Pactera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pactera Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.2

BI Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pactera.

Interview

Recruiter, manager, business stakeholder. At first you will be ask to speak with someone in person, then I had a chance to meet with the actual hiring manager from the client who is seeking for resource.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pactera (New York, NY).

Interview

Nerve wracking interview as it was my 1st time to be interviewed. The manager ask alot of technical question and one problem set that will measure one's analytical skills.

The manager make the ambience like i was in a hell interview room, he's well verse in telco and banking industry. He know his product very well.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two very easy interviews one with a project lead and the other with the project manager. There were a couple logic based questions you had to answer to show you had some ability to observe and recognize errors. If you passed the tests you met with the project manager and they give you examples of what you will be doing and answer any questions you have.

Print Test Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pactera (Vancouver, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was basic and the interviewer only covered the basics. How much I could lift, standing ability and willingness to work with others not of my culture. The whole interview was quite quick and painless.

Relevance Judge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The easiest interview ever. I wouldn't even classify it as an interview- was more of a checking to see if you are a real person. The interview with Microsoft was a bit more intensive, but still not very intimidating. I wish I would have asked more questions of the team to get a better understanding of what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Initiated phone conversations and salary negotiation with recruiter before right to represent and then was invited to interview. They usually want to confirm your hourly rate before submitting you to the Microsoft hiring manager. Reference checks matters so make sure you have good references.
    I got an offer and was hired with just 2 interviews with their client Microsoft as a vendor contractor after a Skype technical interview for 1 hour and onsite technical interview for another hour. Very few technical questions but mostly skill review. The group at Microsoft I interviewed for was Skype and they ask mostly network related and client server end to end testing questions.

Language Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Bellevue, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

They were interested in the actual knowledge of a foreign language for translation, recording and testing. As I am fluent in many languages it was no problem at all. The interviewer was nice and willing to give me as more jobs as possible.

Interview Questions

• simple dialogue on everyday topics   1 Answer

Test Manager Interview

Interview

It was a 1:1 interview with a high-level manager. It was a pleasant chat, and the interviewer gave ample feedback on what they are seeking and what I was lacking. Questions were pretty standard, mostly aimed to find out about my experience and how I could fit into the role.

Transcriber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

There wasn't much to it. I imagine the only reason they have interviews at all is to make sure you're a normal human, and not some criminally insane magical dog that can somehow type. Then again, they'd probably hire you anyway if you were a dog that can type. They just ask you some basic questions about yourself and then tell you you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future?   1 Answer
    • How long do you intend to be with the company?   Answer Question

Operations Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pactera (Redmond, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

This is vendor company and the bulk of their projects come from Microsoft. They find a position at Microsoft and Microsoft FTE interviews you. If you passed, you got the job!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with projects that are behind schedules and how do you communicate?   Answer Question