Pactera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two very easy interviews one with a project lead and the other with the project manager. There were a couple logic based questions you had to answer to show you had some ability to observe and recognize errors. If you passed the tests you met with the project manager and they give you examples of what you will be doing and answer any questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with doing repetitive tasks?   2 Answers

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Got 2 round of interview, the first around was interviewed by Pactera leader, the second was interviewed by served customer. It depends on the type of your customer which way they like.

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Go through resume to validate the past experience. 2. Talk about skills needed by the new job. 3. Discuss project scope, role and responsibilities and challenges and so on.

Interview Questions

• Key roles and responsibilities of previous job.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen , followed by another phone screen by senior manager
    Invited for in person interview in Redmond. Met 3 people , culture seemed not so friendly, no clear status update or feedback given till date. team did not seem open

Interview Questions

• how do you work with difficult team members, different culture ?   Answer Question

Assistant Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the Recruiter, talked for about 15 minuets and had a on-site interview with two interviewers. Asked about my past experience, why do you want this job, job descriptions...and then got the offer.

BI Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pactera.

Interview

Recruiter, manager, business stakeholder. At first you will be ask to speak with someone in person, then I had a chance to meet with the actual hiring manager from the client who is seeking for resource.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pactera (New York, NY).

Interview

Nerve wracking interview as it was my 1st time to be interviewed. The manager ask alot of technical question and one problem set that will measure one's analytical skills.

The manager make the ambience like i was in a hell interview room, he's well verse in telco and banking industry. He know his product very well.

Print Test Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pactera (Vancouver, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was basic and the interviewer only covered the basics. How much I could lift, standing ability and willingness to work with others not of my culture. The whole interview was quite quick and painless.

Relevance Judge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The easiest interview ever. I wouldn't even classify it as an interview- was more of a checking to see if you are a real person. The interview with Microsoft was a bit more intensive, but still not very intimidating. I wish I would have asked more questions of the team to get a better understanding of what I would be doing.

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I came in for my first job interview after being called in for an Interview, I rode the bus to the interview and Kamwai interviewed me.
    He told me I would hear back in about a week, the next day I got a call saying that i as hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pactera   1 Answer