Northside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The BEST interview process I have ever had. Hospital Recruiter was fantastic. Amazing hospital. Amazing Staff. Recruiter was ALWAYS on top of her job from the moment to schedule the interview to coaching you over the phone until I received an offer! Incredible experience :)

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience! Didn't ask about my background or experience, but the interview was very successful. I did take a little tour around the Emergency Department and met some of the staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was helpful,professional and smooth. It was better than what I thought it would be. They made me feel comfortable. They gave time to hear my concerns and feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this Northside Hospital?!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was with the HR and then the Unit Manager on the same day. HR discussed about the pay in details taking into consideration the years of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and waited about a month before I was called by my HR recruiter and set up an interview. I was brought in for a brief interview with my HR recruiter, which was basically just me telling her about myself, and then she took me over to interview with the two managers of the department I would be working in. Once I made it past that interview, the managers set up a panel interview with my potential team members, to see if my personality worked well with the team dynamic. Everyone was very kind and welcoming, and made me feel like they wanted me there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for someone.
      What would you do if you had too much work to do and not enough time to do it in?
      They really emphasize the team dynamic, so if you're not a team player, or don't think you can be, this would not be a good job for you!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty long. It took about 5 1/2 weeks. I got a call from a recruiter about 1-2 weeks after applying. She did a little phone interview and said she would forward my app to the hiring manager. A week later I got a call from the recruiter saying they were interested in scheduling an interview. She sent me a personality test and I sent it back completed. A couple days later I got a call from the hiring manager. She scheduled me an interview with someone else. The interview was super easy. She just took my resume, briefly asked about my experience and passion for healthcare, and sent me on my way! She said the recruiter would let me know by the following Monday. I got a call the following Tuesday saying I got the job! She negotiated pay based off of experience. They pay well!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. Computer calculation based off of experience.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted just over a week after I applied online by a recruiter. I was informed that I had been selected for an interview. I interviewed with two people a couple days later and it went great. They were so knowledgable, friendly and professional. The next day I received word from my recruiter that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things have you done that got you in trouble with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is great. Take it or leave it. No negotiations

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

After calling on the phone after submitting resume on line, then scheduled a on site interview with supervisors. The whole process was 1 hour. They were nice but the process after interview was unclear communicated.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in August 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I didn't feel nervous or anything. They asked simple questions such as "tell me about yourself" , "how would you handle a difficult customer", and "explain your job history" and What did you do in your previous jobs".. I didn't get the job but the experience was easy and stress free.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. I interview with several managers from different functional areas. It was a 3 day process. One of the managers blatantly told me that I would be a threat to her.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to take a job here where you are over qualified?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Brought in 4 interviewees with 8 managers for networking breakfast. After we ate, we met with the nurse educator who talked to us about being a nurse at Northside. Then each candidate was interviewed separately by the 8 managers. Finally we toured the hospital. The HR recruiter called each candidate right away to let them know if they would be getting an offer. Process was absolutely amazing. So relaxed, and everyone was so friendly. Best interview I have ever been on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a tearful patient who wanted you to talk to them and 5 other patients with immediate needs?   Answer Question
    • What are some reasons that it is ok to miss work?   Answer Question
    • tell about the last time you were late to work   Answer Question
    • tell about a time when you have made a mistake in clinicals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Entry level nursing new grad residency. They pay better than other hospitals anyway.