RE/MAX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.1

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Tyler, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

they do 3 interviews and one of them is with the owners and the other two are with people that already work there. It is challenging but they want to make sure they are building a strong team.

Interview Questions

• what i think about the word Team   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Park, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Spring Park, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Crafted resume submission, Several email from the recruiter, Upon getting into the interview it was apparent that this was not the company for me. One of the interviewers wasn't accepting professionally at all. She had this look on her face that because I wasn't her type I wasn't going to get the job. The other was quite nice but didn't seem to have the final word. I withdraw myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• “Tell Me About Yourself"   1 Answer
    • “What’s Your Biggest Weakness?”   1 Answer
    • “Why Did You Leave Your Last job?”   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Houston, TX).

Interview

You just schedule an interview, come in & review their office, atmosphere, commission plans, training etc and see if its a fit for you. They take you on a tour of the office, review policy & procedures and see if its a mutual fit for you to become a team member.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a realtor?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent's Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Ask about whether you have the related real estate experience. Your study and work experience will be their questions as well. Also they will ask your hobby and whether have marketing experience as well.

Interview Questions

• What real estate company do you know in the United States?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview around 30 minutes. Then two in person interviews. Very relaxed and no technical questions. The managing partners were very kind and easy to talk too. Took them a little while to get back to me with a response

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Fremont, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a really easy process. It's like your typical interview. It was actually one of the easiest interviews I have ever been to. Nothing to really worry about. Just know your basics.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Super easy they are hiring on personality and drive. Mostly an overview of what the job entails ... Negativity does not fly here.. Awesome opportunity for a commission based lifestyle and for someone who has money to start in the business ... They will fully explain everything that they offer and are very thorough in their description
    Easy to talk to and the owner actually does Intro

Interview Questions

• What I wanted out of the job   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was relatively straight forward. Not too difficult or uncomfortable. I interviewed with the broker in charge of one of the local offices and the interview was a 1 on 1 style. I applied for the position in person and was contacted the following week to schedule an in person interview. A little over a week after the interview process, I was offered the position and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      What separates me from other people who apply for the position.   Answer Question

Marketing Equity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good tooIt is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good It is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good to

Buyer's Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly and quick to the point. After my interview I only wanted to work there even more. All of the staff was very professional and informative. I feel that the work environment there was very comfortable and would love to be apart of their team.