Pegasystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pegasystems Interview Questions

Interviews at Pegasystems

Pega Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pegasystems (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

I got a call from Pegasystems recruiter Hyderabad saying pegasystems is hiring java candidates to train them into Pega. Since I already had an offer, I decided to move on with other company. But now after exploring Pega PRPC, I found interest and pursued CSA course and got certified. But recently when I contacted the recruiters, they said they are not hiring java candidates to train them into Pega. Can you please help me with this confusion? I really want to shift my skillset and career into Pega. Please help

Interview Questions

Pegasystems Response

May 6, 2020 – Talent Engagement

Response:
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative candidate experience, as we take this very seriously at Pega. It is possible that the role in which you originally were interested in is no longer available. If you would like to reach back out to your recruiter and mention your review on Glassdoor we can try to help solve the confusion and take a look at the available opportunities that fit your skillset.

Talent Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in April 2020.

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager and Two Webex interviews with managers from team. Coordinations set up smoothly Enjoyed speaking with team and I was given a good of overview. Suggest hiring manager closes with candidates and not leave them wondering if they are being considered. Recommend 30 second email letting candidates know if they are a yes or no is customary and professional practive

Interview Questions

• Conversation. Discuss your background and management style   Answer Question

User Experience Design Interview

Interview

I had a phone call after I submitted my resume and cover letter.
    There were several questions about my academic background and experiences. Those were pretty much what I expected.
    Pretty chill overall.

Interview Questions

Pegasystems Response

Mar 18, 2020 – Talent Engagement

Thank you for interviewing with us and leaving us a review. We’re sorry you chose not to begin your career with us at Pega and would be interested in hearing more feedback. If you are willing, please feel free to share this with your recruiter.
    -Scott, Senior Talent Attraction Business Leader

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

The process felt disorganized, hectic, and rushed. I didn't feel that the recruiter or the hiring manager had adequately prepared for the conversation with me or the search in general.

Interview Questions

• General "tell me about your career" questions, with few specifics.   Answer Question

Mar 18, 2020 – Talent Engagement

Thank you for leaving a review of your interview. I’m sorry you did not feel that the process was well organized or prepared. Our goal is to provide a knowledgeable and well-designed experience for our candidates and appreciate the insight so that we can improve this experience.

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pegasystems in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interviews with this company have convinced me they don't have their act together. They claim to be business process experts but their hiring and recruiting process is a complete mess. Recruiters are highly specialized and have no real sense of what's happening around the company in terms of the strategic direction or the kinds of personnel needed to execute on that vision. I've also noticed recruiters don't have a technical background and aren't really equipped to evaluate candidates. The questions they ask seem random and they don't really seem to be listening or grasping what you're saying. My advice: stay away.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in completing our Predictive Index?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

Submit my resume during Career Fair, got phone screen one month later and schedule for the technical interview. What they are looking for is web developer specifically. So I decided to learn more about JavaScript.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite course you are taking this semester? What did you learn? What algorithm did you learn?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Elizabeth, NJ) in February 2020.

Interview

I worked with a Pega recruiter who was very thorough. She talked me through the process and decision making and was a big part of the experience overall. I had a phone screen, a 1:1 with the hiring manager & VP of Sales, I talked with the head of Partnerships & head of Solutions Consulting. I also had to present a deck on a product of my choosing.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with The Challenger Sales Methodology?   1 Answer

Account Executive, Corporate Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Cambridge, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

The entire interview process was very thorough and well planned. Expectations were set every step up the way so I could be best prepared and deliver with confidence. Best interview process I have experienced from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to explain using the Challenger Sales Methodology in selling and give examples of how it has helped you progress or win deals.   Answer Question

Documentation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pegasystems.

Interview

I wish I could give you more info, however, after I was asked about interview times and responded, the recruiter never called or emailed me back. Pretty much one of the most disrespectful things that can be done.

Interview Questions

• No basic questions, never got to that part.   1 Answer

Senior Manager of Cloud Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pegasystems (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2019.

Interview

A couple of phone screenings and then a 3 hour interview process with 6 people. Overall it was informative and the people were knowledgeable and like able. Seemed like the overall process went well overall. However, what killed it for me was there was absolutely no follow up, which is not entirely uncommon for candidates not chosen. But after a 3 hour interview where I literally took PTO for the process you would think there would be this slight courtesy. Please, Pegasystems, do a better job of understanding people’s time commitment to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Several of the questions were situational: what would you do in this situation, etc?   Answer Question