PROS Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It was challenging. Had a good mix of questions though. I felt it was a good gauge of my ability and think it is a good standard for other developer interviews. I thought they did a good job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PROS in January 2016.

Interview

Being contact by a hr, they replied very quickly. First round is a direct coding interview, got a call from a software engineer. Then just few words on my resume, after that, did a coding test. Rejected that afternoon at the same day! They told me there'll be another phone interview then onsite. However I did not make it and don't know why.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

I talked to HR at my campus career fair and interviewed the same day. They were very fast to reply and moved me to the on-site interview the same week. There were 4 rounds of interviews with each department which mixed behavioral and technical questions. Overall a great experience to see how PROS is culturally while getting to know the people who work there. I was given a job offer the following week.