ResCare WorkForce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.6

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Salem, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

As an internal candidate who met necessary qualification, I was informed that I was offered an interview. Once offered the initial interview, I was provided with next steps, which was to wait and hear if the position would be offered to me. Due to some organizational restructure, I was informed that the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you needed to take initiative?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Within about a week, I was selected as a candidate for the interview process. My interview consisted of the Project Director and current employee interviewing me and asking me a series of questions in regards to the position, what I can contribute, how my case management experience can be of a benefit to their company and etc. It was a relaxed interview overall and the feedback that I received was well.

Interview Questions

• How would you define case management in your own words?   Answer Question

Talent Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted four days after submitting my resume online by the Operations Manager and scheduled for an interview the next day. "Talent Development Specialist" = "Case Manager". When I answered the question below regarding customer service, I assume I did not say the magic phrase because the man who asked me that visibly disengaged from the interview at that time, didn't make eye contact with me, and abruptly ended the interview after the next question I answered.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Job Developer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

I was invited in and interviewed with 2 Workforce Managers. They both were extremely professional but also extremely down to earth. The questions were not structured and it was more as if chatting with friends versus competing for a position within the company. The managers were thorough and explained the details surrounding the different programs that the agency provide services for. I left feeling as if I was in an orientation or having a general conversation over drinks with friends rather than an interview. They went out of their way to ensure my comfort and I truly appreciate them for their relaxed demeanor. I went to the interview not knowing much regarding the programs and was given expert knowledge directly from the Area Manager's mouth. Very pleasant experience. The process was slow moving as I did not hear from anyone until 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with the FSET & W2 programs?   Answer Question
    • What do you believe are the biggest challenges when working with participants within the FSET & W-2 programs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't any negotiation in terms of salary.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

They had a list of interview questions that they ask everyone regardless of position applied for. I was interviewed by two people, neither of whom were the manager or HR rep.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (New York, NY).

Interview

Only two 15 mins, she showed me a few things they do in the office and what they expect me to do as a receptionist. Took a test on the computer, about telephone etiquette and greeting customers. Showed me how they scanned documents into their fax machine. Introduce me to the employees in the building.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have for that position   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Dayton, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

2 people have a list of questions and they take turns asking you. You can get some really good interviewers that make it seem more like a conversation, or you can get some people that make you feel like you are being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavioral interview question about how would I handle conflict between employees.   Answer Question

Career Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview process was great. Very professional. The employers was upfront with me about the position, salary, benefits, and everything else. I did not feel as if they were selling me a dream or anything. I felt like it was a real genuine vibe and conversation.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit to work with our youth members?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce.

Interview

Completed one interview with a Supervisor and District Manager. I the interview lasted about 20 minutes. There was a series of situational questions and questions regarding previous work history. Within the following two weeks I received a job offer. A drug test(mouth swab) and criminal back ground was completed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you delt with angry customer describe the situation and how you handles it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valparaiso, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ResCare WorkForce (Valparaiso, IN).

Interview

Three-person interview panel asking open-ended common interview questions such as "Why should I hire you?" and "What is your greatest employee weakness?" Each person on the panel wrote my responses to the questions. Those in interview panel did not use responses to further discussion or to interject "small talk." Panel was polite and smiled periodically throughout the interview.