STMicroelectronics Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STMicroelectronics Engineering Interview Questions

2.3

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in November 2007.

Interview

Good. Hiring manager posed some technical question to test basic understanding and ability to analyze circuits - asked me to explain how to design a mixer circuit. Interviewed with four more engineers who asked questions from various areas i.e. circuits, systems, process, device etc. Interviewers appeared relaxed and friendly. Overall, able to answer most questions.

Interview Questions

• How to design bias circuit for Gilbert Cell mixer circuit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for STMicroelectronics

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical questions with team manager about what I know in my field: here it was electronics design and analysis. Questions were very technical, and some other questions were more general than technical. Common sense questions were also asked. Prior to the interview, an email detailing the interview process was sent so there was no big surprise once there.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at STMicroelectronics in February 2009.

Interview

the people i talked with were very professional and helpful at the company. the process was a bit long and bureaucratic but it worked out well in the long run. the interviews were by phone and in person. everyone was cordial. i would offer the following advice to anyone - be patient but also be persistent. it is important to follow up and also to talk with people in the team if at all possible.

Interview Questions

• how did you manage an unforeseen problem on a former project and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • why would you want to move to europe? what advantages would it bring you?   Answer Question