Orkin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Termite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Huntsville, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

I filled out a standard Application online the next day, the service manager called me in for sit down interview. After the sit down interview they decided to hire me depending on the outcome of a ride along / field work day went so about a week later I returned and basically performed the job for a day ( not paid ) to see if one if i was up too the task and two if i was a good fit personality wise for the type person they needed

Interview Questions

• Describe too them what I considered my work ethic to be   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Orkin in January 2020.

Interview

They were very professional,courteous and caring. they told me an awful lot about the company, their rules and training process. they explained how long the training would be and the pay.

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Orkin (San Antonio, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Branch Manager emailed me and asked to meet for an interview. He spent an hour with me going over every aspect of the position. He was very honest about pay, including base and route sales percentages. Very upfront about what type of person they look for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orkin.

Interview

Cool interview a get to know kind of thing. You meet the area manager then you meet the branch manager. It's kind of backwards. Very smooth process. If you are liked you get selected for ba ride along.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the company in the future. Are you reliable. What about your past experience. Are you experienced in pest control. What hours can you work.   Answer Question

PC Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Orkin.

Interview

A call, a sit down followed by a few things to be done online. Pretty simple. If you have the personality management looks for. Pretty much gave me the next few steps to take right there in the office.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Orkin (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

The process started out with a basic 30 minute phone screening. The women who interviewed me was very friendly. She informed me at the end of the phone that she was pushing me along to the next and final round of interviews. However, I week went by and I hadn’t heard from anyone. I reached back out to her to let her know that I was still interested and asked when I could expect to hear from someone again and she never responded.

Interview Questions

• List 3 people in your life (past supervisors, professors, family or friends) and tell me how each of them would describe you in one word and why.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Orkin (Beaufort, SC).

Interview

Some Q&A and what would you do in this situation. Not too intense. Took a lot of notes during this processes which can make you feel a little nervous. Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand something.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Regional Recruiter In Auburn, NH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, NH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Auburn, NH) in November 2018.

Interview

I was email by a corporate recruiter in Oct. 2018, having seen my resume on zip-recruiter, then scheduled a phone interview, in person interview on Nov. 5th with the Region manager. So much for military friendly.

Interview Questions

• How does your military career qualify you for this job.   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Hattiesburg, MS) in November 2018.

Interview

In depth. True desire from employer to make sure it would be a good fit for both. Employer laid out the job and challenges I would face. I appreciated the transparency. Expectations were laid out.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Orkin.

Interview

So this position was in Chicago. We met at Starbucks with the branch manager. From there they called me and told me I had the job and that’s when you officially fill out the application. They run your background check and from there you go on a ride along which is cool! I met with the district manager who was a total bad guy. They told me I had the job and the next day to me they went with another candidate. The sad part is I put in my two weeks at my current job. This company has no class for that and you don’t play with people like this. They look you in the eye and lie to you. No remorse and the gm knew I quit my job because he called and told me I had the job. Old school company! You cannot have a beard but it seems there is a good chance to make money if you know how to build a good pipeline. thanks Krugman

TSI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Orkin (Murfreesboro, TN) in September 2018.

Interview

Very thorough interview, Gary Hubbard and Randel Henson where very professional and answered all my concerns. The presentation of the mock proposal was a different task than I’ve ever done before but it went well.

Interview Questions

• There is a mock sales proposal you must learn and present   1 Answer