Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Greenville, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application then left the store to eat lunch and fill it out. Went back and handed it to the store manager who looked it over and asked if I could come in in a few days to fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Novi, MI).

Interview

It was a group interview, so I was being interviewed along with 3 other people. The questions were not difficult, they were more like getting-to-know-you type questions. The interviewer was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went in on a Monday and asked if they were hiring, I filled out the application on the spot, no resume or anything additional needed. That night, I got a message asking if I could come in for an interview the next day and I said yes. There were 8 other girls applying and we went outside while they asked us questions. Then, the last "challenge" was to style the person who was interviewing us.

The overall experience was quick and simple. They told me I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Scottsdale, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store and asked if they were hiring, and was immediately given an application and was asked a few really simple questions as I was filling out the application. Honestly, it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a group setting. There were four others interviewing for the same position. It was very laid back. Though the manager asked the questions, it just seemed like a mingle session. Advice: Be confident and know what you like, dress to exemplify the vibe of the store, be social

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you demonstrated good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

You get asked a few questions, very basic. Then they want you to go inside of the store and pick out a full outfit with accessories and shoes and explain why you chose them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was really laid back and she was really nice. We sat outside the store on some couches in the mall for most of it. There were a lot of questions but they were all relatively easy to answer. Most of them were fashion based. She talked to me about how things work at Pacsun and the environment etc. For the last two questions, we went into the store and she pretended she was a customer in different scenarios and asked me to pick out outfits that I thought would go with what she described.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Oaks, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Fair Oaks, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Interviewer was very kind and asked very basic questions. At the end of the interview they had me "build an outfit" and explain why I chose the items I did.

Interview Questions

Other job opportunity that I wanted more than PacSun.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Orange, CA).

Interview

Getting familiar with my background, skills, abilities, demeanor. Then describing the available position in more detail. When am I available and so forth... I was also introduced to other senior management and had brief interviews with each. Next steps were to wait on their decision.

Interview Questions

• What level of Microsoft office suite I am at.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and everyone was so nice. After the interview I was asked to fill in information for a background check and I chatted casually with the managers. Interview and application were quick and easy and the experience was great!