PSCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Fraud Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with an HR rep about 2 weeks later, and scheduled an interview with 2 supervisors a week later. Very professional, comfortable interview, discussing previous jobs, questions about call center environments, and questions about the company. Very nice people who went over the entire job in detail, expectations, pay/ vacation, and answered all the questions I had. About a week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What Do you know about Credit Unions?   Answer Question
    • What Do you know about PSCU?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you experienced bad customer service? What did you do/ what was the outcome? How about good customer service?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

fraud detection Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSCU in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online within 48 hours received a call for an Interview, I accepted. Went in sat with an agent for 20 minutes to shadow and get an idea of the job. Very simple, then spent around 30 with a supervisor for the a face to face interview. It went fantastic! 24 hours later I got a phone call and was sent an offer letter!

Implementation Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and easy. The interviewer made the atmosphere very soothing. The interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position. The process was apply online through the company portal. Wait for about one day and had the one-on-one then an offer was giving.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was to describe one of the system that I had no experience in?   Answer Question

Senior Learning Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Very organized, clear and friendly. Began with phone screening, project to complete and send in, F2F with project to complete and with group; request of work samples. Excellent interview process, good people, clear about expectations and questions. This is actually one of the best places I have interviewed with and I will be watching for additional openings. Terrific skills, and team.

Risk Management/Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PSCU.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward - telephone interview at first and then one-on-one interviews with the managers and directors. Everyone was pleasant and professional. The HR process seemed to be dysfunctional. High employee turnover led to me contacting several people in HR for a status update on my interview. Nobody seemed to know how to track the candidate in the section process. Department hiring manager didn’t return my call or emails (unprofessional). Finally, after waiting over a month, I received the “generic” thanks, but you weren’t selected email. With all that dysfunction - maybe it’s a blessing that I wasn’t selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions – education, job experience, projects, certifications, etc   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from HR rep who did a quick phone interview & invited me to come in for a formal interview. I met with 2 Team Leaders of the department I was applying for. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable immediately. I sat in a chair in front of them and they both sat side by side behind a table. They took turns asking questions and taking their own notes on my replies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where I had to deal with an angry customer. What did I do, how did I handle it.   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Allen Park, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The beginning of my interview was odd because the lady I met in the lobby with (who was starting the process) asked me a personal question in regards to me having a child or not. It was odd for me because it shouldn't have been asked and actual employees were seated in the lobby. I can't say it was small talk because she had a clipboard and seemed to be writing when I would speak. She also wasn't an active listener because she would ask me the same question that I had already supplied information for. I was able to shadow an employee which was a good experience. My "real" interview was with another woman who was a supervisor. She was nice, however, I do believe they found me attending school 1 day ( for 4 hours) out of a week as a problem. There was a pause when I mentioned I attended school. I thought the company was pro-education since they offer tuition assistance.

Interview Questions

• If you were a manager how would you go about enforcing an attendance policy?   1 Answer

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSCU (Allen Park, MI).

Interview

I applied online and did a typing assement. Got a call for a interview about a week later. Basic interview questions I got a job offer before I walked out the door.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a credit union and a bank?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Allen Park, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, asked to come in, had a one on one with the supervisor. She extended the offer after the interview was finished. Took the drug test the same day. Recieved an email for the back ground check

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in your previous job when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

about an hour with simple questions, one on one with management. they were the normal questions and very easy going. at the time I interviewed they did the drug test right then

Interview Questions

• your weakness and how you would be an asset to the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

called me as soon as I got home and offered the job