KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

PROS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 119 of over 119 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

PROS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PROS in Jun 2022

Interview

I had very positive experience. All of the people were friendly and always ready to help you. The environment wasn’t stressful at all and the interview was more like a conversation between friends.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join the company? What do you know about Windows and Linux?
    Answer Question

PROS

Application

I interviewed at PROS

Interview

The interview process lasted about 2 weeks for me. The initial interview is a video call meeting for 30 minutes. If passed, there is a longer second interview which will be scheduled about a week and a half after the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about PROS

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

PROS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PROS in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was a breeze! I had an interview with a PROS internal recruiter, and 2 interviews with sales leadership. Within 1 hour of my final conversation and after sending a thank you note, I received notification that I would be receiving an offer! The whole process took 1 week! It's so refreshing to have the process move quickly. Although I was in the final stages with several other SaaS companies, I choose PROS in part because of their efficient hiring process as well as their reputation both as an employer and because they were chosen as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for CPQ.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS in Mar 2022

Interview

Recruiter phone screen. Talk with the Hiring manager. 2 Technical interviews with senior engineers on the team. I talked to 2 different hiring managers and really clicked with one of them. Looks like PROS really value their workers and would hire someone with great soft skills who is willing to learn. Just be open and honest.

Interview Questions
  • Easy or medium leet code questions, and normal behaviorial interview questions

PROS

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PROS

Interview

It was a 2 step interview process. Was conducted in a friendly and positive manner from all participants. Interview questions wern't difficult for a Junior position - just wan't to know how you think and what's your logic.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between xml and html. What is regression testing? How would you test a pen? There was one problem solving task from blackbox testing. Was not difficult even for a person without experience.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Employee in Sofia, Sofia (city)

Application

I interviewed at PROS (Sofia, Sofia (city))

Interview

Got 2 months of internship by resume shortlisting and 1 round of interview. The round was more about Project discussion, and problems faced during creating those projects. Then got full time opportunity.

Interview Questions
  • Project discussion, and problems faced during creating those projects
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at PROS (Boston, MA)

Interview

It was a through process and took about 4 weeks to complete. Great experience and you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people in the process. Be sure to take time to prepare!

Interview Questions
  • What’s an out of the box approach you took to successfully connect with a prospect?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I had four video interviews with different team members and then was ghosted for about three weeks. The team was nice, but the process was handled very unprofessionally. In a world where everyone’s time is important, I felt like this company wasted mine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what you know about PROs.
1 person found this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

I already had a pending offer from another company but the recruiter convinced me not to cancel the interview , to which I agreed. I was still prepared to do my best, and I came to the meeting on time. I was interviewed by an executive from their IT and Security organization. He came to the video call 8 minutes late, and after initial greeting, without explanation, he turned off his video and I started hearing the keyboard, he then turned off audio as well. Obviously he's multi-tasking. I asked him if he's still there, he turned video back on and asked a question that is not relevant to the job role, then he turned off his video again. When I finished the response and he came back on and asked if I have a question. Of course not, I politely thanked his time and ended the video call before he did. Maybe the recruiter told him I have a pending offer and his ego was hurt, who knows, I am just speculating. If you are not interested in my profile you don't have to meet me. If you do meet me, then be respectful. Is that simple? What a waste of my time. This kind of executive interviewer's behavior is a RED flag of the organization he leads or is part of. Could be very toxic. Applicants be aware.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PROS

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Paris) in Oct 2021

Interview

- HR interview - English - Manager interview - English - Emailing test - Interview Marketing Manager - French - HR Manager interview - French I enjoyed the exchanges with all the people with whom I interviewed, which really made me want to move forward in the recruitment process Real professionnel team !

Interview Questions
  • -Presentation of yourself - How you see yourself in the next years - Why pros? Why ADR?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Interviews

PROS Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at PROS as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.91 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Executive Account Manager and Implementation Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at PROS takes an average of 31 days when considering 122 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Professional Services roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 69 days).

Common stages of the interview process at PROS according to 122 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.20%