Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2018

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Group interview. Personality questions. Easy going with questions. Basic on teamwork and what’s fashionable. Asked more what would you do type of questions. Asked questions to find out more about the person.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview was very short and casual. It took place in the food court with the DM who was dressed in sweats. The hiring process was extremely fast, meaning that I was called and offered the job the next day. I started the job within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some current trends are you interested in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

The interview was very casual and laid back compared to other PacSun interviews. I sat down with one of the managers and they asked me questions regarding current fashion trends and my past experience

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Sat down in a small location outside of the food court. Manager had a clipboard in hand, very easy. We sat and discussed about my employment before, why I wanted to work for Pacsun, what it meant to be a sales associate at PacSun. It wasn't stressful, the only small thing that I wish I had known was the brand names, I had to resort to just using Brandy Melville as my favorite Pacsun brand.

Interview Questions

• Why Pacsun? What do you do if you think a customer is stealing?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Danbury, CT).

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring, and they were so I filled out paperwork and submitted it that day, was called for an in person interview the next day. Interviewed and was offered the position immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Daly City, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Application and hiring process was really quick and easy. I turned in my application and they told me to come in 2 days later when the manager would be there. I came in and my interview was literally only 10-15 min and she only asked me 3-4 questions. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you want from me as a manager?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you have that you could bring to this job?   1 Answer
    • What brands do you like here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Greenville, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application then left the store to eat lunch and fill it out. Went back and handed it to the store manager who looked it over and asked if I could come in in a few days to fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

They asked me why I thought I would be a good pick to work at Pacsun and what has urged me to apply there. What I look for in a job and the background knowledge on the products they carried.

Interview Questions

• Do I like the brands we carry and what ones specifically do I like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Novi, MI).

Interview

It was a group interview, so I was being interviewed along with 3 other people. The questions were not difficult, they were more like getting-to-know-you type questions. The interviewer was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Monday and asked if they were hiring, I filled out the application on the spot, no resume or anything additional needed. That night, I got a message asking if I could come in for an interview the next day and I said yes. There were 8 other girls applying and we went outside while they asked us questions. Then, the last "challenge" was to style the person who was interviewing us.

The overall experience was quick and simple. They told me I was hired on the spot.