Northside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The BEST interview process I have ever had. Hospital Recruiter was fantastic. Amazing hospital. Amazing Staff. Recruiter was ALWAYS on top of her job from the moment to schedule the interview to coaching you over the phone until I received an offer! Incredible experience :)

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call a few days later from a recruiter. Had a panel interview set up for the following week. Everything was organized and ran smoothly and I enjoyed meeting all the unit managers at the interview.

Senior Information Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with 6 people individually, 30 mins each. After 4 hours, I was finally complete. Too long of a process. I feel a group interview would have made better utilization of time as the same questions were asked over and over

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was so easy going, they were all so very nice and knew what they were looking for. I felt comfortable and not so nervious. I got interviewed by three people and I like that it was two people from the front office.

Interview Questions

• Am I able to multitask and learn new things?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was straight to the point, the interviewers did not waste your time or theirs. They were cordial, they were polite and they made me feel very comfortable. They were very professional and took time to explain the recent changes that were going on within the department.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at North side Hospital   1 Answer

CCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA).

Interview

I applied and was contacted within 1.5 weeks (use their online application management profile/ tools, it helps you track your apps and also allows you to easily apply for multiple positions). First I got a call asking me a little about myself, and was asked when I could come on-site for an interview. They set me up with an interview 1.5 weeks later. I interviewed on-site with the supervisor of the unit I applied to, and the Surgical Services manager. The interview was comfortable, and even though the hospital is HUGE, I didn't feel overwhelmed or unimportant.

The interview was the best one I've ever had. The unit supervisor explained the work accurately, made me feel welcomed, and offered me 2 positions. I ended up taking the position I originally applied for and I'm glad I did, the unit I'm on is beautiful!

I was contacted a day later with a job offer, and a fair, competitive pay rate, and accepted the position immediately. There is no negotiation with pay, but honestly there's not much of a reason to do so. With yearly raises, a fair rate, and countless employee discounts for various services, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Human Resources Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was nice. The entire process took about a month. I had applied for the position online, then I had received an email saying that I was selected for assessments. Assessments were about name filing, typing and general skills test. About 2 weeks later I had received a call to schedule an interview. Interview went very well. There were two separate panel interviews. The first one was with the direct supervisor and previous person that had the position I had applied for. (She got promoted) The second one was with the HR coordinators. I had received a call about a week after to have a follow up phone interview. A day after I had my follow up interview I was called back and offered a position. The next steps after the back ground check came back clear involved scheduling a drug test, health evaluation and to submit my documents to HR and take my photo ID.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in August 2017.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly. I didn't feel nervous or anything. They asked simple questions such as "tell me about yourself" , "how would you handle a difficult customer", and "explain your job history" and What did you do in your previous jobs".. I didn't get the job but the experience was easy and stress free.

Physical Therapy Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital in August 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview and then, an in person interview. I was asked basic questions and given a tour of the facility. The interview lasted a little over 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you believe will be the most difficult part of the job? What do you feel like you have to offer?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was with the HR and then the Unit Manager on the same day. HR discussed about the pay in details taking into consideration the years of experience.

Cardiac Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience. I applied for the position, interviewed, and received an offer within one week. The interview was very thorough and lasted about 3 hours. It was evident that patient care and staff involvement were top of mind.