SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 188 of over 188 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

SHI International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

First I was asked what I knew about the company. I then went through my resume was asked a few questions about myself. It then continued with an explanation of the company and the job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you know about SHI International?
    Answer Question

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Standard interview asking questions about your experience and your goals moving forward. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The are looking for people who are eager to learn and develop their sales skills and dedicated to putting in the effort required for an inside sales executive to be successful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

The interview process was rigorous, and consisted of multiple interviews with different individuals on the team. Emphasis on presentation skills, as well as confidence in delivery and information being presented.

Interview Questions
  • Make sure you know about the industry prior to the interview, and review any terms listed in the job description you may be unfamiliar with.

SHI International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

There were two rounds. There was one Recruiter screen, followed one manager interview in addition to a sales scenario test. Overall it took about a month from application to final offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

5 to 6 step process- Get to meet a lot of leadership and people you will work with when you start. It has a lot of steps but all of them are great and really helps you feel comfortable about making a transition.

Interview Questions
  • What OEMs I have experience working with in regards storage.

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Fairly straightforward, got asked the typical behavioral questions. Interviewed with a couple people, all seemed really knowledgeable and I also got the sense that they enjoyed their current positions. Would be a cool company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Very through interview process, multiple steps but overall great interviewers. I interviewed during the pandemic and everything was virtual, but SHI was very prepared. You have to complete a small task after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Process started with a phone screening, then an interview with the recruiter and an HR rep. The last step was submitting a sales pitch recording.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Three rounds. Pretty straight forward. Round 1 with hr and round 2 and 3 with the manager. Overall a pleasant process. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. The interviews were roughly an hour long each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SHI International in Mar 2021

Interview

I was contacted by an external recruiter for a contract to perm senior consultant position with SHI. I had a non-technical interview with the hiring manager. That seemed to go well. He said they were going to make a decision within the week and I kept waiting. Two weeks later they said they decided not to hire anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Clear, detailed, and thorough interview process. The entire process lasted approximately two weeks from the initial screening, to speaking with a talent acquisition specialist, to then getting the offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Interviews