North Highland Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.6

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Highland (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I received twice phone screening about the job description, had a basic understanding of the job and was told that the job is a long term contract with no end day. there is no difference from the full time but the compensation was given depends on the number of hours you work.

CX Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Over 3 month process with interviews in 4 states meeting with 13 people. Internal recruiters didn't know what was happening with my candidacy at any given time - totally disorganized.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking me about my Life Sciences background, and there was nothing stated in the job description about a necessity for having that experience for the role.   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at North Highland (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

After more than 20 interviews over a four-month period, the firm checked references, alluded to an offer and backed out. Word of caution to candidates: Be mindful of the candidate experience as it's typically a reflection of the employee experience. Word of advice to the firm: Be respectful to your candidates as the overall experience adversely impacts the brand. And do not check their references until an offer is imminent.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at North Highland (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

A very solid process. Treated very well through the process and always knew what was going on. The vision was clearly expressed and articulated by everyone I interviewed with. Everyone treated me with respect and was mindful of my time and questions they asked.

Interview Questions

• The woman I interviewed with who would have been my manager asked me what I knew about North Highland and from what I have heard in the market place, what would I offer to change in the firm if I were an employee?   1 Answer

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Highland (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I was asked to complete three phone interviews with different offices and one in person with the president. Overall, I had a good interview experience. Each step was quickly scheduled and nothing was rescheduled. All interviewers were prepared, professional and pleasant. I quickly received an offer and was scheduled to start 2 weeks later. My laptop and work materials were shipped to me. Shortly after I started I attended the national meeting in Atlanta Georgia.

Interview Questions

• new business development approach?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Highland (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Team interview process. The group sat on one side of the table. I sat on the other side. The team did not seam well informed on realities of my industry. The simply wanted to plug and play specified questions.

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at North Highland (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email then on the phone and set up an interview for a SQL Developer contract position at one of their clients. Interview was straightforward.
    I was told the client was interested. Within a few weeks I had filled out all the paperwork for North Highland including accepting the job offer letter, taking the drug screen and submitting all new hire paperwork. Then silence from the recruiter who so eagerly and sometimes impatiently worked with me for the past several weeks. Three weeks went by and no communication and this is AFTER I accepted the job and was waiting for a specific start date. 30 minutes prior to my orientation call I was informed the position was no longer available. I had already accepted the job and made a few relevant personal decisions related to the geographical location of the position and expected income. I attempted to contact the recruiter multiple times including voice mails and email. I never received a response. I was told by the third party admin company that on boards employees that my recruiter would contact me. Of course he never did. I have never experienced such unprofessional-ism in my entire career. Beware of ever doing business with North Highland. They string you along and once a position falls through for an unknown reason they give you the silent treatment. Worst recruiting company I have ever had the displeasure to work with.

Interview Questions

• Client asked me my relevant experience regarding the technology and expected fast paced project deadlines   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Highland.

Interview

The interview process was easy, but the spacing between rounds of interviews was rather drawn out. The format was basic behavioral interview questions with no case questions. After going through he entire interview process I received an offer. However, the offer was for a contractor position (not what I applied for) and I was told that the firm decided not to hire the position I had applied for. What a waste of time. Would not recommend the firm.

Interview Questions

Position I was offered was a contractor role that I did not apply for. I was informed that the firm decided not to fill the full time role for which I applied. The process seemed like a bait and switch.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at North Highland (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiting manager who scheduled a call with me and never showed for the call. I reached out and finally she apologized. We rescheduled, only to have her reschedule again. She did not show for the next call. I tried one more time, and she still didn't show. She is the recruiting manager for the company and shows little respect for other people's time. I would never work for this company due to this. Never in my 20 years recruiting have I ever come across someone that has disrespected a candidate so much and could obviously not care about the candidate experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at North Highland.

Interview

Very long interview process. Took about 5 months and included several interviews. It is an employee owned company so ensuring that anyone who is brought in has the companies best interest at heart is key.