Northside Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.5

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked about six different questions related to the job. Asked why were I leave in my previous job so it was very fairly quickly over with which was great

Or RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very professional. I had a phone interview first with the Human resources surgical talent acquisition and after I passed I had a panel interview with the OR managers from the different surgical areas. Human resources called the day after my interview to make me an offer.

New Grad Residency Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (New York, NY).

Interview

A recruiter came to my university and I gave them my resume. Also I had a rotation at Northside so I was familiar with the organization and the units. I didn't hear back from anyone for awhile. But finally got a call from the recruiter asking to set up an interview date and time. I interviewed two days later. The interview was with the unit manager and it was a very pleasant experience. The interview was conversational and easy going. I sent a thank you email the day after. Overall a really great experience!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe (your name) as a nurse?   Answer Question
    • Ethical question- if you see a coworker taking medications for her/himself how do you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • You are admitting a patient of a different culture and they speak minimal English-- the patient is the wife but the husband is answering for her. How do you handle this?   Answer Question
    • What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Canton, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website and did not hear from them for a couple of weeks.The phone interview was very comfortable. The questions were simple - Why nursing, why northside, previous experiences, why med surg etc The next step is the panel interview.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Cumming, GA).

Interview

It took a week to get an interview, it was 1 on 1.....told her about my experience, then she showed me around the unit and introduced me to other secretaries

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with managers and leadership of unit. New graduate RN residency program. Interview was professionally done but in a welcoming way. I would describe this as a positive experience. Everyone was easy to talk to an interested in finding out my interests and compatibility with the unit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time you could have done better (phrased differently)   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose nursing   Answer Question
    • A patient is upset about receiving some bad new is and very upset. You are behind on your other patients. What do you do?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied for the position and a few weeks later contacted by HR to do the skills test. Interview scheduled a week later. HR rep responded once to let me know he'd scheduled the follow up interview. Never heard anything else.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The BEST interview process I have ever had. Hospital Recruiter was fantastic. Amazing hospital. Amazing Staff. Recruiter was ALWAYS on top of her job from the moment to schedule the interview to coaching you over the phone until I received an offer! Incredible experience :)

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Northside Hospital.

Interview

Interview with HR was informative and brief. Departmental Interview was challenging with scenarios, but very manageable. Panel of several interviewers with primarily hiring manager speaking and asking questions. Recruitment process was very proactive and indicative of immediate need to fill position. Several roles were offered during interview.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Northside Hospital (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

You meet with the supervisor of the department or the operations manager. The supervisor was new so the director was there for added support. Supervisor asked typical behavioral questions,