete three phone interviews with different offices and one in person with the president. Overall, I had a good interview experience. Each step was quickly scheduled and nothing was rescheduled. All interviewers were prepared, professional and pleasant. I quickly received an offer and was scheduled to start 2 weeks later. My laptop and work materials were shipped to me. Shortly after I started I attended the national meeting in Atlanta Georgia.

Interview Questions

• new business development approach?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Highland (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Team interview process. The group sat on one side of the table. I sat on the other side. The team did not seam well informed on realities of my industry. The simply wanted to plug and play specified questions.