Riverside Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.4

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (West Kankakee, IL).

Interview

I received a call from HR who set up an interview for after the holidays. Upon arrival I was greeted by the ladies at the front desk who then let me know who I would be speaking with. They were super nice and welcoming. A few moments later I was called back to meet with Derek, the HR manager who was extremely friendly. I did not feel awkward or nervous at all during the whole process. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and he was very easy to talk to. After the interview with HR he brought me to meet with the ER manager.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process for Riverside Medical Center was very user-friendly. I thought the questions that were asked aided in allowing both parties to have a clear understanding of what was expected by all involved.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I had difficulty with a coworker and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and professional. Every step in the interview process was communicated well. I heard back in a timely manner and knew what to expect moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Riverside?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (West Kankakee, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

they asked what my future goals are and different questions to get along with other people and what my role was at the other place i worked. why i wasn't working their anymore. what i did as soon i got to work and what shift i worked

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i worked with someone who was unagreeable?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Was called by HR and interview set up with their recruiter. From there was introduced to floor nurse and brought back in to shadow on a different day.

Interview Questions

• What made me choose Riverside?   1 Answer

Dietary Caterer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Bourbonnais, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Amazing people and very professional, it seems like an amazing place to work included great people who are genuinely caring about their staff and how they are treated. Can't wait to start working with riverside !

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very engaging and inquisitive. They were all easy to talk to. I did not feel rushed in answering questions, or asking them. I was also provided with a lot of information and advice on other opportunities I could take advantage of in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a mental health technician?   1 Answer

Sitter/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very polite and professional. I felt comfortable answering questions and asking them as well. It was a great experience over all. I think I was even comfortable enough to make a joke or to. I was really pleased to have been interviewed by Mr. Weston and Ms.Marcias

Catering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I like how they greeted me by shaking my hand. They explained everything how it should be explained and defined. They worked around my schedule . They also kept a smile while talking to me I love that an Appreciate that so much.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for riverside?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kankakee, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Riverside Healthcare (Kankakee, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and professional. Mr Weston was easy to talk to and made me feel welcome. I enjoyed meeting with him and he answered any questions I had about the job.

Interview Questions

• What would your references say is one of your weaknesses ?   Answer Question