PROS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

2.9

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PROS.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, asking to schedule a call to discuss the role with me. I had assumed that the call went well because the recruiter did not mention any hesitation, confirmed that I would be a great fit, and advised that the next step would be scheduling an interview with the hiring manager. After 2 days and no update from the recruiter, I followed up with her. No response.
    5 days later, I received an automated email saying I was no longer under consideration for the position. I forwarded the email to the recruiter, just to clarify because that was definitely not where we left off...NO RESPONSE.

Do not tell a candidate that you will be moving them forward, make them wait for you, and then ghost them entirely - unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background as it relates to this position?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews: technical interview and a research project presentation. A technical interview over phone broadly asked about statistical knowledge. The second round is virtual meeting, and you can freely choose a research project to present.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PROS in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. The recruiter gauged interest. We did a tech screen with hiring manager and then a panel interview with various levels involved. Was pretty conversational and not too intense.

Interview Questions

• Asked about SaaS, AI, Pricing, Integration, security ... all the technologies surrounding PROS software   1 Answer

Software Engineer-I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

The technical phone screen interview seemed pretty easy. I interviewed with a senior software engineer and the questions asked were what's on your resume, relevant experience, Java OOP basics, theoretical data structures & algorithms, and one whiteboard question.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS in November 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening with the design manager, then a javascript assessment via github was sent to be completed. Phone interview was some standard behavioral questions, also some other follow ups about location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you persuaded others and how.   Answer Question

Software Engineering - Intro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was late and tried to blame me for it. Additionally, he couldn't explain to me what the company even did he could only explain his one job position.... which is very odd. My second interviewer didn't even introduce himself or ask any questions about my credentials just dove right into a technical question with poor explanation. This company isn't that well known and I liked that for the sake of more of a tight nit environment but they treat their applicants even worse than some of the big names.

Interview Questions

• A tree question in regards to storing numbers? Not sure, the explanation was never clear   Answer Question
    • How i would create a UML diagram for an elevator   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS.

Interview

First round was a normal phone screen, then I was asked to create a presentation on a given case study. The on-site was three back to back interviews, all with different interviewing styles, then I had to present my presentation.

Product Trainer (Travel) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

It was very considerate and respectful of interviewees' time. From the coordination of my phone & in-person interviews to the job offer, it took a total of 3 weeks.

The in-person interview took most of my day (9a - 1p) and every 30 minutes, I interviewed with different levels of PROS employees (newly hired to senior management). This allowed me to see and experience the PROS culture in an authentic and unbiased way. I was very impressed with my interview experience and weighed heavily on my decision to accepted their job offer.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

The overall experience was positive.
    The recruiter who contacted me was friendly and prompt at first. Hiring managers were great and very clear on expectations for the role and assessed how I would fit in. The recruiter/hr professional who extended the offer was friendly as well. What struck me as strange was that HR would call me late in the evening and I got the impression that they wanted me to agree to salary etc. via the phone before I had even reviewed the full package, IP/CNC, etc. It was a difficult decision to reject the offer. Seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • Prepare a presentation on a project using StoryLine or Captivate   1 Answer

Lead Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people back to back following the initial phone screen. I got the offer the next afternoon and was as expected. Very positive experience. I am very happy that I chose to join this company and have to get to 30 words, so I am just talking more.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what you did to solve the problem listed in your resume?   Answer Question