PROS Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PROS

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PROS

Interview

Initial call with HR. Then interviewed with Hiring Manager, then interviewed with the Head of US Sales. Some also interview with experienced current sales team members. Offer from HR which was done very efficiently.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new role?
    Answer Question

PROS

Application

I interviewed at PROS

Interview

The interview process was great! The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. Having him interview me allowed me to feel more comfortable and confident in our conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I interviewed at PROS

Interview

A 30 minute phone screen. An interview panel with individuals rotating in to ask soft and hard questions. Individuals are from different roles and ranks. Finally, HR to close out the process with a call in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PROS in Mar 2021

Interview

First you get a call from HR (very nice lady) which lasts around 10-15 minutes. The conversation is about the company, responsibilities for the position you apply, your previous job experience.

PROS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PROS in Sep 2020

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR and then a phone interview with 2 designers on the team. They asked me the basic personal questions and also ask you to show them a portfolio piece and walk them through it and what you did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had a recruiter reach out to me on LinkedIn. I did an interview with the recruiter, hiring manager (a newly appointed Director), spent nearly 6 hours on back-to-back interviews with others in the team as well as another separate interview with the hiring manager and did a presentation in which I provided free web page optimization recommendations that normally I would have charged for. The interviews went well. However my suspicions were raised when they asked me to spend more time on another "project". I ridiculously wasted time doing this which was a situational based scenario and how I would deal with it. I meticulously noted the how and why and mentioned that of course this is hypothetical as there were many unanswered questions that I had to extrapolate on. (I did ask a few before starting.) After this I was contacted by the recruiter and told I was a "final contestant" or something as silly as that. Then I had another meeting with the hiring manager where she presented herself with a very unprofessional attitude and seemed disinterested. She didn't like my answers to the hypothetical situation. Apparently I was too thorough (and corrected her typos that were in the questions asked upon returning the document to her.) Then I waited. About a week and a half goes by and this time I email the recruiter (instead of the other way around) and say that I assume I didn't have the job but I look forward to hearing about further opportunities. This time the recruiter emailed (not called) and said that they had decided to move on (which was apparent as I'd already noted that). All-in-all it was for the best as the attitude the hiring manager displayed during the process was odd (emotionally very up or down) and the position was junior for me but it seemed like a good company to work for when I started the process and it was a remote opportunity. I've since moved on and work remotely while making double of what they were considering.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS in Jun 2020

Interview

Email conversation with HR, then Phone call with Hiring Manager. Afterwards, there was a super day with people from all ranks and tenure at PROS. The process gave a me a great overview of the company and the role itself. After the super day, I met with leadership individuals within the company and got a feel for the vision and strategy of the company. I had another offer on the table and PROS was very competitive in getting back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PROS

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, asking to schedule a call to discuss the role with me. I had assumed that the call went well because the recruiter did not mention any hesitation, confirmed that I would be a great fit, and advised that the next step would be scheduling an interview with the hiring manager. After 2 days and no update from the recruiter, I followed up with her. No response. 5 days later, I received an automated email saying I was no longer under consideration for the position. I forwarded the email to the recruiter, just to clarify because that was definitely not where we left off...NO RESPONSE. Do not tell a candidate that you will be moving them forward, make them wait for you, and then ghost them entirely - unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background as it relates to this position?
2 people found this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS

Interview

Two rounds of interviews: technical interview and a research project presentation. A technical interview over phone broadly asked about statistical knowledge. The second round is virtual meeting, and you can freely choose a research project to present.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Employee in Sofia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Sofia)

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. The first part was a short talk about myself and the company with 3 managers and HR. They asked me about my experience, interests and whether I would have a problem following the advice of senior developers. They also put a little bit of emphasis on the importance of English. The second part was a whiteboard session with 3 engineers although one left early. The first question was to debug a program. The second was a typical "generate all sequences" type of question which is pretty common on Leetcode and the last question was about LRU. Almost everyone was extremely polite and engaging and I had a great time, although some of them were very nervous for some reason.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews