Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Riverside Healthcare

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare.

Interview

It was well planned and went very smoothly. Everyone who was a part of the recruitment, testing and interview process made you feel at ease and answered all questions concisely. They definitely made you feel like you would like to work there and be a part of their team.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation you found yourself in at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and professional. Phone interview first than in person and lastly a group interview with a meet and greet with everyone in the department. I was given a description of the position in detail along with a professional description of the tasks expected for the job title.

Interview Questions

• Were you trained in more then one job role during an previous employment.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was comparable to other organizations. I was made to feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The interview was to the point and feedback was provided in a timely manner.

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I like how they greeted me by shaking my hand. They explained everything how it should be explained and defined. They worked around my schedule . They also kept a smile while talking to me I love that an Appreciate that so much.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for riverside?   1 Answer

Medicaid Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradley, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bradley, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

interviewed with a panel of managers and discussed the available positions and my experience and the benefits offered the availability for the position my qualifications and my education the current position I was working in and my current duties

Interview Questions

• my experience and qualifications   1 Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very engaging and inquisitive. They were all easy to talk to. I did not feel rushed in answering questions, or asking them. I was also provided with a lot of information and advice on other opportunities I could take advantage of in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a mental health technician?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviews are usually very intimidating and can make a person very nervous. However, botch people i spoke with were very easy to talk to and it was a great first impression.

Interview Questions

• What is one way you and a coworker had different opinions about how the job should be done and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Just the opportunity to interview at Riverside was huge for me. It was a three hour long interview but i never realized it, it was engaging and fun.

The employees at Riverside especially the HR department were great. This has been one of the best interviews i have ever attended. Post the first round i was called back to meet the teams a Riverside.

Epic Credentialed Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

I had previously applied and interviewed for a different position. I was not chosen, but got an email about this role and had to only interview with HR and complete the final round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone that is down on themselves about learning a new process or procedure?   Answer Question

House Keeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview went fairly quickly. I was basically asked your "Typical" interview questions. I was made feel very welcome and the process went just as planned. I was interviewed by a couple of people and that gave me piece of mind as well because if needed and I work on another shift I won't feel so out of place

Interview Questions

• Why I am interested in this position.   1 Answer