Northside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Northside Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Northside Hospital

2.5

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital.

Interview

It was a virtual interview due to COVID-19 the interview was on FaceTime. It felt very welcoming and reassuring. Simple questions about experience and some behavioral questions. Overall I was pleased with the interview process

Radiology Scheduler II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital.

Interview

Quick. Contacted by recruiter, interview was set up. Conducted by phone due to COVID 19
    Was told they are looking to make an offer in the next 2 weeks

Tomorrow will start the second week
    No offer has been made as of yet

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had difficulty with a co worker. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Dacula, GA).

Interview

I was contacted, within one week of my application, by the manager of the department. After a brief conversation, I was scheduled for an interview for a couple days later. The interview was more like a conversation, very laid back, and she made me feel very comfortable. After talking, I was given a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• How many unscheduled absences have you had in the last six months?   Answer Question

Billing/Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process moved fast, contacted by the recruiter. She seen I was a good fit set up interview. Met with the supervisor and team lead. Had one of the best interviews. The next week I got the call. Accepted the job offer and then started the on boarding process. 2 weeks later was my start date.

Supply Chain Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in January 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people. There was two leads and the main boss.
    They asked me about my experience and was pretty with my experience. It went well.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in the job?   1 Answer

Cardiac Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Lawrenceville, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

I was scheduled quickly for an interview. I was asked formal questions, but they were easy to answer. I normally get very nervous and draw a blank. But, they made me feel comfortable and a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach a co-worker that was doing something that they should not be doing.   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The only way to describe this process is long and frustrating. They are terrible at communicating and left me hanging for days in between each step and feeling strung along through the whole process. The first part of the process is applying and their only response to this was to send the initial tests via email. No human reached out to me to tell me more about the position or make me feel good about wanting to work there. Days went by without a word and I had apparently passed the test someone from HR arranged a phone screen with the hiring manager. That felt very cold and like the person was just going through motions and checking boxes on a checklist. At no time was I ever asked if I had any questions. Days go by again without a word and apparently I passed this portion because I was invited on site to interview in person. For the in person I met with the boss's boss first. This person was very personable and was very thoughtful with their style and questions. The next person was the hiring manager. Completely opposite experience of the first person and very cold and box checking. I then did a panel with a few peers of the position and the boss. Again, very cold and box checking, except I don't think they had even discussed their approach or questions beforehand because many of the questions did not apply to the position or my background. More days go by before hearing that the hiring manager wants ANOTHER phone interview. This time it was 30-40 pre-written personality/situational questions that were ridiculous and again mostly not relevant to the position. More days go by, we are up to about 6 weeks of this process at this point with little to no communication at any point. Now the HR/recruiter calls me unscheduled and asks if I have a few minutes to chat. I'm thinking she's calling to make an offer. Nope. She's calling to do ANOTHER phone interview with another set of 30-40 personality/situational questions. This took more than an hour and was completely unexpected and I had no chance to prepare for it. After this, again, no communication. 2 more weeks go by and finally I get the generic rejection email from their application system. I had almost forgotten about the position by the time I got the rejection email because of how long this whole process took. After all of that time I wasted interviewing with them, they can't even bother to thank me for my time or give any feedback whatsoever. The good news is that I don't have to work there because this experience left such a bad taste in my mouth. I won't even go to a doctor that's affiliated with Northside even though I live 5 minutes from the main campus. Terrible communication, long drawn out process for no reason, and just a huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• various personality, situational and questions mostly unrelated to my background   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in October 2019.

Interview

A phone screening is done by the HR first with a follow up panel interview. The managers were friendly and not intimidating at all. The majority of questions are behavioural. Length of interview was about 20-30 mins.

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2019.

Interview

Very smooth, several behavioral questions. Some questions are harder than others. There could be more than one interviewer with you who may ask you questions back to back. There is also a shadowing experience 30-40 min after the interview.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

I received call to come in for an interview the interview was 4 hours long so I had to go in the next day it was a panel interview they provided lunch and a tour

Interview Questions

• How often have you called out of work in the last 6 months   1 Answer