Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Protiviti

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technology Consult Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

First round was a behavioral interview with several questions about the ability to work in a collaborative environment and performance under pressure. Second round was more technical with questions about a diagram given before the interview and how to respond to certain technical scenarios.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews starting with HR, then a peer interview, senior manager and managing director. The senior manager and managing director interviews were more focused on my experience and conversational in nature. Had a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What technologies are you looking to gain proficiency in?   Answer Question

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Atlanta, GA) in April 2020.

Interview

First I had an easy phone screen. Then I had a one on one video interview with an employee, during which I was asked basic situational/“tell me about a time when...” questions. Then I had a case interview and was allowed to prepare the night before. The case interview itself was stressful, but they made sure I knew that it wasn’t about if I got the right answer, but rather how I think.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with someone on how to accomplish a goal, and what was the outcome? (Video interview)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I had a phone interview then a video call interview a few weeks later. The women was very nice and conversational. The questions they asked were mostly behavioral and nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• What are some helpful leadership skills you have learned from your positions?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted via email to do a phone interview with the recruiter. She called me later..with no explanation, wasn't able to confirm ow much PTO they provide, the compensation for the position, or tell me the team structure. Her questions for me mainly consisted of asking for specific start and end dates for every one of my jobs on my resume, and asking to confirm what I had done there. She then asked me if I had a Bachelors degree, which if she read my resume she would understand that I didn't. When I confirmed that I did not, she said well everyone else here on the team has one and the hiring manager has this as a requirement. Why didn't you just read my resume before calling me? Much worse, she focused on it so long that I felt the urge to explain myself that I did not grow up privileged and at any time worked up to five jobs in order to be able to afford to go to college at all. This was still not enough, and she rejected me anyway.

Weeks after I receive my email rejection and shortly after my prior post, the recruiter calls me saying that I'm moving forward in the process. I tried calling her back with no answer, and followed up with an email responding to the previous rejection inquiring about where I stand with the process. Was the email right, or the call right? It takes her almost two weeks to write me back saying that I am still rejected.

Never in my years of recruiting have I ever called the wrong person. This whole process was so unbelievably unprofessional. Again, this is the person worthy of working at your company? I've had some unprofessional interview experiences, but I think this one takes the cake. Overall I am very disappointed and upset with this process, and think less of Protiviti based on this experience. Hiring the same type of person with the same background over and over has led to this type of experience, maybe you should reconsider what the ideal candidate looks like.

Accounting Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Set up interview after meeting recruiter at university career fair. In person interview on campus one week later. Verbal offer received within five days followed by written offer submitted 3 days later. In office visit schedules shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What kind of feedback can you give me based on this case study hand out?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I applied through my campus career website, I got an interview. Had a on campus interview. 30 mins were behavioral and 30 mins were a case study. The interview was with 2 different people.

Interview Questions

• Given a process map and a problem, how would you implement it?   Answer Question

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

Case study that was so easy. It was a joke
    Honestly I liked the two directors who interviewed me, they were really nice, but then we went out to lunch with a couple of associates. Did not like that part at all. They made me not want to be at the firm.
    Even though I was disappointed at not getting it, i have an offer from a big 4 firm, so now I'm glad I didn't get it.
    Also the recruiter is really nice, and very straightforward. I just personally didn't like the younger consultants. Seemed like they hired based on personality, not on talent or innate ability at the junior level.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protiviti in January 2020.

Interview

There were two parts, behavioral and case study. They were each about 30 minutes and with different interviewers. The case study was sent the day before the interview. They'll give you additional info at the interview and a couple of minutes to yourself to collect your thoughts. The recruiter and interviewers were all really nice. They got back to about a week later in regard to whether I moved on to the next round.

Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Houston, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

After you apply you start off with phone interview followed by a virtual one over something like Skype. If you make it through that they will invite you to their office and do a personality interview and a case interview (which is pretty easy).

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in January 2020.

Interview

Everything was amazing from start to finish. Very thorough because they care about the employees they hire and they care about their culture. My process started with a phone screening and then I had 4 interviews both via phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational questions, also typical interview questions   Answer Question