Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 423 of over 423 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Interview went really well. No issues to be found with the interviewing team. They asked very accurate questions regarding the team. Interview went really well. No issues to be found with the interviewing team. They asked very accurate questions regarding the team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you work with a frustrated customer?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Recruiter was responsive by email to my messages but was not very responsive when it came to follow up. The compensation package (including base pay) that was quoted during the initial interview was much higher than the numbers shared after the first team interview. As a matter of fact, much of the information the recruiter shared during our initial conversation turned out to be false. I declined additional interviews based on this initial part of the interview process (too many red flags).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Starting with a short phone call, I attended a video chat with front end team leader. He talked about the team and the company, I introduced myself, and I got a short exam to do on my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

My feedback for this interview was gauging more on my my CV. The negative trait, was 1 - interviewer arrived late to the interview. This already shows signs when somebody did not even showed empathy and excuse running with many meetings, with interview scheduled at 09am. 2 - Person asking me repetitive questions, and clearly did not review or study my CV. Once I went through my current day to day tasks with what I do, he then repeats, asking can you go through your current role.... Then later, states, where did you do xyz, as it shows on your CV in skillset, and clearly showing where the experience was performed. 3 - Showed no interest. I simply just said thank you, and ended there. This was a complete waste of time with someone arrogant and not professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (reworded 3 different ways to go around your experience)

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Worst Interview Experience Ever. They took 3 rounds of interviews and said that the feedback was very positive but they cannot go ahead with my candidature because I had changed 3 jobs in 5 years. Why did you even select my CV if it was something like that? They never replied to my emails. After continuously calling them and mailing them for weeks i got my feedback. Hr's are really pathetic here,\.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Fine I applied in Bangalore .... Process was online the asked about cloud computing and AWS and networking concept and there was only one round interview after that HR round was there and interview was on zoom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in May 2021

Interview

I was in 3rd round, the guy who took interview was a techie and no doubt he is going to be a good asset to Palo. BUT, the interview was not smooth, he made me nervous like a student viva, he wasn't even smiling a bit. I was actually waiting for that 1 hour to get over during the process, say about within 20-30 mins. Instead of testing my skills that would help the org/team, he started testing his skills on me. All irrelevant to the role or the work, And he did not want what I wanted to explain, rather he wanted me to explain what he had in mind, and whatever I could say, he had to either deny or he skipped the question until I said I was not sure. This was the worst interview I’ve attended recently since I’ve been rigorously trying to switch and have attended with many good companies, I could say this is the worst!!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

First round was online coding test, second round is algorithms and third was manager round. In the third round i was interviewed by a rude guy who was not interested to listen to what i was saying. He was yawning all the time. At the end he will ask what was the challenge in this. I don't see any challenge. I did not like his attitude and cut the call in the middle. I felt what is the point clearing this interview and working along with such negative people.

Interview Questions
  • 1] what was the challange you faced? 2] Tell me another challange you faced? 3] Tell me somthing else all these are not challanging.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Pathetic! All the questions posed where from geekforgeeks ,and the interviewer it self doesn't know the answer , setting google standards for ok ok role/work not good for any interviewer to decide candidates skills based geekforgeeks diary! And JD says Testing ,but zero questions asked on skills which we know and worked . Non Stop questions in a row of 45 min , for my surprise they don't want to hear you, only thing on there mind is program execution :) ,Great .. never allow such people to interview candidate and spoil reputation of the company or JD should have precise info on what is really expected from a candidate .

Interview Questions
  • Refer geeksforgeeks nothing else

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

they emailed me to set up a 1:1 Zoom interview. We talked for about 20 minutes over Zoom and I got the impression the interviewer didn't really know how to interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

HR was very proactive and had explained me the interview process during the screening call. Total 5 rounds of interview including HR discussion. I was rejected in the 3rd round. The first round was System design interview questions. Second round was pure coding. Sorting Alogirthm and then some questions in Scala. Third round was a mix of both System design and Coding. As per me, I had done good enough in the round, but the panel thought otherwise. I had requested for a detailed feedback from HR, once she had told that the response was not positive in 3rd round. Although, I didnt agree with the feedback, there is not much I could do. 4th round was supposed to be the VP round and then the final round would be HR discussion.

Interview Questions
  • 1. System Design questions 2. DSA questions on Sorting 3. Spark, Scala coding questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 423 Interviews