PSCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Fraud Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview with an HR rep about 2 weeks later, and scheduled an interview with 2 supervisors a week later. Very professional, comfortable interview, discussing previous jobs, questions about call center environments, and questions about the company. Very nice people who went over the entire job in detail, expectations, pay/ vacation, and answered all the questions I had. About a week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What Do you know about Credit Unions?   Answer Question
    • What Do you know about PSCU?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you experienced bad customer service? What did you do/ what was the outcome? How about good customer service?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Entire proocess was Very Smooth - It was completed by phone since remote employee. Multiple interviews may be required for upper management review. HR very responsive and supportive during process

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PSCU (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview went smooth. Had a face-to-face interview with the HR Director and a phone interview with the remote HR Manager who was working remote. They asked some good questions, using the behavorial style of interviewing. I felt very welcome the first step into the workplace. Even as I waited to meet with the hiring manager the employees would stop and say hi. It was a very warm welcome.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?

Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult, rude or uphappy customer. What do you do in those cases.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt that they were fair in the salary offered or the position.

IT Interview

Interview

HR seemed disengaged and not knowledgeable about the company in general (or enthusiastic) in first contact, which doesn't make for a good impression of the company. Selected to move forward with actual interviews and there has been zero communication from HR for over 1 month, despite reaching out appropriately. Retrain your HR department on timely communications for those that were interviewed in person. It's a common courtesy that can save face for the company.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

Attended a job fair and submitted my resume. Completed the initial HR interview, then met with the VP of Marketing. Was called back for a panel interview with 6 people including human resources and the major lines of business. The process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about how I would handle difficult people and conflict resolution.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very simple. they made a great offer.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I was scheduled for a day of interviews with the hiring manager and several of the direct reports for this position. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. I was also given a 60-minute tour of the facility.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Met in person with the benefits manager and Sr. Analyst. One hour interview. The recruiter found me on linked in and it seemed like the perfect fit. I had a separate interview with the VP over the phone.

Talent Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume, received telephone call from a contract recruiter who began interviewing me immediately after answering the phone. No chance to reschedule, or prep for interview, challenging interview, great questions, but reflecting back reminded me of stranger walking up to you on the street and start conducting a job interview. I had fun. I am confident that if pushed we could have set up a more appropriate time for the phone interview, but being "quick on the toes" and confident in my skill sets, I thought that would be enough. I guessed wrong.

The recruiter appeared to enjoy the interview as well, she stated she was very impressed with the responses and assured me a follow up interview with the hiring manager. Never happened, received a "thanks but no thanks email' several weeks later. Just wasn't meant to be.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions appeared difficult or unexpected. What was unexpected was the person off the street kind of interview.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PSCU in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Process went pretty well with a few calls to respective stakeholders of the position and one call with HR.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were difficult to answer without knowing their business processes but for the most part were fairly straight forward   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSCU (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process at PSCU is well organized, and a very positive experience. The HR Staff is knowledgeable and informative.
    It was easy to apply online and the people I interviewed with were helpful, welcoming and enthusiastic. One positive item I would like to mention is that often they have you interview not only with the management, they have you interview with potential coworkers.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you can add value in innovation and moving this company forward in the marketplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation portion of the last interview was quite a positive experience. PSCU pays well in the marketplace with excellent tangible and intangible benefits.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PSCU (Tampa, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

An internal recruiter contacted me. She immediately scheduled me for phone interviews with the 2 hiring manager. I felt all calls went well. I was told they will be settings up F2F by the end of the week or next week. I've been professionally following up for 2 weeks now. I have been completely ghosted by the internal recruiters. Very unprofessional. Just reply with a "No". It's not that hard.