OpenText Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OpenText Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

Easy and simple. More of a technical stuff.
First I was called and was asked about my college project, study background, college, skill set and things like that. The there was a telephonic interview lasted for 30 minutes. Then I was called for in person interview session. I had two rounds of them. It was all java and bit of algorithm stuff like searching and sorting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OpenText

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied at OpenText Bangalore(earlier GXS). It was a 2 day process.
    I applied through recruiter.
    There were 4 technical rounds and 1 MD round. They asked standard Java questions like overloading, overriding, threads, servlets.
    2nd round was mostly about my current project. They also asked SQL.
    4th round was with Manager.
    People were really nice and friendly.
    Regarding salary, they did not negotiate at all and even though they asked my expected CTC, the offered CTC was very less than the one asked.

Interview Questions

It was due to salary, they did not negotiate at all and offered very less than expected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

A phone interview was arranged without having read my resume. At the time of the interview, the interviewer read the resume and decided not to proceed with the interview at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OpenText.

Interview

First round was a technical interview.
    Questions were based on JAVA,data structures and Database Management Systems.
    No response post the interview from HR team regarding the selection for next round.
    Bad coordination from the side of the HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OpenText (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Here i got the mail from the FactSet. The interview process is 4 rounds.1) question on different scripting lang like(jsp,html,php,css etc), 2) In this round there is G.D round 3)technical interview. 4)HR round.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 step process in which we had a normal online test of aptitude which included some questions related to quants, logic, and english.
    After that it was a coding round which had 3 questions to be done in any of our preferred language. They were of a normal level and not too difficult.

After that it was a final technical round in which interviewer was a cool person and he asked some basics of oops and 2 codes to be written in front of him just as a purpose of checking our problem solving.

After each round shortlisting was done and finally out of 100 student around 15 were selected.

Overall it was a easy process.. Which took a day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations were made. Salary was already told to us.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview & technical interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OpenText (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

I had gone through written first and then there were two technical rounds. They have asked nice questions. I feel its a bit tough process and some of those technologies are not used by everyone in the team.