REI Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the HR and she asked me why do you want to work for REI, my background, BA exp type questions. Later, after a week, a phone interview was scheduled which lasted for like an hour.. two weeks from then a 1:1 was scheduled. Waiting for the final result. I don't know if they are going to call me for the next round.

Overall, the interview was fun because the entire process was in the form of an exercise.. I enjoyed interviewing for REI Systems... though it is not a piece of cake, you would definitely learn a lot out of this interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Difference between inner joints and outer joints ?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at REI Systems in July 2016.

Interview

First they did a general IQ screening test for aptitude. Next they called me up for a phone interview where we discussed some general topics and also questions about me and the company. I suppose there would be more but that's as far as I got.

Interview Questions

• Some basic Java/HTML/CSS questions. Also included some algorithm and data structure questions.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at REI Systems (Sterling, VA).

Interview

Core Java questions asked along with some basic SQL questions + logical reasoning questions + Javascript and Jquery questions along with very basic css questions. This interview was for a entry level Salesforce developer

Interview Questions

• What is a JVM, explain static keyword with an example, explain inheritance and polymorphism with an example, what is a stored procedure? what is a DOM? difference between == and === in Javascript, how to select first element under a div with jquery   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at REI Systems (Sterling, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I was contacted by a recruiter followed by a phone interview. Then was called for in-person interview. The in-person interview consists of technical, analytical and behavioral rounds.

Interview Questions

• Core Java and J2EE interview questions, analytical and behavioral questuons.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Smooth process throghouut with good communication from recruiter. Phone interview was not clear (voice) but the person was patient. Technical round and another round with analytical type questions. Overall positive. Could have been a faster process..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

The company did a presentation at my school. I interviewed with them that afternoon. I had a technical interview first. Then I had a problem solving interview where we discussed both my project experience and some critical thinking problems. They were very friendly and very easy to talk with. When I got stuck with some of the problem solving questions the interviewer gave me some hints to help me discover a better answer.

Interview Questions

• Explain the ASP.Net Page Life Cycle.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

The initial phone screening was a phone interview. I got their phone call after 5 hours of the scheduled time and no apology from the interviewer. After a week, they called me for face to face interview. It was supposed to be 2 hours, but they made it 3 hours. They kept me waiting in the lobby for 30 minutes. Three people interviewed one after another. There were lot of analytical questions like number guessing, pan balance questions and logical puzzles. The HR person did not get back and let me know the interview results. They pay less and expect more work from their employees. Most of the employees work till late nights and also in weekends.

Interview Questions

• I have 9 coins, out of which 8 coins are identical in weight and one is lighter in weight. Is it possible to find the light weight coin with only two weighings, using pan balance?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very unprofessional in handling the interview process.....advised me of how to carry, present and prepare myself which I felt is not her business and she did not get back and let me know the interview results.

They made me wait in the lobby for quite some time and no apology. The person who interviewed me did not seem to be interested in finding out how I would contribute to their team or organization. Just asked me a bunch of questions most of which were irrelevant to the position I was interviewing. The interview also ended very abruptly, the second person who was supposed to interview me had already left. What a weird experience....Certainly would not want to work with such people.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question - Guess the number I am thinking of which is between 1 and 100 by asking minimal Yes or No questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REI Systems (Austin, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

They concentrated in WCF transactions and some questions like Diff between TransactioScope.Requires and RequiresNew. Isolation level internals.In Binary Serialization, does the class name also to be serialized? And how does in XmlSerialization?

Interview Questions

• What is differene between TransactioScope.Requires and RequiresNew   1 Answer
    • What about Isolation level?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview initially and another phone interview testing my analytical skills in order to bring me for an onsite round. There were three rounds again at the onsite testing technical, analytical and a HR round

Interview Questions

• questions like asp.net page life cycle, and other basic .net questions.   Answer Question