Northside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The BEST interview process I have ever had. Hospital Recruiter was fantastic. Amazing hospital. Amazing Staff. Recruiter was ALWAYS on top of her job from the moment to schedule the interview to coaching you over the phone until I received an offer! Incredible experience :)

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional and welcoming. I was looking for a part time position and I had worked in Patient Access in my previous job in East Point. I was self employed for 25 years and I was looking for a new career. Northside was not far from my home so I applied. My previous boss that interviewed me had been with the company for over 20 years and she was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• I was looking for a part time position and I had worked in Patient Access in my previous job in East Point. I was self employed for 25 years and I was looking for a new career. Northside was not far from my home so I applied.   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience! Didn't ask about my background or experience, but the interview was very successful. I did take a little tour around the Emergency Department and met some of the staff.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was with the HR and then the Unit Manager on the same day. HR discussed about the pay in details taking into consideration the years of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty long. It took about 5 1/2 weeks. I got a call from a recruiter about 1-2 weeks after applying. She did a little phone interview and said she would forward my app to the hiring manager. A week later I got a call from the recruiter saying they were interested in scheduling an interview. She sent me a personality test and I sent it back completed. A couple days later I got a call from the hiring manager. She scheduled me an interview with someone else. The interview was super easy. She just took my resume, briefly asked about my experience and passion for healthcare, and sent me on my way! She said the recruiter would let me know by the following Monday. I got a call the following Tuesday saying I got the job! She negotiated pay based off of experience. They pay well!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really. Computer calculation based off of experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and waited about a month before I was called by my HR recruiter and set up an interview. I was brought in for a brief interview with my HR recruiter, which was basically just me telling her about myself, and then she took me over to interview with the two managers of the department I would be working in. Once I made it past that interview, the managers set up a panel interview with my potential team members, to see if my personality worked well with the team dynamic. Everyone was very kind and welcoming, and made me feel like they wanted me there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for someone.
      What would you do if you had too much work to do and not enough time to do it in?
      They really emphasize the team dynamic, so if you're not a team player, or don't think you can be, this would not be a good job for you!   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted just over a week after I applied online by a recruiter. I was informed that I had been selected for an interview. I interviewed with two people a couple days later and it went great. They were so knowledgable, friendly and professional. The next day I received word from my recruiter that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things have you done that got you in trouble with your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is great. Take it or leave it. No negotiations

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

After calling on the phone after submitting resume on line, then scheduled a on site interview with supervisors. The whole process was 1 hour. They were nice but the process after interview was unclear communicated.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in August 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I didn't feel nervous or anything. They asked simple questions such as "tell me about yourself" , "how would you handle a difficult customer", and "explain your job history" and What did you do in your previous jobs".. I didn't get the job but the experience was easy and stress free.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy. I interview with several managers from different functional areas. It was a 3 day process. One of the managers blatantly told me that I would be a threat to her.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to take a job here where you are over qualified?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

45 minutes long, patient scenerios of which patient you would see first, personal questions, questions about education, number of years in college and why, what I like to do outside of work for stress relief, what I would do in certain situations with a patient with high acuity

Interview Questions

• Which patient would you see first? Patient with anaphylactic shock, elderly female fall on blood thinners, and person with urinary retention?   Answer Question