Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Protiviti Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.8

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

The process was two rounds. First round was fairly relaxed, straightforward, and involved genuine questions. The second round involved interviews with multiple people who all basically asked the same questions. There were no trick questions; everyone wanted to meet the genuine you.

Healthcare Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I applied online and received an email stating they are interested in having a 30 minute discussion.

The follow up process was very lengthy and frustrating as the recruiter had to go back to multiple people prior to deciding to move forward with a 2nd round. It seemed they did not know what they were looking for in an ideal candidate and I never heard a final conclusion/reply back. There are too many follow up points just to decide if they'll move forward so even if I here back this is a poor reflection and I would not accept.

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Very nice genuine guy. Was very thorough in the description of the job and answered questions with a lot of description. Was timely with his response and was clear about the next steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What is one thing you plan on getting out of this internship? Tell me about some of your skills and coursework you have completed?   Answer Question

Process Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews on-campus - one behavioral and one case study-based interview. Case study materials were provided by the recruiter one day before the interview. Behavioral questions were based on resume and focused on working with groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficulty while working in a group or team environment.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiting site, within 2 days I had an email setting up a phone interview. I then scheduled an on-campus interview where I had a behavioral portion and then a case study.

Technical Role Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

- Recruiter reached out to me via linkedin who then passed my resume along to two different departments.
    - Phone interview with both directors who covered what they were looking for in a candidate and what their departments did specifically day to day etc. (one did not have much of an answer but that's okay since this would be a developing/new department).
    - Went in for a face to face with 4 different dept. directors for what I'm told is the final interview and to see if I fit in with the culture of the company and discuss salary requirements etc.
    ***So far none of the interviews up to this point have had specific technical questions and only a gauge on how you deal with F2F customer situations and different types of software you're familiar with***
    - Show up to interview meet everyone and have conversation after conversation regarding my experience and resume etc. and then they hit me with salary figures... Very disappointing to say the least with how much travel they were expecting out of an individual. Mind you this was not an entry level position and there is a standard most consultants that travel are accustomed to getting.
    -After all that, no offer as it was determined somewhere along the ladder they wanted someone "with a few more years of experience", which is fine, no hard feelings. I just find it funny that they were the ones who pursued me knowing very well what my credentials were and prior experience yet tell me I don't have the experience they're looking for lol.

I honestly don't know what they're expecting to get talent wise in this market with that low of a budget. They will not be able to compete with the bigger firms right around the corner from them nor keep the talent they do have in this competitive market.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

1. Telephone interview with recruiter
    2. Telephone interview with recruiter
    3. Telephone interview with solution personnel
    4. In person interview with 4 personnel from solution
    5. In person interview with solution MD

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Protiviti?
      What is your background?
      Provide background in technical experience and provide specific example of how you/ team saw a project through.
      Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Process was pretty quick. Handed resume to a recruiter and was called back for a campus interview. The interview included behavioral questions and a case study. Make sure to meet your interviewers the night before to get a feel for how the interview might go.

Process Interview

Interview

Met recruiter at the showcase, received notification for an interview a few weeks later. There was a pre-interview dinner the night before and then the next day there was two 30 minute interview. One was a 30-minute behavioral interview and the other was a 30-minute case interview that was based off a process map that was emailed to all candidates 24 hours before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a complex problem   Answer Question

Data and Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied at my college's career fair. There were two 30 minute back-to-back interviews on campus, one was behavioral and the other was a simple case study. Then they hosted a dinner and a day's worth of activities at their office. There were two more interviews, but they were mostly behavioral and asking about your past experience.