Cover image for Riverbed Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Riverbed Technology Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 307 of over 307 interviews

Recruiter25%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Riverbed Technology

Application

I interviewed at Riverbed Technology

Interview

The interview process was extremely relaxed and casual. Was introduced to a number of key team members who were open about their working environment and provided a comfort environment prior to the start of the interview process

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach a customer challenge and how would you assist in getting closure?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Bangalore) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview started with a recruiter reaching out and asking about the current and expected salary. Then an interview round was scheduled. Round1 - The interview time was supposed to be 1 hour. The interview seemed utterly inexperienced about interviewing. He did not understand how to phrase a question properly. The first question was a generic scenario about traffic dropping on a LAN network. I tried to answer by peeling layers of the TCP/IP model and soon understood that the interviewer was not tat familiar with all the layers in the stack. He kept mumbling something without giving any direction. In fact he initially claimed that the routing from point A to point B has no problems but later claimed that the IPsec was broken. I am not sure how can two endpoints route traffic if their security mechanism is broken. The second question was a coding question. A simple question that the interviewer unnessasarily complicated. I asked a few questions to clarify what he wanted but it looked like he no experience in asking coding problems. He said that I should not ask questions and simply code lo. Anyway, i did code a brute force solution and then wanted to move to a more efficient solution but he stopped me and said he was satisfied. I am sure he knew nothing about deeper coding concepts. The call lasted an hour, I was disappointed with who the interviewer was but I expected them to schedule another round. The HR never reached out even though she said she would . Summary- Very poor interview style and inexperienced interviewer. Feedbacks are not detailed at all. Needs a ton of improvement.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Given an array of numbers and a sum, return all the pairs that equal to the given sum. Simple question but no feedback by interviewer on if the numbers are unique, if the sum can be negative, if all the pairs need to be returned as unique e.g if both (2, 1) and (1, 2) need to be returned or only (1, 2).

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

455.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Riverbed Technology~34920
Join the conversation on

Riverbed Technology

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology

Interview

There were multiple video calls with a geographically diverse team, across multiple teams, including sales and engineering. The process took several weeks in terms of scheduling phone calls and following up.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

Very bad experience. The HR wasn't aware of the roles and responsibilities and skills needed for the role. Whatever questions were asked didn't even come near to my area of expertise. The interview was totally different from the job description sent to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (Sunnyvale, CA)

Interview

Executives missed interview call times not once but multiple times, no clarity in how they plan to execute a turn-around, just typical going thru the motions type questions, six separate senior executive interviews - all but one wasted the call telling me about them (read it on LinkedIN) and how great the company is instead of a real discussion on how I would execute the job, and the worst was no follow-up by HR to provide status on the position - just ghosted. Very big waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background, career, how did you get here.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Sloth paced and terrible experience,the panel was away for 3 weeks after the initial round, upon requesting the hiring manger to speed up the process since I will be away for one week may have irked the HM. Got a response that HM was not happy with my attitude as my request to speed up was miss-understood as character problem, come on, Mr.HM the new world out there offers multiple jobs, asking to pace up should never be seen as imposing.Company needs to learn to handle the recruitment well enough specially for returning candidates. After all RB is a fast Age-ing, innovation is killed by PEs strategy of divorcing AT and RB and then re-marriage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Riverbed Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverbed Technology

Interview

Virtual - culture and technical questions. Asked about previous employers, technical abilities and other Learning Management Systems. Virtual - culture and technical questions. Asked about previous employers, technical abilities and other Learning Management Systems.

Interview Questions
  • How important is customer service for internal employees and customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona