Robert Bosch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

Interview process was ok. It started off with application. It took recruiter 2 weeks to respond. Then more time to follow-up on the interview. Long story short, seems like a great company.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

The hiring process is easy but frustratingly slow! The interviewer was very nice and had a brief conversation regarding my professional and academic experiences. Overall, the simple interview was easy without any complicated questions.

ME Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I had a phone interview with my soon to be department supervisor. Very simple questions were asked. He essentially just went over my resume and asked a few background questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

I received a call regarding an analyst role in my area. I called the recruiter back, and she asked that we setup a 10 minute interview the following day. When she called, right out of the gate started to question my interest in the company. I started my career in a different industry and she quickly made that the topic of our conversation. We went through my resume, and I answered a few questions. At no point was I told anything about the role or what the day to day would be- it was simply a stream of one way questions. She then told me that the role required relocation 3 years from now, I said I didn't see anything about relocation in the job description, but I would be open to it. She questioned whether I was really serious. I finally told her after being interrogated that I didn't want to move forward in the process. Since I live close by to their headquarters, I figured she would offer to keep open dialogue regarding future opportunities that may arise- but all she said was thanks for your time and good luck and hung up. I was very excited to interview with this company, and excited about the opportunity, but after speaking with the recruiter don't have a very good impression.

Setup Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter which included a test. Then you have a 2-3 hour written test followed by a phone interview with Robert Bosch representatives. Finally a interview on site. Offer was made the following day.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about your previous employment with standard questions about interpersonal situations.   Answer Question

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Mount Prospect, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

After a phone screen was called for an interview with a panel of 3 people. More like a conversation than an interview. It was for a contract position for HR recruiter/generalist position

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Bosch.

Interview

Applied through school website. About 2 weeks later received a phone call from HR, lasting about 10 minutes. A day later had a second phone call with the department that I was being assigned to, lasting around 30 minutes. Basic questions, what made you apply here, what is your interest in cars, etc. A day after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Bosch?
      What is your interests in car parts?
      Tell me about your education.   Answer Question

Time Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Charleston, SC).

Interview

All applicants had to take a skills assessment on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The ones who met that requirement were then called-in for interviews.
    I participated in a group interview that consisted of the HR Manager and Product Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would i handle a confidential situation that involved termination of a friend   1 Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview was very pleasant and professional. Interviewer was hiring manager and told me all about the new position and that he had 2 other outside candidates like myself and 2 internal candidates to speak with. No compensation was discussed as he opted not to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Bosch (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring included contact through your the year with a recruiter followed by a quick interview event at their facility that included a tour. Large group of potential candidates were interview for three different positions

Interview Questions

• What experience on your resume will help you the least for this job   Answer Question