SEI Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA).

Interview

HR screening via the phone and then came in for the in person interview. Met with a few people in the team but also the hiring manager. All back to back so pretty quick overall.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really stuck out. Nothing behavioral based or anything like that. More explaining current job and what I did.   Answer Question

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

I reached out to a recruiter on Friday and submitted my application the following Monday, I had a phone screen on Tuesday, an in-person interview on Thursday and received an offer the following Tuesday. Overall, the process was very quick, took less than two weeks.

The in-person interview was different. It was a round robin format. It was set up in a way where there were 4 tables in each corner of the room, with either 1 or 2 teams at a table, and I was 1 of 3 candidates being interviewed. The interview was pretty laidback, talked to each group for about 20 minutes and then moved onto the next one. While it did focus on my experiences and resume, it was more conversational than anything.

Overall, the interview and process quick, easy, and pretty laid-back.

Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview shortly after applying online. In person interview scheduled for following week. Interview with 1 person in same role, and then 2 people that would be supervisors. After interviews no responses from recruiter. emailed them and received that they are now interviewing internal candidates and they should be in touch soon. 3 months later, still no response. follow-up email does not get a reply. Extremely long process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ancient Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Ancient Oaks, PA).

Interview

The interview process was very long and they did not stay in contact throughout the process. The interviews themselves were simple and the interviewers were kind and really nice. My HR contact was also nice and tried to respond on time but there was a huge communication gap. They also took a long time to make the decision and that was a struggle when there were other companies involved because the timeline was ambiguous.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received a short phone screening from HR about 2 weeks later. The next week I was on-site for 3 hours of 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the department. The next day I received a follow-up from the HR rep to schedule a 2nd interview and was back on site the next week for about 90 minutes. Received a phone call with a decision the next day.
    After I accepted the offer the background screening process was more intense than I was used to. SEI uses a 3rd party for normal criminal background, but also fingerprinting and an employment verification from last 3 employers. If they can't get a hold of anyone you have to provide W2s, which I had to provide when a staffing company wouldn't verify my employment.

Interview Questions

• What's one trait in a co-worker that is a deal-breaker?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very easy. Interviewed at the school, talked to three different employees, and was asked the basic behavioral questions. Was interviewed by two employees at one time and then was Interview by one employee

Wealth Platform Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Malvern, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a three round interview with only part being semi-technical. The other parts were more so based on personaility and interests. The interview took about an hour and a half in total.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was relaxed and typical of a leadership development program looking for a variety of candidates. Questions were centered around prior knowledge about SEI and its offerings, and your personal leadership experience.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I had a Phone screen first. Later I was asked for a face to face in house interview. Great place! Nice facility. Took long to hear back about the next steps. Very busy environment lots going on.

Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oaks, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SEI Investments (Oaks, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

First round interview- Rotating panel of 3 (2 associate in the program & 1 employee of 2 years)
    Final round interview- Rotating panel of 3 (Director of department and 2 directive reports)