PPG Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 293 of over 293 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PPG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPG

Interview

I met with 2-3 managers, we discussed the points on my resume, and I was asked situational type questions about past experiences. They also walked me through a lab tour.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions - describe a time when... how did you handle it/what was the outcome
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

PPG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPG

Interview

Phone automated questions were not very perceivable as I was responding to questions that were asked again later in other questions so I may have mistook previous questions in their contexts.

Interview Questions
  • why do i think i make a good candidate?

PPG

Application

I interviewed at PPG

Interview

Muy rápida y simpática la entrevistadora. Toco temas importantes sin siquiera pedírselo, todo muy claro. El tiempo en el que hice la postulación con respecto a la respuesta de ppg fue relativamente corta y me pasaron de recursos humanos a la entrevista rápido también

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPG

Application

I interviewed at PPG

Interview

You get connected and they call you. I had two interviews with a district manager and the manager. Both were super easy interviews. Paint background isn’t necessary but will definitely help

Interview Questions
  • Do you know anything about paint?

PPG

Application

I interviewed at PPG

Interview

The interview process consists of multiple steps: interview with direct to report person, HR Director and Higher level management. it was a combination of Skype interview and in-person interview. There were no tests during the interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PPG (State College, PA) in Jul 2021

Interview

They will go over the projects you have done and ask for details. The overall atmosphere was good and they are looking for candidates with a similar background. There are not many behavior questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rueil-Malmaison

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PPG (Rueil-Malmaison) in Jul 2021

Interview

J'était en contact d'un ancien collègue qui travaille chez PPG. Je lui est remis mon cv. J'ai été contacté par le service RH J'ai eu une Visio conférence avec la DRH Je me suis présenté à un entretien en face a face au siège social. Les personnes présentent était le Directeur Marketing et le Directeur national des ventes.

Interview Questions
  • Pour quel raison j'ai choisi de postuler chez PPG

PPG

Application

I interviewed at PPG

Interview

behavioral interview over zoom. Asked questions about the classes I was taking, my interests, "what was a difficult time in your life", etc. Interviewers seemed nice and understanding that a Freshman in college doesn't have that much experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPG

Application

I interviewed at PPG

Interview

Three interviews, two with management and one with other data scientists. HR screen first. The interview was a little technical but not that difficult compared to other companies. There was no take home challenge or live coding.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a project you worked on. Then asked follow up questions on data and what techniques I used.
1 person found this interview helpful

PPG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPG

Interview

First phone screening, then personal interview with HR members. Questions about basic economical awareness and accounting principles. They introduced the company and set expectations. Seems like okay job but at that time very low pay.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the most important thing of the account payable role?

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Initial interview with HR recruiter, followed by interview with hiring manager. After the hiring manager interview I was immediately put to the next round which consisted of 4 separate interviews with various employees including 2 directors. All interviews were done virtually.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 293 Interviews