REI Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REI Systems Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Java Developeer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems.

Interview

First they did a general IQ screening test for aptitude. Next they called me up for a phone interview where we discussed some general topics and also questions about me and the company. I suppose there would be more but that's as far as I got.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Sterling, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone with Hiring Manager, Aptitude Screening, then Onsite. Onsite: 1st round is with engineers, then hiring manager who will extend the offer. Very messy from here, confusion over whether offer was actually extended or not, make sure to walk out with a definite answer.

Interview Questions

• Background and SQL design whiteboard. What are promises? What are components of MVC?   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REI Systems (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I cleared 2 rounds first one was an aptitude test and second was technical interview but after a week HR told me manager did the internal hiring. Very bad experience

Interview Questions

• First round was an aptitude test, questions were tricky. The second round was technical interview on the phone. Interviewer asked questions related to Java, SQL, JavaScript, HTML, CSS   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Sterling, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was contacted by a recruiter after a week for a phone interview. After a week, a recruiter contacted me by email and asked me what was the best time for him to call. I responded to his question. The following week, he called and left a message. I called him back and left a message. Finally, after a few missed calls, the recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the Senior Project Coordinator. It was a pleasant experience, but I was not called for a face to face interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at REI Systems in July 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Some basic Java/HTML/CSS questions. Also included some algorithm and data structure questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Tech screening. One onsite interview with 3 individual interviewers. One technical, one analytical and one behavioral. Typical interview session. I could never understand why some of the analytical questions are being asked when they relate to nothing the company does on a daily basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter. My first interview was over the phone with a developer. He asked standard technical questions that related to the position. Next, I went into their headquarters. I met with the entire team, one by one. They all asked similar questions, mostly technical. There was a lot of overlap between interviewers. After that they had me to a short, final interview with the project managers/contract holders. For this, they mostly asked about my resume plus some tech questions from the architect. Everyone was very nice and professional. They make sure you know your stuff but are forgiving somewhat.

Interview Questions

• Textbook .NET/Javascript (what are the different type of validators), write this SQL query, write out pseudo code for that recursive problem   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Absolutely unprofessional HR team. They will give you wrong promises. Zero communication. Most pathetic HR team I have seen. HR will not pick up calls after 3-4 week long correspondence. Please try to look for a job elsewhere and join here unless you absolutely have to.

Interview Questions

REI Systems Response

Oct 26, 2015 – REI's People Services Team

We are sorry you had a negative interviewing experience, we appreciate your taking the time to describe the elements that affected you. We are making our HR group aware of your comments to ensure ... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems.

Interview

Interview process was challenging. Some of the questions were easy and I mocked them a bit then they started asking the really hard questions. Actually got a few of them

Interview Questions

• Write a function to divide a number by two without using the division operator   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at REI Systems.

Interview

Very nice interview process with a combination of resume-based and situational/practical interview questions. HR representative and Interviewers were very friendly and made the Interviewee feell very comfortable and at ease. They were very open about their policies and work culture as well.