Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.2

House Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was impressed with the organized interview process. All of the correspondence with the HR staff was prompt and professional. The entire process was thorough yet handled in a timely manner. My interview with the Director went great. She was polite, professional, and energetic... it made me eager to work in this environment!

Interview Questions

• If I asked one of your references to name one of your strengths, what would they say?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. The HR did the interview then I met with the nude manager. They offer you a shift to shadow on so that you can see if you would be up for the challenges of working there.

Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Spoke with Derek one on one than with Mona. Then went to do urine analysis and schedule back screening and make sure vaccines and other tests were up to date.

Interview Questions

• What my current job responsibilities were?
      What was most difficult about working with some peers?
      How did I remediate that?
      1 Answer

Care Associate RMG Float Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and flowed very quickly. I didn't have to wait long before being seen. Tim did a quick interview. Shortly afterwards Tami came in and went into more questions, and discussed more of the requirements and expectations. Both Tim and Tami made me feel welcome and comfortable. Tami asked me to shadow an employee. She explained it was to make sure that the position would be I would enjoy doing. It had been a while since I had worked in an office setting. There was a week after the shadowing I received an email stating the position had been filled, However, I was a strong candidate for the position to keep reapplying if there was another position that came up. I did not apply right away. Then about a little over a week. Tim reached out to me by Tami request to see if I was still interested. When I said yes because it had been pretty recent I didn't have to interview again. Tim just started the hiring process. I went for drug screening and I am scheduled for a back assessment in two day. Over all the process went pretty fast after the ball started rolling.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I would mind shadowing someone to see if it was a position I thought I could do well.   1 Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Just the opportunity to interview at Riverside was huge for me. It was a three hour long interview but i never realized it, it was engaging and fun.

The employees at Riverside especially the HR department were great. This has been one of the best interviews i have ever attended. Post the first round i was called back to meet the teams a Riverside.

Ekg Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly people. Had an initial interview with HR then went and took a tour of the facility and cath lab. I was asked to come back for a second day where i did some shadowing for 6 hours. Overall experience was great! Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Riverside Medical Center   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Human resources will get in contact with you and conduct a over the phone interview if they are satisfied then they will forward your information go the facility so you can have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• If you are in the break room and you hear coworkers talking about a resident and they ask you a question about the resident what would you do or say   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare.

Interview

Few questions with a group of people. It was like they had already made their decision about hiring me. I was offered the job a few days later but had to wait for a 3 day hospital wide training to begin a few weeks after that. Most of the 3 day training was too general and useless for my job. Geared towards nurses, not therapists, and talked a lot about benefits I wasn't going to get anyway.

Director of Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR for basic compatibility and skills. Second was an on site group interview with the VP Support Services, VP HR and another support services Director. The setting was in a conference room in HR.

Interview Questions

• They drilled the experiences listed on my resume to determine if I had the focus they were looking for, which I believe was fine tuning quality improvement...to be the best of the best.   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

My interview was awesome. He just tried to get to know who I was & my experience. He told me about the company, benefits, introduced me to the manager & had me shadow someone for a few hours to see if I wanted the job.