Northside Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 324 of over 324 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Panel interview - typical interview Q’s. Very kind manager and leadership. Focus on team and values. They really do want the best for you and will work with you. I have to leave the unit but Sharon Freeman is phenomenal!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a conflict with someone and how you managed it? How you would manage it? What would you do if you saw another nurse do something unsafe? When did you make a mistake and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Amazing interview process very straightforward awesome Recruiting team to interview with. They were very thorough and had great advice and answers when asked questions. Even if I do not get the job the team made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you resolved it
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Northside Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Extensive and thorough. Met with several physicians and advanced level practitioners. Come ready with examples of actual situations when you had to show autonomy, make quick decisions on your feet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was professionally held. All of the questions were clear and concise. I was asked questions from three different people and each interviewer was respectful. On the very next day, I was selected for a second interview to talk with the hiring manager. Two days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a great candidate for Northside and what makes you stand out from the rest?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interviewers was punctually, Professional and kind. They provided feedback and listened attentively. I meet the manager and the supervisors. They explained what the job entailed and what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Forsyth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Forsyth, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The process starts with the submission of your application. If it meets the basic requirements, a recruiter will contact you for an initial screening interview to establish a rapport. If satisfactory, then you will receive an email directing you to take an online assessment. If the score meets the desired expectation, Human Resources will contact the applicant for follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Northside and what makes you think you would be a great fit for the company?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

I had a single interview with three people from the department. The supervisor, lead CT Technologist and the manager of imaging. Overall the interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. The majority of the interview consisted of me speaking about my current job and why I want to work for Northside. If you have children is a good idea to make the job change more about your family versus you want to earn more money. The interviewers had an immediate relaxing of their postures and the energy changed significantly once my daughter was mentioned. Most questions were about situations in which you have had to work as a team, situations that were stressful and how well did you manage the stressful situation as it arose. I totally froze for at least 10-20 seconds on a multi faceted question regarding stressful situations but I was able to think my response though and answer more completely. I thought I bombed the question and interview but little did I know they would call me back a week later. Do not give up hope! Be yourself and let your experience shine for you. You have to believe in yourself and let them see why you are the right candidate for the job! Be honest and open with the interviewers...when and if they ask you if you would still want the job, pause for a moment in time and reply with, “ I would strongly consider the job offer. This way you don’t appear too desperate but also you don’t appear too disconnected from the possibility of landing the position. You are going to do great!!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a stressful situation you encountered at work and explain what was stressful and how did you get through it and finish the job?

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Everyone was very nice and receptive. No trick questions, all straight forward. The interviewers all worked in this department, so it was good to get hands-on information. Very forthcoming about load with Covid.

Interview Questions
  • To describe a difficult situation and how to de-escalate a patient.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2021

Interview

The hiring process is great! Attend the job fairs for sure and that will also help you get the job! When I attended the recent job fair it was several positions that NH hiring for. Use the 5 star method

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to resolve a conflict and how did you handle working under the pressure.

Northside Hospital

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital

Interview

Funciones, tareas a realizar, horarios. Como funciona en general.test psicológico. Buen ambiente con el entrevistador en general. Buena predisposición. No ir nerviosos. Siempre relajado y contentestar con mayor franquesa. No agobiarse.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 324 Interviews