Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Waco, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Through Handshake I applied, and received an interview. Then it was a two step interview process. Also if they offer a pre interview dinner the night before please go, it's a great opportunity to accidently meet your interviewer in a more comfortable setting as well as network with their current employees. The interview was a two step process, first I interviewed for an hour, then I did a case study with a different employee for an hour. The interview was typical behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed the pre-interview dinner and I also encourage all applicants to attend as many events prior to their interviews where they... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

applied online, had a phone interview and then an office visit, where I did a 30 minute behavioral interview and 30 minute case interview. They send you part of the case study the night before, which is helpful to be able to look over before being asked questions about it

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a group project / member   Answer Question

Jan 25, 2018 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your interview experience. I am glad it went well and that you'll be joining us soon!

IT Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Screening with the recruiter followed by a phone interview with a team member and an in-person interview with three other team members. The in person interviews are okay. Unfortunately, it was obvious that the first person who interviewed me wasnt really clear on the benefits of hiring an Audit Manager as he was concerned whether I possessed technical skills every first year auditor possess, despite the fact I had multiple years experience and certifications. He also didn't seem interested in any experience in progressive auditing or team management.

Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online, visited them at the career fair, on campus interview of an hour-- 30 min behavioral and 30 min technical. Super laid back. Was invited for an office visit and dinner where there was a panel and then two more behavioral interviews where they just want to get to know you better. Overall, very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a conflict with a classmate and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

The interview process felt like an endless amount of hoops to jump through. I applied through a recruiting firm and was told I'd have to submit an AP style test (correct the errors in sentences) as a first step, then there'd be a phone call and in person interview. I did each of these things an moved on to what I thought were the final stages. I was told by the recruiting firm that they were preparing an offer. To my surprise, I then had to have four more follow up interviews via phone, each lasting anywhere from 30 mins to an hour. One of which the hiring manager forgot about and had to reschedule. I also submitted additional work and writing samples and emails explaining my current position. After spending so much time interviewing, taking time off work and making myself available, I didn't get an offer. The reason I was told I didn't get an offer was because of a few missed corrections on the AP style test - which could have been addressed much earlier, since this was the first step. The process was extremely frustrating. I would not apply to a position at this company again.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked job specific questions in the first interview. The following interviews consisted of situational and behavioral questions, process related questions, and more job specific questions, followed by a review of work samples and multiple emails.   Answer Question

Process Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

The first half is behavioral interview with about 6 questions asked, the second half was a case interview that you get information on prior to the interview. The scenario for the case was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback! We wish you the best on your future endeavors.

Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

One case interview and one behavioral. Not hard questions and they give you the business process model the day before to look over it. For the behavioral part of my interview, it felt like I was guiding the interview. The guy asked me a question or 2 and had trouble keeping eye contact then he said the rest of the time was questions for him so it felt more like him talking about himself than getting to know me. The case interview was not hard but the lady administering it was so rude. She acted so uninterested and would not stop yawning at me. Overall it was a very unprofessional interview and made me never want to work for them. Have not heard back yet but I will not be moving forward with them.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience did not meet our expectations of an exceptional experience for all candidates. We are actively reviewing... More

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Talked with them at career fair and applied online and through campus resume drop. Heard back a few days later about on campus interviews. Was a 30 case study like interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. Case study had process flow emailed the night before. Was given a short passage to read in the interview, and talked about major problems and risks associated with case. Not too difficult to see major weaknesses. Mine was based off a manufacturing environment that I interned in before.
    Behavioral was short. Got invited to happy hour the next week and in office visit, where it was more them selling Protiviti to us, no formal interview happened.
    Overall good experience, easy interview, and very nice people.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback, and we are excited you will be joining us soon!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL).

Interview

On-campus interviews are very standard of a consulting interview- with a behavioral and case portion. Office visit is very collaborative with a Q&A panel and group activity instead of structured back-to-back interviews.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for your review, and we are excited you will be interning with us next summer!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I was called 3 days before the interview to do it. Once at the interview, there was a case study and a behavior interview. They were pretty laid back.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 18, 2017 – Senior Manager

Thank you for your feedback and interviewing with us on campus. We wish you the best of luck in your career.

Process Interview

Application

Interview

There was a pre interview social that was not organized well in my opinion. Two back to back interviews with one being case and one behavioral. The case interview was pretty easy compared to other cases, but I messed up on the behavioral part.

Interview Questions

• Time that someone did not work well in your team and what did you do   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback, we appreciate your feedback.