OpenText Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenText Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2016

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It consisted of 3 rounds:

1) Online Technical Quiz (consisted of 15 questions, mostly based on outputs mainly focussing on C,C++ & Java)

2) Offline Coding test (consisted of 3 programming & 1 question based on database)

3) Technical Interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Bhopal (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a open drive and had three qualifying rounds. First was a online technical round of 30 minutes duration.There were all about 30 question related to basic programming of c, c++ and java. A less of theory and a more programming was involved like output and error detecting . The second round wad a pan paper written that consist of 2 programming questions and 1 about sql which has 5 queries to write. Since it was pan paper writing a code without a compiler is a bit confusing. Those program were as pattern printing, string reversing in a specified order and queries about joins.

Interview Questions

• write a program that takes a string as a input and check the no of characters in each word if the word comprises of odd no. of characters reverse the word if even continue without change.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1st Interview with the manager and then technical interview and solving problem on board.
    They never replied me and I followed up with them but no answer.. They don't respect people and I will not apply for this company again

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    written test,Program Round,Technical and HR interview.
    The Written Test was easy if you are good at c++,c and java you can easily qualify.
    Coming to coding Part 3 programs were given You have to write Code in 60 Minutes.
    In Technical and HR if you are good at communication skills and basic knowledge in os,c,c++and java you can get job in open text

Interview Questions

• Write a Program to Count Trailing no of zeros in factorial of given number   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OpenText in June 2014.

Interview

the interview consists of totally five rounds first round was the written exam which consists of 35 java questions and 15 aptitude questions second round consists of online written exam which we have to write programs remaining three two are technical rounds and one are hr rounds

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was conducted in Hyderabad. There were three rounds
    1) 30 mins Multiple Choice Question
    2)60 mins Coding in any language
    3) finally Techincal round

Easy and simple. More of a technical stuff.
    First I was called and was asked about my college project, study background, college, skill set and things like that. The there was a telephonic interview lasted for 30 minutes. Then I was called for in person interview session. I had two rounds of them. It was all java and bit of algorithm stuff like searching and sorting.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Not applicable. The "Hiring" process is usually by aquireing your current employer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

HR phone screen and on-site technical interview

Interview Questions

• Generica web application related questions: SQL, CSS, business logic design, Java   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText in October 2011.

Interview

The initial screening interview was completed by a HR representative. This was an enjoyable experience as the rep took the time to completely discuss my qualifications. This was above the normal in comparison to other such interviews. The next stage was another phone interview with 3 bodies. During the interview itself, the normal type of questions were asked. But I was left with uncertainties on the steps that would occur.

Interview Questions

• Do not recall any of the questions as being unexpected.   Answer Question