OpenText Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

2 interviews phone and technical on site. not a very hard process to get through however, one must be prepared for technical questions. Study data structures and algorithms in your favorite knowledge. Make sure to verse yourself in behavioral questions as well. Good luck

Interview Questions

• Signed an NDA can't disclose the info   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

Easy and simple. More of a technical stuff.
    First I was called and was asked about my college project, study background, college, skill set and things like that. The there was a telephonic interview lasted for 30 minutes. Then I was called for in person interview session. I had two rounds of them. It was all java and bit of algorithm stuff like searching and sorting.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText in May 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds
    1) technical phone screen with basic questions on JS, SQL, OOPS concepts
    2) take home interview with a mini project and few coding challenges
    3) in person interview which is against a panel of interviewers. Basic Algorithms, problems solving, JS Questions

Interview Questions

• Signed an NDA, but a basic question would be SQL Join Types   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

it was good, video chatting with tech lead. standard interview. we chat about some third party libraries, and how to use them, then talk about unit testing. i think over all experiences is some what pleasant.

Interview Questions

• standard android memory leak identification   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta Hot Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText (Murrieta Hot Springs, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Within the scope of Job seeking, Process is very easy as you go online or You can also move to the company to fill forms. Managers are really communicative and will provide any information encouraging you to go online to apply and call.
    Interview process is really interesting and may undergo a rigid communicative skill and experience of the interviewee or employee. Since the employer have to make sure he is choosing the right person.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are twofold sometimes. They may concern the company itself or about your perspective for the company.   1 Answer

Analyst Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very organized process. I completed a combination and telephone and in person interviews and was impressed with the interviewing team's experience. Most have been employed with the company for five or more years. Also conducted interviews with new members of their team. Company priorities were improving Opentext's overall market awareness and promoting customer success.

Interview Questions

OpenText Response

May 2, 2017 – Director, Talent Acqusition | HR

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that your experience was positive, organized and that the team was able to demonstrate their experience.

I will pass on your good feedback to my... More

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brook Park, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Brook Park, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through linkedin and had one phone interview before being hired. It was very simple and not threatening. When I arrived on my first day I was handed keys and did some basic training through the phone and online and was set free after that.

Market Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OpenText (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Mainly just focused on the job description and I would be doing as an intern with the company. It was very easy and I was not asked that many questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in school?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at OpenText (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for several months before the offer. The interviews included phone, face to face in addition to a full presentation. The process was extremely long however, it gave me and them an opportunity to ensure it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What would your first 90 days look like   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OpenText (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Multiple steps and individuals. 3 month process. Referred by someone who knew me. Interviews took place in Canada and in the USA. Final interview was with my Supervisor after I had satisfied all of HR's requirements for a back ground check