KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 211 of over 211 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

SHI International

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

first interview was with a recruiter to screen my application. Second Interview was with the hiring manager. Then I had to create a project for review. The project was easy and the people were very friendly. It was a great interview process.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience in HR.
    1 Answer

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Straightforward 2 part interview process with HR & then Manager of team. The first part with HR was essentially a screening to see if you would be a great fit for the team. With the general manager it was more technical with hypothetical questions surrounding projects that the team had worked on in the past.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe a time where you had to define data & tell a story

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Not the best at communication, but I guess they were overwhelmed, which I can kinda understand. Just is kinda disappointing when you don’t hear back for a while. On to the next one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International in Jun 2022

Interview

One on one interview with the sales manager. He did a great job of letting me know what was expected, his concerns, and day to day activities of the job.

Interview Questions
  • They like to know your sales cycle, how you research potential customers.

SHI International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Interview process is awesome and the recruiters truly make it conversational. They definitely could have a faster buy cycle, but it’s all difficult to coordinate schedules to fit everyone’s timing.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized throughout the day?

SHI International

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in May 2022

Interview

1. phone call screening 2. interview via zoom that lasted about 40 min 3. they sent follow up questions and i had to answer via video & written words 4. got an offer two days later

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer & how did you handle it

SHI International

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International in Apr 2022

Interview

Very unprofessional interview. The HR person was slow to respond to me giving her my availability. She decided to respond back a couple hours before the phone call. Well, it was just going to be a phone screen so not a big deal. But then she was 20 minutes late. I politely emailed her to make sure she wasn't having issues reaching me, and then she proceeded to call me a minute or two later and apologized. She had nothing pulled up and just seemed super out of it. Got rejected a few days later. Waste of time and doesn't look good for the company. If I had been 20 minutes late, I would've been lucky to do an interview. Double standards.

Interview Questions
  • How do the skills/tasks from your current job translate to this one?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

Pretty great interview. They took about 1-2 weeks to look over my application and reach out for a phone screen. The interviewers were young and super friendly and responsive. The second portion was an actual WebX meeting with the recruiter and the last interview was also a WebX interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you made a positive experience out of a failure?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

Pre-req and phone screening all went fine, then ghosted after that, even after an explicit “We will follow up either way, it’s crazy the employers that don’t” They’re kidding themselves. This sentence added to hit 50 words since more aren’t needed, here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in Mar 2022

Interview

HANDS DOWN THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PROCESS! BE WARNED! Went through the process - They pushed me to present at the last round - Worked on it for hours - Cancelled 1 day b4 presentation

Interview Questions
  • During round 2 I was reluctant. They said please can you present to our management team at the end of the week. "We can work something out, there's nothing to lose"
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY)

Interview

In person interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer was young, as are many of the employees at SHI, so that took a lot of the pressure off of the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Interviews

SHI International Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at SHI International according to 213 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.11%