Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Everyone was extremely friendly throughout the entire process. I got my first round interview from my school's career fair and interviewed the next day. The interview is split into behavioral and case. The behavioral felt much more like a conversation than an interview, which I really appreciated. The case was very basic, centered mostly on controls. They gave me a process map the night before, so I spent 30 minutes analyzing it before going in. The case is also pretty guided, so if you're missing something or not exactly on the right track, they will point you in the right direction. The final round interviews were in the office. All candidates stayed in a hotel and went to a dinner the night before the office visit. The second day is very laid-back and fun. I got to meet many other potential interns and other employees. Near the end I had a 15 minute conversation with a Managing Director, which again was very much like a convesation.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback on our on campus interview process. We are excited you'll be joining us soon!

Process Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

After being asked to come into the office for a second-round interview, I received a schedule breakdown which included three different interviews with three managers in the office as well as two other get-to-know-you meetings with some other members of the team all of which were scheduled over a few hours. Then, the day before the interview, I received the beginnings of a case study that was extrapolated upon in one of the interviews. Overall, everyone I met was so welcoming and friendly, and they all seemed to really care what I had to say. I'm really excited about working here this summer.

Interview Questions

• Lots about my resume and how my experiences can contribute to their team.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Hour long interview. 30 minute case study and 30 minutes for a behavioral interview. Case study is provided a day before hand. Behavioral interview is a pretty normal one.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Had a phone screen with HR and then went in the office to meet with a number of different people. No technical questions. Mostly conversational and laid back. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback, and we are pleased you are joining our firm!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

phone interview, then on campus behavior and case study. Finally an office visit and did a few more interviews there. Case study was sent the day before so make sure you look over that.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave your review. We are excited for you to join us soon!

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protiviti (Irvine, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Both interviewers were really nice. However very misleading. They both told me I did fantastically yet I was rejected... They were very impressed with me on the case study so I literally have no idea where this went wrong. I thought it was a great interview before I saw the rejection.... So just be aware their extensive positive feedback is fake...

Interview Questions

• Questions were all very team based. There is also a case study that is easy.   1 Answer

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave this feedback. We value all of our candidates experiences, and I am sorry to hear yours did not meet expectations. Our positions are extremely competitive and do... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Very professional and concise. They make sure (at least on the phone) that you know what the position is like and if you are a good fit. Very smooth process with a well conditioned HR team.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. Glad you had a positive experience!

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied at my University's career fair and got selected for an interview within three days. The first interview was on campus and consisted of two parts: a thirty-minute case interview and a thirty-minute behavioral interview. The case interview consisted of mitigating risks in a process. The behavioral interview consisted of typical behavioral questions with a focus on working with teams. Within a week I was invited back for a second round interview. This interview was in the office and consisted of a presentation where you sell Protiviti to a client along with a couple of talks with upper management. The second part of the interview process could have been more transparent. Following the interview, I asked for an update. My update question was completely glossed over and I received a rejection letter a week later. Also, this company preaches diversity, but the office I visited was not diverse.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to convince someone to do something they did not want to,   Answer Question

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We take feedback seriously and are working to continuously improve our processes. I am sorry your experience does not mirror our exceptional goal of... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in February 2018.

Interview

There was an over the phone, casual, 30 minute interview with a recruiter. By the end of the conversation the recruiter had let me know that they wanted to schedule an office visit for me to meet the staff and do a 3 part interview. One part behavioral, one case study, and one casual interview that was geared more towards asking questions. The case study materials are given to you the day before the interview and it went much smoother than I expected. I had never done a case study in an interview before but so long as you look over the case and think about possible risks and solutions you will be fine. Overall it was a great interview process, I really enjoyed the case interview and Protiviti seems to employ overall great people who are easy to talk to and very approachable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a team where you were in a team setting and didn't get along with one of your teammates.   Answer Question

Mar 8, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to provide your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we are excited you will be joining us in the near future!

Internal Audit - Tech Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

We had a pre-interview dinner in Chicago on Thursday night and met some of the interviewers, fellow candidates, and HR managers. The next day, we spent the day Friday learning about the company during the office visit. There were panel discussions, team activities, etc. There was a 30 minute behavioral interview and a 30 minute case study interview. The HR manager sent a brief of the case interview information the night before, so I spent Thursday night in the hotel preparing for it. The case included improving a pricing process from corporate to franchise for a fictitious company. Both interview experiences were pleasant and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your college experience, why you want to go into consulting, etc.   Answer Question

Risk & Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through my college and received a phone call saying to come in for an office visit. We had a brief introduction of the company in a conference room, then I was placed in an office where I had 3 interviews: behavioral, case study, and career path

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you found a challenge in a group setting and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best in your future career and hope that our paths will cross again!