Protiviti Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 850 of over 850 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protiviti

Featured Interview

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Two interviews--one behavioral and one case. I interviewed at my college campus and had both back to back. Each interview was thirty minutes and you don't know which one you have first until you get to the interviewing location. They provided you with a process map a couple days before so you could look at it before getting to the case interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you failed
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti (Bangalore)

Interview

The interviewer was too rude, not ready to listen at all. People prepare and come with a hope to give the interviews, the basic courtesy is to listen and understand at least, rather than insulting. Very disappointing and ugly experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

I recruited for the internship on campus at the beginning of junior year. My interview process had one behavioral interview and one "case" interview. The case interview was very simple to what I was prepping for. Then an office visit with one behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

There were 2 steps to this interview. It was a campus recruiting interview-type session. First there was the typical sit down interview that you would expect. Questions were very much "name a time when...". After that, you were introduced to another recruiter where you completed a case study. There was 10 minutes to look it over and then you had to point out the 3 biggest issues in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had a difficult time working in a team and how did you solve this?

Protiviti

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Firstly having the Phone Screening with the HR; then here comes to a four-hour lasting Assessment Day, which mainly included: i. Brief Presentation from company ii. Written Test iii. group interview iv. individual interview 3. Final Stage with Director

Interview Questions
  • General asking about your IT related experience and future prospect in this career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

Unprofessional hiring process, HR called me yesterday for Hyderabad location and she fixed the interview with director without confirming with him. Now half hour back before the interview she cancelled saying that I'm over qualified for the position, if that was the case in first place get a good knowledge of requirements for the position and then reschedule. Looks like neither panel nor the HR has any knowledge about the technology/position. I just skipped other opportunity for such unprofessionalism by them. such behavior reflects the chance of growth and brand values of a typical org. Thanks for wasting time

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

The interview was with several individuals and overall the tone was laid back and cordial. I enjoyed getting to interview with leaders I would be working with directly. You can get a glimpse of the culture by asking questions to the interviewers because they are of different ranks within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

Fairly simple process. Recruiting was great and kept me informed of what was going on in the process. I had three interviews on one day. First two were cultural and the last was behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work on something you had no knowledge about

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Protiviti (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

1st interview was 30 minutes with the Senior manager on the team. 2nd interview was an hour with Director and Team lead. Had to prepare a presentation and present for 10 minutes. This went into questions about your experience and then finally questions you could ask them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Protiviti

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

The Whole Interview Process was Good and Easy. During Group discussions they gave us a simple topic and time to express our views and ideas. After the GD, the Interview was Easy and asked scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
  • What can you do for a company's growth, if you were appointed as CEO?

Protiviti

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti

Interview

About 3 interviews: They will ask you why you want to be a consultant and last interview they will give a case study beforehand and you will have to answer questions about the case study during the final interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 850 Interviews