ResCare WorkForce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ResCare WorkForce

2.6

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Arlington, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

2 interviewers a lot of questions don’t get promoted unless you are tenured and goes based on how long you have been employed does not matter how you answer questions they will choose employee who has worker at company longest

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to team   1 Answer

Job Developer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

I was invited in and interviewed with 2 Workforce Managers. They both were extremely professional but also extremely down to earth. The questions were not structured and it was more as if chatting with friends versus competing for a position within the company. The managers were thorough and explained the details surrounding the different programs that the agency provide services for. I left feeling as if I was in an orientation or having a general conversation over drinks with friends rather than an interview. They went out of their way to ensure my comfort and I truly appreciate them for their relaxed demeanor. I went to the interview not knowing much regarding the programs and was given expert knowledge directly from the Area Manager's mouth. Very pleasant experience. The process was slow moving as I did not hear from anyone until 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the FSET & W2 programs?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe are the biggest challenges when working with participants within the FSET & W-2 programs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation in terms of salary.

Job Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Anaheim, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview with 2 managers. First with a manager at the company, if you pass the first interview they ask you back for a second interview and have you do a presentation. From that point, you will be offered the job or rejected.

Interview Questions

• How have you prepared for this role?   1 Answer

Center Manager Interview

Interview

Most likely it will be a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to change priorities, how did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce in August 2013.

Interview

Really didn't have an interview with ResCare, I work for a government contract and the contract came up for bid and ResCare got the contract. They asked all of us who wanted to stay and offered us a $2.00 an hour raise to stay on and work for them. Then they did a drug and background check. We all met in a building signed paperwork listened to them talk about what they had to offer and what they expected of us.

Negotiation

Just sent letters to all of us offering a $2.00 raise

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

The initial interview took no more than 20 minutes. The questions were very generic. Strengths & weakness, how do you handle deadlines, etc. One day after the interview I was told I've been selected to move onto the 2nd phase. I had to prepare a 20-30 minute presentation on the process of job searching. After about 1 week of waiting I was offered the position.

Site Manager Interview

Interview

Only had one interview with Program Manager. The interview process is to determine your management philosophy and style. It is most important that your management style aligns with the Rescare culture. Be prepared to share any previous managerial challenges and the respective outcomes. The position requires forward or progressive thinkers.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle the difference between an achieving employee with an attendance problem versus an average employee who is always on time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Business Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview with manager and 2nd with manager and team member. An online application was filled out and then appx. a week later an email invitation was received asking me to call and set an interview time. After the first interview with the manager, I received a phone call asking to set the 2nd interview. This was with the same manager and one eventual team member who reported to me. The questions were from a script, used in all interviews (I found out) so as to standardize the interview process. I received an offer phone call about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were not successful and lessons learned.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was minimal. There was a salary range very narrow in scope.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Omaha, NE) in February 2018.

Interview

Painless because it was rather informal and nice interviewers about 30 minutes. Bring your references to the interview. They contact references right after the interview. I applied and interviewed within seven days.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of overcoming obstacles   1 Answer
    • They asked for an example of how to inspire job seekers to find their dream jobs   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Omaha, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online the beginning of July. Was interviewed the middle of July in a panel setting. I was offered the position the next day. I was asked to come in for paperwork and a drug test. My first day was july 24.

Interview Questions

• What would I do as a case manager in a certain situation   Answer Question