OpenText Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenText Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by internal recruiter. Got first phone interview next day. It went well so they invited me to onsite. I talked to hiring manager and few engineers. I took 2 hrs total. Most of the questions were about my past experience. I got few Java and design pattern questions. Got offer next day.

Offer too low.

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial response was quick but to declare the result whether you are selected or not takes couple of weeks and after couple of weeks if you don't hear from them, then assume you are not selected. They don't even inform you if you are NOT selected because they take so long to decide that probably they don't even remember about you anymore.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OpenText (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Cleared 3 Rounds of Interview. One for Java . One for Angularjs and Finally one programming cum Managerial round of interview in 2 days. Talent Acquisition member Blesson was organizing the interviews. Then it took 3 weeks for Blesson to call me and ask for all employment documents and he said he would release the offer. After that no response or reply . Truely unprofessional stuff.After clearing all rounds and after sending documents , there is no response from the recruiter. My personal experience, Others can also face similar situation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

This is located near UB City bangalore above bmw showroom. The questions in first round were super easy atleast the interviewer was good then i got to second round when the questions where again easy and then i hear HR tells me he will get back, please dont waste your time going there, i dont think they are interested to hire. I dont think they have diversity at work, outsiders wont be allowed to enter into work not encouraged. I wasted my one leave on them.

Interview Questions

• Very easy java/.j2ee questions for formality sake and then rejection.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

1 telephonic
    2 technical
    2 manager rounds

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OpenText in September 2010.

Interview

normally there are 3-4 rounds of interviews, first round is host by external HR agent, then team manager will run another round of phone interview, once pass, another phone interview will be host by some senior technical members, last interview will be on-site interview.