Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions

Interviews at Pacific Sunwear

2.0

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Brought in for a group interview with two other people. The interview was very laid back and casual. We were all asked about 5 or so questions. Called about a week later with a job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What are your 3 favorite brands?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Interview

Asked about my retail past and how long I have been working at Pacsun. Since I already worked at pacsun, they knew a lot about me so they gave me a small interview.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter called to discuss the role. I Contacted back right away for 2 weeks of trying to connect thru emails and voicemails only to be ignored and flew the job again the next week. Claimed I was fit for the role etc. Disappointing.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

One on one, very easy for a seasonal position. Had a casual vibe, had to make an outfit and sell it. Got the job at the end of the interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Anaheim, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who I had the initial call with. After that, he set me up with an on-site interview the following week. Everyone was very polite and prompt, and overall, they really sold me on the culture as well as the type of work.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about your work style and experience.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed, I was brought to a location nearby outside of the store to relieve some pressure. The district manager interviewed me, she was very friendly and relaxed which helped me relax.

Interview Questions

• The phone is ringing, you have a customer at the register wanting to do a return, and a customer waiting to be put in the fitting room. How do you deal with the situation, in what order did you complete all of these tasks?   1 Answer
    • What do you feel are three important styles this season for men and women?   Answer Question
    • They may take you into the store, give you a scenario in which a customer would be shopping for a new outfit (for example going to a festival), and give you 5 minutes to search around the store, grab some items, and explain why you picked out this outfit for that occasion.   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Anaheim, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

fairly easy, had interviews with 4 different people in the department, all very nice. they asked about my experience, if i would do anything differently, any giveaway ideas i had, etc.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

They came to the university to interview and then I went over to the company and interviewed once with the senior designers and then junior designers. It was a good interview and they were all very friendly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Anaheim, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward; it started with a screening interview from the HR lady before getting moved onto the second round. The second round consisted of 3 interviews, each with different members of the department.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Really easy. Basic questions and some interesting ones about yourself. Had to put an outfit together and “sell it” to the hiring manager. Just be prepared to answer things like why you want to work for the company (do research on what the company is all about). I had no prior job e perience but be confident and outgoing, show them why you’ll be a great addition to their company.