Pactera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two very easy interviews one with a project lead and the other with the project manager. There were a couple logic based questions you had to answer to show you had some ability to observe and recognize errors. If you passed the tests you met with the project manager and they give you examples of what you will be doing and answer any questions you have.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with doing repetitive tasks?   2 Answers

Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

They were interested in the actual knowledge of a foreign language for translation, recording and testing. As I am fluent in many languages it was no problem at all. The interviewer was nice and willing to give me as more jobs as possible.

Interview Questions

• simple dialogue on everyday topics   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Mountain View, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Just phone interview. My experiences are well qualify for this job. They did not ask many questions.

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Vancouver, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I came in for my first job interview after being called in for an Interview, I rode the bus to the interview and Kamwai interviewed me.
    He told me I would hear back in about a week, the next day I got a call saying that i as hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pactera   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen , followed by another phone screen by senior manager
    Invited for in person interview in Redmond. Met 3 people , culture seemed not so friendly, no clear status update or feedback given till date. team did not seem open

Interview Questions

• how do you work with difficult team members, different culture ?   Answer Question

Build Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I started with HiSoft before they became Pactera. When I started they made the customer they were contracting to do the interviews. Now I believe it is all done in house at Pactera. It really seems to depend on the contract that Pactera has with the Customer. I had a quick phone conversation not so much an interview. They asked if I was interested in interviewing and how much money I wanted. They didn't even know my name or have my resume at the time.

Interview Questions

• Like I said I was interviewing with the customer. I was asked some riddles, but that was about it.

If you have 9 metal balls that look all the same and you have one 1 of those balls that weighs slightly more then the others. Using only a balance determine in as few weighs as possible which ball is the heavy one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't give me any options or room for negotiation. I got stuck with a sub-contract instead of a W2 so I have no benefits.

Build Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera (Bellevue, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with technical guys and have formal interview with Client company.
    3 rounds. Ask about experiences and some information in the resume. Not hard but better to have experience of working with the client company before since it will be easy for you to pass the client interview.

Interview Questions

• How to manager machines and server?
      How about build process?
      Some priority questions?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera (Bellevue, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

The interviewers each had an area they wanted to cover, such as what kinds of projects I had managed, their size, whether there had been off-shore resources involved. They were particularly interested in my contact with Chinese offshore resources, since I'd managed a large project involving on-shore, off-shore and near-shore resources for Microsoft, that it involved coordinating these groups of people through managers that reported to me, and directly. They wanted to know if I was familiar with .NET technologies, Microsoft groups, teams, cultures. They were also very interested in the fact that I had had a business of my own, and had had clients within the Seattle area, providing custom solutions, and using off-shoring as a way of making up resources I was missing, as well how I selected people and determined their skill sets, whether they would be able to work together, how responsive they were to schedules, deadlines, new requirements added to the scope.

Interview Questions

• How would you compare your offshoring experience between resouces in India and resources in China.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a negotiating culture. What they offer you at the beginning is pretty close, to exactly what you will have to accept to get the job. Even when I thought that my counteroffers were agreed to, the next day or even the same day they would gradually wear you down to their original offer.

Test Manager Interview

Interview

It was a 1:1 interview with a high-level manager. It was a pleasant chat, and the interviewer gave ample feedback on what they are seeking and what I was lacking. Questions were pretty standard, mostly aimed to find out about my experience and how I could fit into the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera in May 2011.

Interview

2 round interviews with coding question and test the code Iwrote

Interview Questions

• find a missing number of an array which hold n-1numbers of 1- n   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Go through resume to validate the past experience. 2. Talk about skills needed by the new job. 3. Discuss project scope, role and responsibilities and challenges and so on.

Interview Questions

• Key roles and responsibilities of previous job.   1 Answer