SHI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SHI International

2.3

Sort:

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International in February 2017.

Interview

Received an email to schedule a phone interview with recruiter in the New Jersey office. Interview was scheduled for the next day. The recruiter was friendly, professional, and had great things to say about the company. We discussed the duties and requirements of the role, with emphasis on the high standard of customer service at SHI. At the end of the interview, we discussed the compensation package, which was inline with expectations. The next step is a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe what qualities you have that make you effective in customer service.   Answer Question

Ar Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

I was excited to have an interview with SHI... until they told me the starting salary was $28,000. Disappointing since this company brags about the revenue they bring in.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview, followed up by an in-person group interview (3 other candidates), then an in-person one-on-one interview. The interview was extremely easy. Candidates do not need to study at all for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Interview

the first interview was a phone interview, the second interview was a face-to-face interview. they were conversational. nothing difficult about it really. they want to see if you can hold a conversation, see as thats what youll do all day on the phone.

Interview Questions

• life experiences that would make you a good fit for this role. positive and negative personality traits   Answer Question

Interview

They were super nice but didn't give much away in the interview. Pretty cut and dry 1st job out of college stuff. Looking for reliable people who wanted a solid post college start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a set base and bonus based on your team when I started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I scheduled the interview with one of their HR people. The interview was short and pleasant, but was not done with the Hiring Manager so it seemed like kind of a waste of time. I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get the job. The company reminded me of the movie "Boiler Room".

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Basic phone conversation with an internal recruiter, and then an in person interview with two members of upper management. Basic questions such as, "explain what SHI does", and "why do you want to be in sales?". I heard that after this interview there would be another person to talk to, I'm guessing the person that would had hired me, but unfortunately I was not selected to go on. It probably would had been easy to move on but I answered some questions horribly and was extremely nervous. I learned a lot from it though.

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is very straightforward and the interview is very easy. They will ask you the typical interview question but it also depends on who is the interviewer. Some of them are more friendlier than the other. One of the questions I was asked was where do you see yourself 5 years from now.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see five years from now?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Initially met with SHI during a career fair where one of the managers flagged me down. He was nice, though a bit forward. Ended up securing an interview with one of the managers. He wasn't really sure how to conduct one but was nice enough. After that I had 2 on 1 interview with some of upper management. It was a little intimidating but we were able to joke and have a good time.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume to the open REQ online. I then had a phone call with the hiring manager, then I met with the director, then I was given the offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the next evolution of IT?   1 Answer